Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 19.10.2008

Tom Parker-Bowles attends the charity event 'Too Many Critics' at the
Royal Exchange on October 19, 2008 in London, England. Chefs turn the
tables on top restaurant critics who lay down their pens to prepare a
dinner for two hundred at the Royal Exchange's Grand Cafe and Bar in
the City in aid of charity 'Action Against Hunger'.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

If Charles and Camilla had married in the 70's, the little boy in the pics, could have been the heir to the throne. He does look very much like William at that age.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for his looks: he is a gourmet writer - these guys always look "non-skinny" as in "Never trust a skinny cook".:whistling: I think he looks just fine, he has a smile that reaches his eyes and the way he looks at his family in some pics tells me that he really likes them. As for Sara: in my experience those editors who don't wear the "uniform" of their job, either the blacks or the over-fashionable outfits are those who survive because they're good in what they are doing. I've met many female editors, especially in fashion, who looked definately mousey but had that certain feeling for the "real" stuff which tells, which you can communicate to your readers whhile others did only very superfluous fashion reports. So for me they look just fine considering their professional backgrounds.

And as you can see with the pics of the Honorable Sophia Fermor-Hesketh, model, if you are from the right stable you can get away with looking like any hooker.

I have seen Tom Parker Bowles on American TV and he seemed like a very nice guy - not affected at all. Sara, whom I have only seen in magazine photos, probably is a very nice person, also. She does sway towards some fashion looks, but does not seem to be a fashion victim. However, both she and Tom should take a minute to comb their hair and clean themselves up a bit. Considering their professional backgrounds, a bit of good grooming would do them both some good and lend some credence
to their credentials.

Tom should not change at all, imo. He is just so classic. He's tom, ya know, just good ol' Tom PB. He's always been like he is and he is just so hilarious. Like when he wore pink socks to one of those celeb funerals, forgot which one, sorry. Or when he said his father was silver stick in waiting and he didn't know exactly what that meant, except it had something to do with assisting the gold stick in waiting!!!! :lol::ROFLMAO: How can you not love this guy? He's freakin' cool.

I am sorry but I find them both extremely boring and of no interest whatsoever but then, I have just written something on their thread. Pink socks, well that sounds interesting for once.

I am sorry but I find them both extremely boring and of no interest whatsoever but then, I have just written something on their thread. Pink socks, well that sounds interesting for once.

I don'tlnowvery much abvout these two (other than that she is usually quite badly dressed) but I am sure Tom is under instructions to stay out of the news, so "boring" = "well done"

I agree that a great advantage being related to a royal family is to be boring but I think Tom overdoes it a bit.

I´m bored Warren, absolutely nothing else to do but talk about boring people when I am bored.
OK I get the hint. (It still doesn´t make him interesting though). :whistling:

Guess ... Dear Menarue ... I fully agree with you. They are just fortunate to be related to Duchess of Cornwall. I have skimmed the literary creation "The Year of Eating Dangerously: A Global Adventure in Search of Culinary Extremes". The book might be viewed as a failed attempt to look edgy. Mr. Tom Parker Bowles managed to call himself gaijin in Hongkong. However, the term "gaijin" means "foreigner" in Japanese, not Cantonese.

He might have been in Japan and thought he was in China :whistling:
Sorry Warren, I am off. How many posts about someone who is boring me?
Well I found that about the book was interesting......thanks Al B.

Guess ... Dear Menarue ... I fully agree with you. They are just fortunate to be related to Duchess of Cornwall. I have skimmed the literary creation "The Year of Eating Dangerously: A Global Adventure in Search of Culinary Extremes". The book might be viewed as a failed attempt to look edgy. Mr. Tom Parker Bowles managed to call himself gaijin in Hongkong. However, the term "gaijin" means "foreigner" in Japanese, not Cantonese.

.... though it has to be said, the term "gaijin" is used quite extensively in London amongst the expat community..... so perhaps Tom does know the difference between HK and Japan!

Sara Parker Bowles and Sophia Hesketh attend the Mulberry London
Fashion Week Party at the Mulberry Store, New Bond Street on
February 23, 2009 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Not really a picture of elegance, is she?!?!

Pics 1.4.2009

Tom Parker Bowles attends the Vogue Gucci Dinner in honour of
Frida Giannini, Creatice Director of Gucci, hosted by Alexandra
Shulman, at the Saatchi Gallery on April 1, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Not really a picture of elegance, is she?!?!

so true, so true!

As for her husband, could he not at least "try" to dress nice rather than toss a sports coat over a t-shirt and jeans! Geez!

Thanks for the great pictures, both little girls are darling. Nice to see pictures of them.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, Camilla_Glady. :)
Those two girls are absolute cuties; Camilla is blessed with her granddaughters. I am sure she wouldn't say 'no' to a little grandson as well.

Lola is a cutie! I bet they'll have fun at these events in the future. Just think, the first of the Wales grandchildren.

:previous:
It's wonderful that Tom went to a Prince Trust event. Looks very nice in black tie.

Iowabelle don't forget the Lola is not really a wales grandchild, a step-grandchild :lol:. But I do wish she was. :flowers:

In this age of blended families Prince Charles has made his feelings and concerns for his new family quite clear. He knew that as far as the media was concerned after the marriage they became tabloid fodder. Charles tried to compensate, both with financial security and enabling Camilla to spend quality time with her children and grandchildren, much to the chagrin of those who think she should be "on duty" 24/7. She is . . . . only when she is not working for the "firm" she's working for the "family". :cool:

Nevertheless, steps and stairs notwithstanding, Charles is a Grandparent as well. I'm just waiting for "the first family photo". The photographer that scores that snap is going to make a mint. :flowers:

The fact that they had Lola baptized in the Chapel Royal at St. James's Palace alone suggests that Charles views the Parker Bowles children and their children as a part of his larger family, IMO. Surely Lola and Eliza will be lucky to have multiple grandfathers and grandmothers on this side of the family, including Charles, Camilla, Andrew, and his second wife, Rosemary, as well.

Camilla and Andrew Parker-Bowles are the grandparents to these children but it's nice if Charles tries to feel involved in some capacity. At the end of the day Camilla had a thirty-odd year marraige to another man which produced two children and grandchildren. < ed Warren >

:previous:
It's wonderful that Tom went to a Prince Trust event. Looks very nice in black tie.

Iowabelle don't forget the Lola is not really a wales grandchild, a step-grandchild :lol:. But I do wish she was. :flowers:

Well, she is Camilla's grandchild, so technically a Wales grandchild, albeit not a royal grandchild or in the line of succession. I am sure that the PoW is quite fond of Camilla's grandchildren (I can't see him pushing them away if they wanted a hug on the grounds that they're not his biological issue).

I bet we'll see a lot of these children if the PoW becomes king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom