Boy or Girl for Philippe and Mathilde Third Time Around? Name Suggestions?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will Crown Princess Mathilde have a boy or a girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwanfan

Serene Highness
Country
United States
What names would you like to see for Phillipe and Mathilde's new baby?
If it is a boy I like Louis, Andre, Leonce, and Michel.
If it is a girl I like Isabelle, Josephine, Noella, and Lucille.

I would love to hear Sara or Sam(uel):)

Something more royal :
Josefine ( Fien) , Marie , Charlotte, Isabelle , Sofie
Alexander , Frederik , Nicolas , Corneel

Amiliaxxx

For a girl: Sophie Helene(a) Amelie

For a boy: Lucas Alexander Nicolas

I'm sure it was be another classic biblical (beautifull) name. Not to modern, but not old fashioned either. A name that has to be the same in French and in Flemish.

Don't have a clue what it could be though :)

Boy: Michael Albert Leopold Maria

Girl: Hannah Gabriella Astrid Marie

Guy = Alexander, David, Sean, Carter, Robert, James, Carl Philip, Justin, Orlando, Seth,...
Girl = Madison, Piper, Jennifer, Maria, Allison, Mette Marit, Madeleine, Victoria, Paris, Nicole, Marissa, Summer...

I think a baby boy - 2.boy for Mathilde and Phillipe

I think a 2. baby boy

Boy: Leopold - Baudion - Michael - Albert

Girl: Josephine - Carlotte - Astrid - Marie - Helene

Whatever it is, it looks like it has to be spelt the same in Flemish, French, and German, so that automatically limits the names that are out there.

David, Leopold, Albert, Alexandra meet the requirements.

The O.C. Fanatic said:
Guy = Alexander, David, Sean, Carter, Robert, James, Carl Philip, Justin, Orlando, Seth,...
Girl = Madison, Piper, Jennifer, Maria, Allison, Mette Marit, Madeleine, Victoria, Paris, Nicole, Marissa, Summer...

dont know what mette marit has to do with the belgian monarchy... it's a name 100% scandinavian... perhaps marit, but not mette marit as mette marti tjessem...

paris and summer and seth justin and orlando are not too royal ones... dont think so either.

did you just pick up names u would like? :rolleyes: or you actually thought about a relation of them with the belgian couple?

sex of baby for Crown Princess Mathilde

we havent polls there!

if Mathilde have girls? or Mathilde have boy? if she carry another girls or boy? if she carry baby

Sara Boyce

I think (I hope) it will be a little girl, but it doesn't really matter - as long as it's healthy and happy. :)

I think it will be a baby boy :D

In the future, if you would like for a poll to be created in a certain forum, please PM one of the moderators in charge of that forum with the questions and/or pictures you would like used.

Thank you,

Ennyllorac
Administrator

i vote girls for Mathilde

Sara Boyce

I have merged the two threads of whether Phillippe and Mathilde's third child will be a boy or a girl with the name possibilities thread.

This way, after you've voted on whether they will have a boy or girl you can also share name suggestions.

Alexandria

Girl: Henriette, Stephanie or Clementine
Boy: Albert

Josefine said:
i beleive it will be a boy

I agree, Josefine. I think CP Mathilde will have another beautiful healthy boy! :)
Pretty names would be: Boudain, Lucas, Micheal

Mathilde1286 said:
I agree, Josefine. I think CP Mathilde will have another beautiful healthy boy! :)
Pretty names would be: Boudain, Lucas, Micheal

I suppose you mean 'Baudouin', 'Boudain' is a very offensive way to insult someone in French :eek:

Baudouin is quite old fashioned and already Gabriel's second name (as a tribute to the late king Baudouin, Filip's uncle).

I have no idea what name they will pick. I hope ir will be another nice surprise like Gabriel was.

I'm hoping for a girl myself but I boy will do nicely as well of course :):)

Since they already have one of each, I'd like to see them have another boy. Baby princes are in short supply in the European monarchies. (Go girl power!)

Anyway, since there's been an influx of exotic names in the royal families, I was thinking:

Girl: Alyssa, Alexandra, or Charlotte

Boy: Damien, Darien, or Alexander

I'm very indecise but something says me it will be a girl, but I would prefer a boy - there's enough baby girls in royal families this year.

cristine said:
I'm very indecise but something says me it will be a girl, but I would prefer a boy - there's enough baby girls in royal families this year.

no matters for Mathilde having girls or boy in add! of family because have many of girls! and one of Phillipe's youngest brother had twin baby if have more baby girls they would love it! if HM Majesties wouldnt care which girls or boy what CP Mathilde wanted have carry of sex and Princess Claire also! if Princess Claire will also have each girls and boy maybe! or Girls also! wait and see what happened in the birth!

Sara Boyce

Hannelore said:
I suppose you mean 'Baudouin', 'Boudain' is a very offensive way to insult someone in French :eek:

Baudouin is quite old fashioned and already Gabriel's second name (as a tribute to the late king Baudouin, Filip's uncle).

I have no idea what name they will pick. I hope ir will be another nice surprise like Gabriel was.

I'm hoping for a girl myself but I boy will do nicely as well of course :):)

Thank you Hannelore,
Woops! :) I meant Baudouin, not the latter :)

I haven't got a guess whether it will be a boy or girl, but as a guess for a name for a girl: Isabell Josephine Marie Elisabeth.
I haven't got a guess for a boy's name.

I think Mathilde's sister Elisabeth will be the child's godmother whether it's a boy or girl. I also think Philippe and Mathilde will choose a name that's spelled and pronounced the same way (or as close as possible) in all three languages, so I don't really know if Isabelle qualifies.

Mette2 said:
I haven't got a guess whether it will be a boy or girl, but as a guess for a name for a girl: Isabell Josephine Marie Elisabeth.
I haven't got a guess for a boy's name.

I think Mathilde's sister Elisabeth will be the child's godmother whether it's a boy or girl. I also think Philippe and Mathilde will choose a name that's spelled and pronounced the same way (or as close as possible) in all three languages, so I don't really know if Isabelle qualifies.

Yes, Isabelle would qualify :)

Hannelore said:
Yes, Isabelle would qualify :)

Thanks Hannelore - good to get an answer from an expert on the matter. :)
Only 2 1/2 - 3 months (or more if the baby is born passed the due-date) until we know the name and the sex of the baby - can't wait. :)

Can't wait either :)

Last night I actually dreamt about it. In my dream I woke up and heard on the news that 'prince Narcisso' was born. I thought "Oh God, what's gotten into them to chose that name??"

Glad it was just a dream ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom