Belgian Photoshoot in Bokrijk - 7 July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johann

Courtier
Crown Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde allowed one photographer and one cameraman to accompany them during their trip to the open-air museum and adventure park in Bokrijk today. They visited the Bokrijk domain (province Limburg) for the beginning of their holidays. (Belga)

Last edited:
I just love this family. They are so beautiful and seem so happy together. I can't believe how big Emmanuel has gotten!

They are a beautiful family!

i am hoping there is also a picture of all five of them !!

Great find, johann !!
The children all have grown up & they all look adorable, with matching clothes. It looks like a treat for Benelux royals this past week with the event in Luxembourg & the Dutch Photoshoot, and now the Belgian Photoshoot is like an icing on the top.

Philippe & Mathilde have formed such a close & loving family. Elisabeth is growing even more beautiful. Gabriel is becoming cute young boy, and Emmanuel has grown big too..

Great picture thanks for posting them!

Oh I love these photos. Thanks a lot johann, they are incredible.
The three kids are very cute, specially the smaller, he is very simpathic and Mathilde is as sweet as always. I like her smile very much.

Thanks for all pics. They are lovely!!!

What a lovely family, they are growin up so fast. Elisabeth is looking like her daddy..

Thank you johann for sharing the pictures.

Where did all this time go?! These kids are growing so fast. It is so nice to see they looking so after eachother.

It is also so nice to see Princes Phillipe and Mathilde relaxed and enjoying with their sons a calm walk through the park.

With these photosessions, Netherlands and this, we can see how proud and tender parents these new generation of Kings-to-be are with their sons. They adore them and show it.

And we thank them for it, don't we?! :)

Thank you once again :)!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

thank you for the pictures. They are such a lovely family. It is so wonderfull to see how Mathilde and Filip play with there children. Emmanuel has grown so much and he is such a beautiful baby.

Such great pics and wow, they're in Bokrijk! I haven't been thinking about Bokrijk for ages! I used to go there on summer trips way back, when I was in primary school! :D
Elisabeth, Gabriel and little Emmanuel are so cute! I really love this family! Thanks for the fabulous pics, johann!

Lovely photos, and lovely to see!!!! They all look so happy.

I love these pics ! They're such a sweet family , Elisabeth is a beautiful girl , Gabriel is gonna be a real heartbreaker in the future , and Emmanuel is such a cutie . I think Mathilde and Filip are great parents , they're so lovely together !
Elisabeth is wearing a beautiful coat !

I love this photo =) http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74809_r2813549973_350lo.jpg

Last edited:
These photos are just great and lovely:) :) The children are so big and all looks happy and relaxed:)

Very very nice!
How relaxed...beautiful. The boys have grown and changed a lot I think.
Much better than the Tavernelle session of Maxima and Alexander.

the kids looks so cute and im sure i would agree with posts but im sure Princess Elisabeth looks like as father i think so

but Elisabeth will become Queen of Beligum one days because she is firstborn not her 2 brothers

and CP couples looks so wonderful together all the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom