Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On November 14 Tom Parker Bowles attended the opening party of Skate at Somerset House with Fortnum & Mason and yesterday, November 15, he and his wife Sara attended The Leopard Awards in Aid of The Prince's Trust in London:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

On November 14 Tom Parker Bowles attended the opening party of Skate at Somerset House with Fortnum & Mason and yesterday, November 15, he and his wife Sara attended The Leopard Awards in Aid of The Prince's Trust in London:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

In the pictures made without flash (rex gallery) the dress worn by Ms Sara Parker Bowles actually looked pretty nice. Possibly she has not thought about paperazzi with flashlights outside when she purchased the dress.

Flash or no, I like the dress. Not for me, but for her - fine!

Tom Parker Bowles attended the Cigar Smoker of The Year Awards in London yesterday, December 3:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Family of The Duchess of Cornwall

When someone says it’s only separation no one else involved etc. In a couple of months there is someone and it’s divorce
Sad but the way things go unfortunately
Hope they try make their marriage work

That's very unfortunate. I hope that they really are able to sort out their issues. Hopefully they are somehow able to still provide a stable environment for their children.

Sad to say I am not surprised.

Whatever happens, I hope they can manage to have a decent relationship for their children.

I can't believe its been 10 plus years since they were married! I always loved Sara's wedding look...she was a beautiful bride.

:previous:

Last week London, this week New York City: Tom participated in the Bremont Townhouse 2018 new watch collection showcase in New York City yesterday, March 8.

** rex gallery **

Tom was seen leaving BBC Radio 2 in London on September 28:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
A mum showing her support for her son, nice to see again.

Tom was one of the guests at the 'Good Morning Britain' TV show this morning, December 18:

** rex gallery **

It's lovely he said "I think she's wonderful" when asked about the Duchess of Sussex. He wouldn't be drawn by Piers Morgan into giving her any advice & just said she should keep doing what she's doing. Bravo Tom.

Tom attended The World Restaurant Awards Palais Brongniart in Paris, France, on February 18:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Tom attended a ceremony in London yesterday, February 25, at which Luca Del Bono received The Order of Merit of the Italian Republic:

** rex gallery **

Tom attended the Fortnum & Mason Food & Drink Awards in London today, May 16, the Prince of Wales was present as well:

** rex gallery **

On September 7 Tom attended Marisa Horden's 40th birthday party in London:

** Pic **

Tom attended the launch of the Esquire Townhouse 2019 in association with Breitling in London yesterday, October 16:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Do we know if Tom and Sara have divorced ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom