King Philippe, Current Events, Part 1 (July 2013 - Sept. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Philippe converted to Islam ?

I'm sorry but what?!
Philippe obviously hasn't, he's just respecting his countries religious traditions. Prince Harry did the same last week.

I'm sorry but what?!
Philippe obviously hasn't, he's just respecting his countries religious traditions. Prince Harry did the same last week.

I know. I was just being sarcastic !

Never a King of the Belgians did that before . Bravo.
I am sure He spoke to his Children about his Visit.

Today, June 13, King Philippe handed out the ''Francqui Prize 2017'' at the Palais des Académies in Brussels:

** belga gallery **

The new Ambassadors of North Korea, Tanzania, Cyprus and Bolivia presented their credentials to King Philippe at the Royal Palace today, June 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** fb gallery **

General Marc Compernol, Chief of Defense, was received by King Philippe this morning, June 15:

** Pic **

Today, June 20, King Philippe had a working meeting with members of the Executive Council of the American Chamber of Commerce to the EU (AmChamEU) and in Belgium (AmChamBE). The meeting took place at the Royal Palace in Brussels:

** fb gallery **

King Philippe is on an official visit to Switzerland from June 22 to June 23 to study the various aspects of the dual education system.

Today there was an official welcome ceremony on the Munsterplatz in Bern:

** belga gallery **

Today, June 27, King Philippe received the board of the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate and Energy for a luncheon at the Royal Castle in Laeken. The organization is a global alliance of cities and local governments committed to the fight against climate change on a voluntary basis.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

King Philippe made a visit to the Supreme Council of Justice in Brussels today, June 28. He participated in a working meeting with members of the Board:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:

King Philippe met with Jorge Carlos Fonseca, President of Cape Verde, at the Royal Palace today, July 11:

** belga gallery **

Yesterday, September 7, King Philippe received the Patriarch of the Syrian Orthodox Church, Moran Mor Ignatius Aphrem II at the Royal Palace:

** Pic **

Today, September 11, King Philippe swore in Roger Stevens, First President and Luc Vermeire, Auditor General of the Council of State, as well as Philippe Morandini, first President of the Court of Appeal of Mons:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

King Philippe received the new ambassadors of the Dominican Republic, Paraguay, India, Uzbekistan and Nigeria at the Royal Palace today, September 13:

** fb gallery **

And he went to Mouscron to pay a tribute to Mouscron mayor Alfred Gadenne who was murdered:

** belga gallery **

King Philippe attended the opening ceremony and the first singles meeting of the Davis Cup semi-final (Belgium against Australia) at Brussels Expo today, September 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
On September 19th, the OKAN Classroom (Welcome Class for Other-language Newcomers) made a trip to Brussels from the Magdalena Maria Institute in Kortemark. Exceptally, they should visit the Royal Palace. To their great surprise, the King took the time to talk with the students (from, among others, China, Vietnam, DRC and Nigeria) and their teacher

This thread has been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom