Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde - Current Events part 18

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the large pin that Mathilde wore to the New Year's reception, is that the same pin that she wore with a blue off-the-shoulder gown to Princess Marie-Astrid's birthday party at the Luxembourg home in the South of France? Does anyone know?

With the large pin that Mathilde wore to the New Year's reception, is that the same pin that she wore with a blue off-the-shoulder gown to Princess Marie-Astrid's birthday party at the Luxembourg home in the South of France? Does anyone know?

Thumbs up, Susan D. Eagle eyes and a good working memory. :flowers:
It’s indeed the same brooch.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

Federal Prime Minister Yves Leterme (CD&V Flemish christian democrats) and Princess Mathilde
attend the ceremony of GSK Biologicals awards for scientific research at the Academy Palace
(Palais des Academies) in Brussels, Monday 17 January 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

Here are some additions from today:

Princess Mathilde at the official opening of the 56th edition of the Brussels
Antiques and Fine Arts Fair in Brussels, on January 20, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga ** daylife/gettyimages **

Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde attended the Diplomatic Days at the
Egmont Palace in Brussels January 25, 2011. Diplomatic Days is an annual meeting for
government officials to discuss and develop foreign affairs policies for the coming year.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** daylife gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
January 25, 2011 (Center for Fine Arts of Brussels): Crown Princess Mathilde attended -in the presence of Pal Schmitt, President of Hungary- the concert organized on the occasion of the Hungarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union:
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20213652-011.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20213652-007.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20213652-001.JPG

Gallery from Isopix.be: Search photos : princess Mathilde concert Hungary. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

Princess Mathilde attended the concert to honor the European Presidency of Hungary in Brussels. January 25, 2011

PPE Agency Brussels

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathildeare in Davos for the World Economic forum

Pic

How great to see them together! Here are two more from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

How pleasing are these pictures.

Princess Mathilde pictured during her visit to the new Center of neurophysiological monitoring
at the University Hospital (Universitair Ziekenhuis) of Ghent (Gent) on 3 February 2011. This
deparment of the hospital make constant researches over epilepsy and sleep disorders.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde pictured during a visit to the school 'Ecole
des 4 vents' in Brussels, Friday 11 February 2011. Ecole des 4 Vents provides
adapted secondary school education for children with autism.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** belga **

Last edited:
Prince Philippe is looking realy charming... :flowers: (pic3+4)

Yes, she's a great asset to the country/countries of Belgium.

If I could choose between an audience with Philippe or Mathilde, I would always choose her.

Prince Philippe has visited the Desso company in Dendermonde on February 18,
2011. The company is specialized in the manufacturing of floor coverings
according to the concept "Cradle to Cradle".

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** article ** gallery **

PP looks so tired. Maybe even ill. Hope not. Anyone know if he's having health problems?

I met the Prince and Princess this morning during their tour in Brabant. The Prince suffered from a bad cold last week and perhaps that's the reason why he looks a bit tired, but I have to say he looked quite well this morning.

Good to hear, QE. I don't think I've ever seen a photo where he didn't look well, until today, so it was a bit of a shock.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde have made a visit to the province Flemish-
Brabant today, February 23, 2011. They attended several events including the
visit to a trade market.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** **Pic 6 * belga gallery **

Another gallery: Prins Filip en prinses Mathilde bezoeken wijnhoeve

And here you can see the photos from Isopix.be: Search photos : princess Mathilde Flemish-Brabant. Press Photos, Press Agency, Photo Agncy Belgium : Isopix.be

Last edited:
I don't think the prince looks a bit tired because he was sick. I think it is because he put his glasses on and of. If you were your glasses for a while, your eyes are adapting. It would be good if he would wear his glasses all the time. And maybe a little more trendy pair .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom