The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Courtier

Aaaawwww - what beautiful pictures. The children are so adorable, and they've all grown so much. How great that Philippe and Mathilde allowed for these pictures to be taken, and that there are so many pictures - that's wonderful.:) Thank you to everyone who've posted pictures.:)

Old 07-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Nobility

Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

The kids are so adorable! Emmanuel is all grown up! *very cute* :)

Old 07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Courtier

Aw They all look so great! Thanks for the pictures.

www.one.org
Old 07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Those kids are so cute. Such angelic faces.

Thanks for sharing the pictures

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 07-08-2006, 02:25 AM
Nobility

Thank you for posting the pictures :)

Elisabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel look so alike.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Courtier

Sweet pictures:p nice video too, Elizabeth was talking French to her mom, and Mathilde answers in diff language.
I think Emmanuel looks a lot like his dad, and like his siblings too, but the shape of his eyes is a bit different from them.
http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php...0671_318lo.jpg
Old 07-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Serene Highness

Love this family, Mathilde's ample charisma is just outerworldly. The kids are cute too, but--I have to say, the faces of the little ones look deadly pale to me, as if they're either anemic or have been locked up inside the palace only to see the sun for the first time this year on this trip to Bokrijk! I'm serious: even Philippe and Mathilde look more tanned than their kids! When I was a kid and playing outside all the time, it was my hardworking parents who looked pale in the face, not me the kid! Weird.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

the belgians are really giving us a treat this month! first the lovely pictures of Aymeric, Nicholas and the adorable Louise and now this!

The pictures are lovely and very relaxed as well. Gabriel and Emmanual are just to cute and I can´t get over it how much Elisabeth resembles the late Grand Duchess of Luxembourg at that age.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Heir Apparent

great photos!

this family is so sweet and the little ones are so tender. i'm surprised to see how much emmanuel has grown up!

it's great that the dutch and belgian families allow this type of photoshoots. i think everyone should do it, moreover when they have little babies that grow so fast...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-08-2006, 05:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

What wonderful photos! I know I always say it, but my word have they all grown up. Especially Emmanuel. I just love seeing Mathilde's motherly side. She adores her children and seems to be such a warm and loving mother. Lila Rose pointed out that she liked this photo and I have to agree. It's just so sweet.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

The pictures were taken by Olive Polet

Old 07-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Royal Highness

They all look so great!!!!! Thanks for the pictures :p :) !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Courtier

Awwww....it's just too beautiful for words!
Isn't it just wonderful too see that the current generation of royal parents are more hands on and expressive than the older generation. You can clearly see the love they have for their children!

Thanks for the lovely pics - too bad i can't play the news clipping, wld hve love to hear the little one speaking french!
Old 07-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Nobility

What a lovely pics of so wonderful young family!
Is that Gabriel? - How much he has grown. Elisabeth - is future real beaty and Emmanuel - little cutie. And how pleasant is to see Mathilde and Philipp as so proud parents.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Gentry

Those kids are soo good-looking. I cannot belive how big Gabriel is gotten!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:46 AM

lovely

You're right, Gabriel does look really tall - same height as Elisabeth. Either he's tall or she's petite. Perhaps a bit of both.

Gabriel resembles Mathilde so much. He's a very beautiful boy, and has her gentleness in appearance.

The video clip was darling. Little Elisabeth calling for "Mama, look at me" as she played. What a truly sweet family. I;m such a sucker for these kind of moments.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Courtier

You are right, princess olga, the children do look pale. But then again, they've always been rather pale, since they were born. In every other aspects they seem healthy, ie healthy weights, smiling, active. :) Perhaps it's just their genes.

I loved the video!! I too noticed how Elisabeth spoke in French and it seemed in answering, Mathilde alternated between French and Dutch. Smart family!

www.one.org
Old 07-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you all for the pictures!
Little Elisabeth looks little alike like Catharina Amalia of Netherlands.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
the belgians are really giving us a treat this month! first the lovely pictures of Aymeric, Nicholas and the adorable Louise and now this!

The pictures are lovely and very relaxed as well. Gabriel and Emmanual are just to cute and I can´t get over it how much Elisabeth resembles the late Grand Duchess of Luxembourg at that age.
My gosh, that's so true! You mean King Albert's late sister, Josephine of Luxemburg, mother of the current Duke Henri and daughter of the tragic Astrid of Belgium, the 'Diana of Belgium', right? I for one think she really resembles Astrid, as well actually as Paola.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Courtier

lovely images of a very lovely family. thanks.

Tags
crown prince phillipe, crown princess mathilde, elisabeth, emmanuel, gabriel, mathilde, phillipe, photo shoot, prince emmanuel, prince gabriel, princess elisabeth