Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, revalidation is also a nice way to articulate what the young people are doing! Thanks for the answer.

point de vue

Mathilde at the childhood gala in Versailles, with lalla Salma of Morocco, Farah Diba, Mrs Chirac and Mrs Giscard d'Estaign.

Oh, she is utterly lovely in these photos. What poise. I would love to know if the fabric of her skirt is something special -- it looks exquisite.

ohhhh Elisabeth is very pretty ;) she has some precious eyes !!!!!!

Hello Cathérine, can you maybe translate in english (or dutch) the little sentences written, under the photo's by mathilde. My french isn't good enough.

thank you very much.

1. So many challenges ... that make me alternate discovery and moments of reflection.

2. With Philippe, a deep complicity that grows every day.

3. Listening allows me to discover something unique in each person.

The black and white photos are just lovely. Black and white really enables one to observe their expressions more, I think.

My impression is that the photographer has touched up the eyes a bit ...
By removing some wrinkles, and the eye itself also something I don't know.

I have always thought these black and white photos are just wonderful.

1. at the economic mission to California. Philippe catches up with friends from his time at Stanford.
2. Mathilde joining in a dance when visiting a primary school
3. gala event during the economic mission to Chili
4. with Elisabeth
5. charity concert against sexual abuse.
(point de vue)

1. launch of a Unicef campaign, 2. with Walloon politician Marie Arena, 3. at the olympcs in greece (unicef.be, APL)

Such wonderful pics of a close loving and Beatiful Family

Mathilde and Filip at the baptism of prince Christian (Klaus Moller)

at the wedding of Frederik of Denmark & Mary Donaldson (UK Press)

A beautiful portrait of Mathilde (got it a few weeks ago with a Thank you letter, but didn’t realize that it wasn’t posted). I especially like the setting - the columns create an interesting background and Mathilde looks so serene in this surrounding. Credit: Paleis te Brussel.

Mechelen, BELGIUM: Belgium's Princess Mathilde plays with children as she visits the CKG Bethlehem help centre for children, 24 April 2006 in Mechelen.

MARK RENDERS/AFP/Getty Images
mathilde17uy.jpg

mathilde22jr.jpg

johann said:
A beautiful portrait of Mathilde (got it a few weeks ago with a Thank you letter, but didn’t realize that it wasn’t posted). I especially like the setting - the columns create an interesting background and Mathilde looks so serene in this surrounding. Credit: Paleis te Brussel.

Very nice picture. P Mathilde looks regal and I like her outfit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scannen00018kd.jpg

Thanks to you all for the pics, this one is very nice because it's very rare to see someone as serious as Phillippe laughing and having a great time with his friends, Mathilde looks more in love than ever just to see him happy. I really like this couple, they are so in love, a very mature couple who has a beautiful life together with their uber-cute children and yet they are very responsible and work hard for their present and their future:):)

great photos from point of vue, mathilde is a ver nice women and a very elegant princess.

Pics from Roland Hermans.

Pics from Roland Hermans.

Back
Top Bottom