Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arrive by the hospital before Gabriel was born
801098.jpg

source : ANP

The tiara off Mathilde
tia5aj.png

www.prinsesmathilde.web-log.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
No the picture was taken on the 3rd of December 1999, the day before the wedding

Rominet -- you are talking about the first picture in post #183, I think. I also recall seeing that it was Mathilde and her mother going to a wedding rehearsal at the church.

I have another question -- is Mathilde to the left of the Crown Princess of Thailand in the first photo of Catherine's post #184?

Yes, on the right of Princess Mathilde in first picture from comment 184 was the Thailand's crown prince's wife. Her name is Princess Srirasmi.

Thank you all for the pictures. Little Elisabeth looks realy like her mom! ;)
So beautiful....

Thank you so much for posting the photos. I think the event was in May this year?
Leanne:)

Ofcourse those pictures are not from yesterday. I thought I was reading the corrent events thread.:p

Princess Mathilde attended the microfinance forum of the globalization committee of the Belgian earlier this year (May, 18th) and somebody was so kind to provide a HQ pic for us.

[senate.be]

Thanks for all these pics from the near past:flowers:

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Picture Thread part 2

Welcome to the 2nd Picture Thread for Crown Prince Philippe & Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium

The previous thread can be found
here

You are welcome to post old pictures of Philippe & Mathilde here. Please remember that this is not a current event thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules
TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures have be posted via imagehost (i.e. Imageshack, Imagevenue, Supload, Photobucket, etc)
  • Pictures posted without using imagehost or without source will be deleted.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

Last edited:
MAR. 30, 2006
Prince Philippe visits the Royal Military School
Belgium, Brussels

(photos by Danny Gys)

Thank you for the display of photos, Catherine. It hardly seems possible a year has gone by since the birth of Emmanuel -- and yet in other ways it seems like five years have gone by since so much has happened on the royal front!

Catherine - do you know much about Archduchess Catharina of Austria? I have read that she is the only child of her father's second marriage, is that right? And I think somewhere you wrote that she is a friend of Philippe and Mathilde. Do you know anything about how she got into writing? Did she study history or writing? And do you know anything about her character. Physically, she is a lovely girl. I hope she is happily married.

Thank you Catherine for posting these photos. Leanne

Yes, I agree, selminha. The colors in the photos are quite vivid and then, of course, the main subjects are always fun to see!

With all the media attention to the visit of the Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima to Australia and New Zealand, I would love to see some pics of the visit that the Duke and Duchess of Brabant paid to these countries in the fall of 2002. I believe some of the activities are the same for both couples. In my opinion the economic mission to Australia and New Zealand was one of the most succesful missions abroad of the Duke and Duchess. I remember they had a very busy schedule, the relationship with the press was very good over there (I remember an interview of Princess Mathilde with Royalty) and I especially loved the Princess' outfits, very colourful. She surprised me in a very nice way. So, anybody?

Back
Top Bottom