Boy or Girl for Philippe and Mathilde Third Time Around? Name Suggestions?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will Crown Princess Mathilde have a boy or a girl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannelore said:
Can't wait either :)

Last night I actually dreamt about it. In my dream I woke up and heard on the news that 'prince Narcisso' was born. I thought "Oh God, what's gotten into them to chose that name??"

Glad it was just a dream ;)

LOL!!!

Crown Prince Philippe & Crown Princess Mathilde of Belguim:
Girl: Alexandra Marie Astrid Poala
Boy: Albert Baudouin Charles Philippe
Just a thought w/ these names!

I think they'll have another boy. Two little brothers for Princess Elisabeth to boss around.;)

Baby names

Hi I'm new on the board and I have finally got around to posting my first message.

Baby name suggestions

Boy: Christian, Daniel, Armand, Sebastian, Christophe
Girl: Antoinette, Brigitte, Eloise, Emilie, Juliette, Madelaine, Melisande, Lucy, Sophie, Victoria

Hannelore said:
Can't wait either :)

Last night I actually dreamt about it. In my dream I woke up and heard on the news that 'prince Narcisso' was born. I thought "Oh God, what's gotten into them to chose that name??"

Glad it was just a dream ;)

That's a funny dream Hannelore. But what happens if it turns out to be true? ;) That would really be quite spooky, but I doubt they'll choose that name.

I am curious what it will becomes, boy or a little girl! And which names! I think a boy! :D

I like Michel/Michael and Lucas for boys (they are not common royal names, at least not recently, but they still sound regal), and for a girl I could imagine something involving either Josephine or Charlotte, since Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte was from Belgium.

Mette2 said:
That's a funny dream Hannelore. But what happens if it turns out to be true? ;) That would really be quite spooky, but I doubt they'll choose that name.

If it turns out to be true (God forbid) then it's quite simple....I'm a medium!

Hannelore said:
If it turns out to be true (God forbid) then it's quite simple....I'm a medium!

If it turns out your dream will come true (but I agree God forbid) remind me to ask you for that weeks winning lottery numbers - the Danish ones. ;)

I 'll have to charge you for that of course ;)

I think it's a girl and her name is Delphine! :D
This is as a joke means of course, the name! :D
I think the name such as Astrid such as prince Filip its grandmother but because Filip his sister for the this way hot doubt I would be concerning the name but it beautiful!

Hannelore said:
I 'll have to charge you for that of course ;)

Of course. :) With the money I'd win in the lottery I should be able to afford it. ;)

Girl: Astrid Poala Isabelle Marie
Boy: Amadeo Baudouin Louis Philippe

Mariella

More names

Some more name suggestions:

Girl: Sarah, Olivia

Boy: Samuel, Daniel, Joseph

and who for godfather and godmother??

Godmother : countess Elisabeth d'Udekem d'Acoz (Mathilde's sister)

Godfather : maybe one of Philippe's Luxemburg cousins ?

I voted girl but really that was totally random. Michael/Michel would be a good name for a little boy, I know some Russian royals have that name so I would assume it would be acceptable. Charlotte would work nicely for a girl.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Godmother : countess Elisabeth d'Udekem d'Acoz (Mathilde's sister)

Godfather : maybe one of Philippe's Luxemburg cousins ?

wait and see let Mathilde and Phillipe's decide to chose godparents for baby

Sara Boyce

Daniel Alexander Christopher William
Maria Louisa Maud Caroline

The boys name is
HRH Prince Emanuel Leopold Guillaume Francois Marie

thanks to Liv!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom