The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Commoner

Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them.Prince Emmanuel looks exactly like princess Elisabeth when she was showed to the public.Those pics of prince Phillippe with Elisabeth and gabriel.... wow ! very adorable :)

Old 10-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

another video, in French this time (I'm not sure whether it can be watched outside Belgium ...)

http://www.la1.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view...id=0150043_sac

Go to Le JT en vidéo -> journal du 06/10/2005 soir -> Les premières images du prince Emmanuel.

Old 10-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Royal Highness

Awww! What a adorable family! Emmanuel is totaly adorable!!!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

I loved all the pics, thank you very much! The new baby is adorable and his brothers are beautiful. Everyone seems so happy. La petite Elizabeth is my favourit little princess, she's so cute!! :) :)
Old 10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Aristocracy

Congratulations. Emmanuel is a beautiful baby.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Commoner

Elisabeth and Gabriel look a lot like their father. What do you think about little Emmanuel? He is maybe too little to say it, but I think he has also his father's looks.
Old 10-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Majesty

what a cutie!!

mathilde and phillipe have one of the most lovely royal families...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Courtier

Oh wow, these pictures are so beautiful and tender, and they touched me very much. Emmanuel is very adorable, and to me he looks very much like Elisabeth and Gabriel when they were newborns. Mathilde looks indeed radiant - simply beautiful. Nice that Philippe wore casual clothes for the photo session - it adds an extra beautiful touch to the pictures in my opinion. It's great that there are so many pictures. I don't remember there being so many pictures when the first pictures of Elisabeth and Gabriel were released. Thank you all so very much for posting the pictures.:)
The video was beautiful too. Thank you very much for the link Hannelore.:) The pictures to me say a lot about this wonderful family, but seeing them "live" (in the video), and how they are with each other is very wonderful and beautiful - they are all full of love for each other.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Courtier

A lovely family. And so blond! Thanks for all the endearing photos.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Ohh he looks like he is smirking in this one...or that he has a secret!
http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?im...nsdop2a5pi.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
BELGIAN PRINCE SNOOZES THROUGH FIRST PHOTOSHOOT

6 OCTOBER 2005

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rinceemmanuel/

1. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium proudly present their second son, Emmanuel Leopold Guillaume François Marie, to the world
2. Elisabeth gets to know her little brother

3. The shoot was very much a family affair with siblings Elisabeth, three, and two-year-old Gabriel included in the proceedings

Old 10-06-2005, 07:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

The photos of the family are so beautiful and very touching. Mathilde looks fantastic. I really can’t believe it, and did people say she had no anaesthesia? (I really admire any woman that can have a baby without anything. I don't think I would be able to handle the pain) Emmanuel is so adorable and looks just like Gabriel when he was born. Elisabeth and Gabriel seem to take to really love their new little brother. They’re just a truly wonderful family, and I wish them all the best.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Serene Highness

Emmanuel is so adorable! Elisabeth and Gabriel are too sweet. I'm sure they're excited to have another sibling. Thanks to everyone for the very touching photos. The whole family looks wonderful.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
Here's a video of the photo session:

http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm

Go to Donderdag 06/10 -> 19u -> at 31:00 in the news.

Thanks for the video. It was cute seeing Phillippe besotted with the little prince and reading to the children and their responses. Sooo cute!

BY the way what is a "kikker"?
Old 10-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
BY the way what is a "kikker"?
I think it means frog.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for the Dutch lesson.:)
Old 10-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Courtier

Aw, all three kids are so beautiful and adorable. It was great seeing the five of them interact...with little Emmanuel sleeping through it, of course. Nice to see Elisabeth holding her baby brother...she looks happier now that she's older. I remember seeing pictures of her holding Gabriel at his intro. to the press and she looked kinda' skeptical.

Love Elisabeth's giggles and little Gabriel copying his sister..."Wat is dat? Een..." "Kikker!" "Gabriel, wat is dat?" "...kikker." Hehehe, cheater. Adorable.

Emmanuel does look a lot like Elisabeth, who's now a beautiful little girl and no longer a toddler.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore
another video, in French this time (I'm not sure whether it can be watched outside Belgium ...)

http://www.la1.be/rtbf_2000/bin/view...id=0150043_sac

Go to Le JT en vidéo -> journal du 06/10/2005 soir -> Les premières images du prince Emmanuel.
thanks for the videos but I can see this one...:( cause I can't find it!
Old 10-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Courtier

his official website!!! http://www.princeemmanuel.be
Old 10-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Serene Highness

Congratulations to the whole family.

What lovely photos.

They are truly blessed to have such a beautiful family.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLaura
Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing them.Prince Emmanuel looks exactly like princess Elisabeth when she was showed to the public.Those pics of prince Phillippe with Elisabeth and gabriel.... wow ! very adorable :)

yeah, but he had gabriel's nose

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-

Tags
birth, emmanuel, prince emmanuel