All-time favourite picture

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favourite picture of this family, Mathilde and Elisabeth.

This is one of my favourites too.She is so natural and tender:flowers:

The photo is amazing. It captures a precious moment between a mother and her child.

This is my favourite picture of this family, Mathilde and Elisabeth.

That is a beautiful picture. The ones from christmas last year, with Eleonore are beautiful aswell. Anyone got any?
x

I´m looking for a very old one: It´s from the 1970s. Prince Philippe sits on a branch, wearing a red sweatshirt with a white number "17" on it. He wears his blue jeans partly rolled up, red-blue striped socks and "chucks" on his feet (he looked a pretty cool guy these days...!) - he must have been 13 or 14 at the time. Before him stands sister Astrid, grasping his ankles. Beside the two stand Prince Laurent.
Could someone please post it?! Because of its informality and naturalness it´s one of my favourites of the three siblings.

I´m looking for a very old one: It´s from the 1970s. Prince Philippe sits on a branch, wearing a red sweatshirt with a white number "17" on it. He wears his blue jeans partly rolled up, red-blue striped socks and "chucks" on his feet (he looked a pretty cool guy these days...!) - he must have been 13 or 14 at the time. Before him stands sister Astrid, grasping his ankles. Beside the two stand Prince Laurent.
Could someone please post it?! Because of its informality and naturalness it´s one of my favourites of the three siblings.

A nice picture indeed! Here you go! :flowers:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/695/pic4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom