Guess the sex of Mathilde's 4th child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guess the sex of Princess Mathilde's 4th baby

• Boy

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Girl

Votes: 75 76.5%
  • Twins: Boy & Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twins: Girl & Girl

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Twins: Boy & Girl

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
This thread is dedicated to guessing the sex of the next baby that will be born in the Belgian Crownprincely household

I voted for a girl since id like Elizabeth to have a sister. But really at the end of it all, i hope for a healthy baby

Well as long as the baby is healthy that is all that really matters but I voted for a girl to balance out the household:flowers:

I hope that they have a GIRL

It´s gonna be a boy :) you will see.

I voted for a girl since id like Elizabeth to have a sister. But really at the end of it all, i hope for a healthy baby
I can only echo that :) I really hope for a baby sister for Elisabeth, but will like little boy too :wub: All that matters is a healthy and safe pregnancy for Mathilde.

I hope for a baby sister for Elizabeth:flowers:!

As I always prefer baby boys, I will go for a boy this time. But I don't think Mathilde will have twins. If she was expecting twins, it would have been already announced like it was with Claire.

Last edited:
I voted for a girl.

I Vote girl but honestly its 50 / 50 lol I Didnt Think Emmanuael would be a boy

If they have a girl it'll be great.....congratulations Mathilde

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for a boy, but the importance that it is healthy. Congrats to the couple.:flowers:

Another little princess would be lovely, so I voted for a sister for Elisabeth.

I voted for a little healthy Beautiful and Huge Princess for her sister to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom