Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Parker Bowles attended The BRIT Awards 2011 Warchild after party at
Indigo at the O2 Arena on February 15, 2011 in London.

** Pic **

Esquire magazine relaunch party at London's Sketch

Pic1 # Pic2

sources: dailymail and zimbio

Was there any media coverage about their attendance at the recent royal wedding? I believe they were on the guest list but I have not been able to find any reports of their attendance.

Shelo, they did attend, I haven't seen any pictures either but I've seen them on television.

Tom Parker Bowles attending the European Premiere of Fire in Babylon at Odeon Leicester
Square on May 9, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On June 29, Tom Parker Bowles attended the opening of the Rolex store at One Hyde Park in London.

** Pic **

And on June 30, Tom and wife Sara attended an exclusive party hosted by Jay Jopling to celebrate
the completion of 'Contra Mundum' or 'Against The World', a one of a kind diamond glove created
by Daphne Guinness and Shaun Leane, also in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sara Parker Bowles attending the Preen - Resort Party at The Club at The Ivy
on July 14, 2011 in London - what a shirt...;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sarah Parker Bowles (with Poppy Delevinge) attended an after party celebrating the Matthew
Williamson Spring/Summer 2012 runway show with BELVEDERE (RED) during London Fashion
Week at the Tate Modern on September 18, 2011 in London.

** Pic **

Sarah Parker Bowles and daughter Lola attended the opening of family members' club Purple
Dragon in Chelsea, London last week.

** Pic **

^^ Thanks for the pic, iceflower:flowers: I've never seen Lola before

You are most welcome, julliette!

On November 22, Tom Parker Bowles attended the Quintessentially Foundation Poker night at the Savoy
Hotel in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

His wife Sara attended the Leon Max Winter Dinner and Dance for 'Too Many Women' in support of Breakthrough
Breast Cancer at Claridges Hotel on December 1 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I read today, in Wikipedia, that Tom Parker-Bowles is listed as having three children.
Does Tom admit to this? What is known of his first child?
Could it be that Sara has had a third child this year?
Could it just be that the family has a cat named Ava?

I read today, in Wikipedia, that Tom Parker-Bowles is listed as having three children.
Does Tom admit to this? What is known of his first child?
Could it be that Sara has had a third child this year?
Could it just be that the family has a cat named Ava?

Ava is the eldest if you believe wiki. It says she was born in 1997. Which I doubt, he was only 23, and didn't marry Sara until 2005. And there has never been any mention I have seen. There has never been any mention of him having children before Lola.

Sara may have had a third child but it wasn't announced. And it wasn't the Ava, as she is reported as being the eldest. He and Sara have two, Lola and Freddy, Freddy born in 2010.

Tom Parker Bowles only has two children with his wife - Lola Rosalind and Freddy. There has never been any talk of him having a daughter named Ava out of wedlock.

Where did you read this? English Wiki does not even mention his children.

Interesting. I checked it this morning and Wiki mentioned no kids. When I just checked, Wiki had been updated today and mentions two kids...

Kataryn said:
Where did you read this? English Wiki does not even mention his children.

Interesting. I checked it this morning and Wiki mentioned no kids. When I just checked, Wiki had been updated today and mentions two kids...

Maybe someone deleted the 3 kids, saved meaning it showed he has none, the someone added the correct info. Showing he has 2.

:previous:
I'm afraid it was me; I did that after reading the incorrect information here. Or, to be more accurate, I just restored the original version from February, which contained the correct information, merely adding the name of the children to the main article (they were mentioned in the side information bar but not the article itself). The addition of a third "child" (Ava) was made on 6 March, along with several other minor erroneous changes.

:previous:
I'm afraid it was me; I did that after reading the incorrect information here. Or, to be more accurate, I just restored the original version from February, which contained the correct information, merely adding the name of the children to the main article (they were mentioned in the side information bar but not the article itself). The addition of a third "child" (Ava) was made on 6 March, along with several other minor erroneous changes.

Oh my gosh! I didn't know that anyone could interfere with the information on Wikipedia. How did you know how to adjust it, Artemisia?
Why would anyone add information such as an additional child to a person's profile?? It all seems very strange ...... :eek:

King of the Jungle said:
Oh my gosh! I didn't know that anyone could interfere with the information on Wikipedia. How did you know how to adjust it, Artemisia?
Why would anyone add information such as an additional child to a person's profile?? It all seems very strange ...... :eek:

You really didn't know? That is why Wikipedia is so unreliable because the site can so easily be edited by anyone. There is an "edit" button at the top of each section of an article.
Click on it, delete what you like, add what you like and save.

Sweet pictures at the Faberge Big Egg Hunt Grand Auction.
Does any one else think that Sara could be pregnant?

Tom Parker Bowles attended the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Cricket Dinner in honour of Sir Ian Botham
at The Pavillion Lord's in London on May 9, 2012.

** Pic **

Tom Parker Bowles has launched his new cookbook 'Let's Eat: Recipes From My Kitchen Notebook' at the Daylesford Cafe on the Selfridges rooftop in London on June 27, 2012. His parents, the Duchess of Cornwall and Andrew Parker Bowles, his wife Sara and
his sister Laura with her husband Harry were present.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

Nice to see the entire family turned to support Tom. :)
Haven't seen Laura in a while; she looks lovely, though a bit too casually-dressed.

Yeah, Laura is a bit too casual-dressed but anyway it's nice to see Camilla with her children. I love this family very much, they give me a very good vibe, seem to be so easy going and normal

There's a pretty good interview with Tom here.

Prince Charles? I still call him Sir - Telegraph

He seems quite down to earth. It's nice to see someone who has had all the advantages in life recognising it and realising how fortunate he's been.

I liked the explanation why he still calls Charles "Sir" - what a nice family joke this must be by now!:flowers:

And very elegantly put that he doesn't want to talk about William, Catherine or Harry at all. "I occasionally meet them when I visit my mother at Clarence House" - cute that! Camilla did a very good job on raising her kids.:flowers:

I put both articles here because they are from Tom's interview to the Telegraph.

Queen Elizabeth praised as 'magnificent'
Tom Parker Bowles - whose mother Camilla is married to heir to the throne Prince Charles - says he believes in the monarchy and thinks it is better to have a royal family than an elected official.
ad.php
He told the Daily Telegraph newspaper: 'I really believe in the monarch. The queen is magnificent and I'd far rather we had the royal family than some ghastly elected politician like Ken Livingstone.'

Tom Parker Bowles: Catherine Is a Good Royal

Tom Parker Bowles thinks Duchess Catherine makes a "great" princess. Tom said: "William and Harry, they've got very busy lives so our paths tend to cross occasionally if I'm visiting my mum at Clarence House. "Kate is lovely; she has impeccable manners and is sweet and graceful - everything we could hope for in a princess." He also said: "I wouldn't dream of whingeing about how tough it is to have a famous mother because it's not; tough is being born on a rubbish tip in Calcutta."

I liked the explanation why he still calls Charles "Sir" - what a nice family joke this must be by now!:flowers:

And very elegantly put that he doesn't want to talk about William, Catherine or Harry at all. "I occasionally meet them when I visit my mother at Clarence House" - cute that! Camilla did a very good job on raising her kids.:flowers:

In the recent documentary on Charles called 'The Restoration Prince' which I linked to in another thread, Camilla's sister, Annabel, is the interior decorator Charles used to renovate the guest house on the Dumfries estate (she did a really beautiful job). She calls him 'Sir' more than once, and it came across as a kind of affectionate nickname. You could sense the friendship between them, and they were very comfortable in one another's presence, but it would appear that several family members call Charles 'Sir' entirely naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom