Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago I read that Tom and Sara are getting a divorce. Did it ever happen or are they still together?

A few years ago I read that Tom and Sara are getting a divorce. Did it ever happen or are they still together?

According to the oh, so accurate Daily Express last year they aren't divorced:

The Daily Mail reported in 2018 that the couple had split after 12 years of marriage, but they are not currently divorced.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...owles-children-Who-are-Tom-Parker-Laura-Lopes

But as far as I know there aren't any recent photos of them together at any events Tom attended, so they might be separated but not divorced.

Or they attended a marital therapy and reconciled.

I liked watching Tom's Taste Test.
Thanks for posting it.

There is nothing so good a Somerset Cheddar from a farm shop.

The question about Tom Parker Bowles and Sara's relationship status has been answered, but it a tragic way.

According to news reports Tom was in a relationship with former journalist Alice Procope for two years, but now she has died from cancer. Alice Procope had three children from a previous relationship.

** dm article: Prince Charles's stepson Tom Parker Bowles is devastated by the cancer death of his girlfriend, 42..**

** thesun: Prince Charles’s stepson Tom Parker Bowles left heartbroken after death of girlfriend, aged 42 **

What tragic news! :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
How sad! Poor children.

My condolences to her children, family, friends and colleagues.

Very sad for a young women of 42 to die of cancer. Due to the Pandemic it was difficult for her to get Diagnosed. Really sad some people did not get the treatment, because of fear to catch this Virus. My Condolence to her children and her family.

What a devastating news to pass away at a young age from cancer. My condolences to her family and friends

My condolences to her family, so young to die !

The first appearance of Tom since the tragic news about his girlfriend: he participated in the „Loose Women“ TV show today, April 26:

** rex gallery **

Tom attended the Boisdale Cigar Smoker of The Year 2021 Awards in London on December 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tom attended the Boisdale Lunch & Awards 2022 at Boisdale of Canary Wharf in London today, July 20:

** Pic **

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Did anyone know that through Tom’s father, he is in the succession for the Earldom of Macclesfield?

Did anyone know that through Tom’s father, he is in the succession for the Earldom of Macclesfield?

Yes, but this inheritance is about as realistic as Lady Amelia Windsor becoming queen. So many people closer to the title than Tom Parker Bowles! It's true that Tom is one of the Macclesfield-Parkers but that's all there is.

Yes, but this inheritance is about as realistic as Lady Amelia Windsor becoming queen. So many people closer to the title than Tom Parker Bowles! It's true that Tom is one of the Macclesfield-Parkers but that's all there is.
I am simply saying that Tom is in the succession to the peerage of an Earldom. That’s all. And unlike the succession to the British throne which you brought up in the case of Amelia Windsor, the succession for the earldom is mostly male succession and Tom has a higher chance of the getting the succession of the earldom than Amelia Windsor on the British throne so please.

Yes, because I was looking up something on the de Traffords once, and found that one of them married the Earl of Macclesfield's great-grandson and that they were the parents of Andrew Parker-Bowles. It's a very distant connection.

Yes, because I was looking up something on the de Traffords once, and found that one of them married the Earl of Macclesfield's great-grandson and that they were the parents of Andrew Parker-Bowles. It's a very distant connection.
Yeah, all paths to APB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom