The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

I wonder too !

Old 05-16-2012, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Tom Parker Bowles attended the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Cricket Dinner in honour of Sir Ian Botham
at The Pavillion Lord's in London on May 9, 2012.

** Pic **

Old 06-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Tom Parker Bowles has launched his new cookbook 'Let's Eat: Recipes From My Kitchen Notebook' at the Daylesford Cafe on the Selfridges rooftop in London on June 27, 2012. His parents, the Duchess of Cornwall and Andrew Parker Bowles, his wife Sara and
his sister Laura with her husband Harry were present.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Nice to see the entire family turned to support Tom.
Haven't seen Laura in a while; she looks lovely, though a bit too casually-dressed.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yeah, Laura is a bit too casual-dressed but anyway it's nice to see Camilla with her children. I love this family very much, they give me a very good vibe, seem to be so easy going and normal
Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Nobility

There's a pretty good interview with Tom here.

Prince Charles? I still call him Sir - Telegraph

He seems quite down to earth. It's nice to see someone who has had all the advantages in life recognising it and realising how fortunate he's been.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaB View Post
There's a pretty good interview with Tom here.

Prince Charles? I still call him Sir - Telegraph

He seems quite down to earth. It's nice to see someone who has had all the advantages in life recognising it and realising how fortunate he's been.
I liked the explanation why he still calls Charles "Sir" - what a nice family joke this must be by now!

And very elegantly put that he doesn't want to talk about William, Catherine or Harry at all. "I occasionally meet them when I visit my mother at Clarence House" - cute that! Camilla did a very good job on raising her kids.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I put both articles here because they are from Tom's interview to the Telegraph.

Queen Elizabeth praised as 'magnificent'
Quote:
Tom Parker Bowles - whose mother Camilla is married to heir to the throne Prince Charles - says he believes in the monarchy and thinks it is better to have a royal family than an elected official. He told the Daily Telegraph newspaper: 'I really believe in the monarch. The queen is magnificent and I'd far rather we had the royal family than some ghastly elected politician like Ken Livingstone.'

Tom Parker Bowles: Catherine Is a Good Royal

Quote:
Tom Parker Bowles thinks Duchess Catherine makes a "great" princess. Tom said: "William and Harry, they've got very busy lives so our paths tend to cross occasionally if I'm visiting my mum at Clarence House. "Kate is lovely; she has impeccable manners and is sweet and graceful - everything we could hope for in a princess." He also said: "I wouldn't dream of whingeing about how tough it is to have a famous mother because it's not; tough is being born on a rubbish tip in Calcutta."
Old 07-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
I liked the explanation why he still calls Charles "Sir" - what a nice family joke this must be by now!

And very elegantly put that he doesn't want to talk about William, Catherine or Harry at all. "I occasionally meet them when I visit my mother at Clarence House" - cute that! Camilla did a very good job on raising her kids.
In the recent documentary on Charles called 'The Restoration Prince' which I linked to in another thread, Camilla's sister, Annabel, is the interior decorator Charles used to renovate the guest house on the Dumfries estate (she did a really beautiful job). She calls him 'Sir' more than once, and it came across as a kind of affectionate nickname. You could sense the friendship between them, and they were very comfortable in one another's presence, but it would appear that several family members call Charles 'Sir' entirely naturally.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

Tom Parker Bowles appeared on NBC News' 'Today' show this week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 11-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Majesty

Duchess of Cornwall's son Tom Parker Bowles on the pressures of life:
Tom Parker Bowles, the Prince of Wales's stepson, defends Kate Middleton over the topless photographs furore-
Duchess of Cornwall's son Tom Parker Bowles on the pressures of life - Telegraph
Old 11-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Duchess of Cornwall's son Tom Parker Bowles on the pressures of life:
Tom Parker Bowles, the Prince of Wales's stepson, defends Kate Middleton over the topless photographs furore-
Duchess of Cornwall's son Tom Parker Bowles on the pressures of life - Telegraph
Ugh, what a horribly rude column. I doubt any of them will be talking to that writer again.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
Ugh, what a horribly rude column. I doubt any of them will be talking to that writer again.
Tom Parker-Bowles comes across as being quite the laid back kind of guy but this Mandrake character is the definition of pompous. So now its out that Camilla demanded a marriage because Mandrake wrote about the seating arrangements at a wedding.

I've no doubt that the Van Cutsem wedding was a springboard towards the wedding but if you believe that it was Mandrake's publishing a story, I've an air guitar I'll sell you. Its in perfect condition.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Tom Parker-Bowles comes across as being quite the laid back kind of guy but this Mandrake character is the definition of pompous. So now its out that Camilla demanded a marriage because Mandrake wrote about the seating arrangements at a wedding.

I've no doubt that the Van Cutsem wedding was a springboard towards the wedding but if you believe that it was Mandrake's publishing a story, I've an air guitar I'll sell you. Its in perfect condition.
Maybe Sarah Bradford said this to "Mandrake" (maybe she, too, had a book to sell) and maybe Mandrake believed it but it is still so very very vain and pompous to print this. Especially as it is very hard to believe that it was Camilla who "demanded" marriage from Charles in that situation rather than vice versa and gentleman Charles finally getting up the courage to stand by her in public.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Majesty

Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America:
Tom Parker Bowles, the son of the Duchess of Cornwall, signs up with American Talent Group, which promotes his royal links.-
Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America - Telegraph

That should be interesting.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America:
Tom Parker Bowles, the son of the Duchess of Cornwall, signs up with American Talent Group, which promotes his royal links.-
Camilla's son Tom Parker Bowles becomes 'motivational speaker' in America - Telegraph

That should be interesting.
It should be very interesting. I think it was news to Tom.

This was his tweet on the subject:

"According to the Telegraph,I've just signed up to be motivational speaker in the US for American Talent Group. So likely.Never heard of them".
Old 11-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

^^ His answer is the best
Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Majesty

Guess Richard Eden and The Telegraph got that one wrong.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Majesty

Purple reign! Rock royalty Elton John and Ronnie Wood wear violet shades to Tom Parker Bowles' 38th birthday celebrations:
Elton John and Ronnie Wood wear violet shades to Tom Parker Bowles' 38th birthday celebrations | Mail Online

Check out the guest at Tom Parker Bowles 38th Birthday part.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Heir Apparent

"He may be the brother of the Duchess of Cornwall, but it didn't mean the British aristocracy were the only regal guests at Tom Parker Bowles' birthday celebrations"

First line in the report. There are people out there who believe the DM - good grief

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, sara buys, tom parker bowles