King Philippe, Current Events 2, Sept. 2017 - Jan 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Vld party president Egbert Lachaer meeting with King Philippe at the Royal Palace today 28 August . The meeting takes place for the formation of a new government . Egbert Lachaer is in charge of mission to form a government.

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/10758216

I can see rexfeatures missed a t at the end of the name of this politician.
His name is Lachaert.

King Philippe received Open Vld's chairman Egbert Lachaert for a meeting at the Royal Palace today, September 4:

** rex gallery **

Last edited:
King Philippe met with Alexander De Croo and Paul Magnette at the Royal Palace in Brussels again today, September 30.
There is an agreement for a Vivaldi coalition:

** gettyimages ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Today, October 13, King Philippe had a virtual meeting with the Covid19 Commissioner Pedro Facon and the assistant curator Carole Schirvel who are "responsible for coordinating the health policy of the federal authorities and that of the federated entities":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

King Philippe speake with professor dr. Christian Gollier, Director General of Toulouse School of Economics and one of the main authors of the 4th and 5th reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpv46dnH8R/

Philippe, what are you wearing?!! :eek: (reusable post :D)

...I kind of like it. [-]I mean I was expecting worse.[/-] It wouldn't even look bad with brown shoes!

Well, it's not too bad of a suit. Maybe change the tie? Wear the tie with a solid color suit? Maybe wear a solid color tie with this suit.....oh heck find something else to wear. That would be safer. I think!

Philippe, what are you wearing?!! :eek: (reusable post :D)

Can I unsee this please?!:lol:
The suit per se is not that bad. It's bold, but not uncommon (it suits him better than those pinstripe suits of his). As usual, the tie is atrocious.

Reminds me of the bad ties my chemistry teacher used to wear. He had a fondness for wacky ties :lol:

Can I unsee this please?!:lol:
The suit per se is not that bad. It's bold, but not uncommon (it suits him better than those pinstripe suits of his). As usual, the tie is atrocious.

Philippe's ONE big flaw is his fashion sense ????
But seeing the rest of the males of his family, that isn't a bad flaw to have :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom