The Prince's Trust and Patronages and Causes 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Prince of Wales as President of The British Asian Trust, accompanied by the Duchess of Cornwall, attended a reception and dinner for supporters of the charity at Guildhall this evening, February 2:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Prince of Wales as President of The Royal College of Music hosted a gala to celebrate the college and its students and thank supporters of the More Music Campaign at Buckingham Palace yesterday, February 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Today, February 9, the Prince of Wales as Patron of the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust hosted a reception at St. James's Palace for survivors of the Holocaust and subsequent genocides.

He was presented with the Statue of Remembrance awarded by the International Auschwitz Committee.

** belga gallery **

Pixie Lott commands attention in daring sheer dress | Daily Mail Online

Prince Charles as patron of Wildlife Trusts visit today the Kingcombe Nature Reserve in Toller porcorum to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Dorset WildlifeTrust

https://www.wessexfm.com/news/dorset-news/2284522/hrh-prince-of-wales-in-dorset/

Prince Charles paid a visit to Chartwell House in Westerham, Kent on Monday
The property was home to the Churchill and is now owned by the National Trust
The Prince was given a tour by Churchill's grandson Sir Nicholas Soames

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the pics. Both Charles and Camilla have a real affinity for animals :flowers:

Working in the medics, field, know how important animals can be in treatment and recovery. Both dogs and cats have a wonderful healing property on the spirits of patients of all ages and issues.

The Prince of Wales attended the Prince's Trust Awards.

It's hard to find coverage that doesn't just cover what female celebrities were wearing. At least this article focuses where it should - on the young people who have overcome adversity to achieve success.

Celebrating Success: Today's Prince's Trust Award Nominees Are An Inspiration To Us All | The Huffington Post

It's also good that some of the local press have focused on young people from their areas:

Southampton woman in line for Prince's Trust award to join the likes of Ant & Dec at bash (From Daily Echo)

Homeless man from Norwich turned success honoured at red carpet awards with Ant and Dec - News - Eastern Daily Press

It's hard to find coverage that doesn't just cover what female celebrities were wearing. At least this article focuses where it should - on the young people who have overcome adversity to achieve success.

So true, I often think the same when these kind of events for a good cause are celebrated..

Here are some additional pics from yesterday:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Prince of Wales as President of The Prince's School of Traditional Arts attended the school's Degree Show and saw their works in London today, July 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** paimages gallery **

This man, Prince Charles is one of the busiest royals out there. He really understands his mother's work ethic to a T. I do admire him for I think most don't understand that he is one very brilliant businessman also. Hopefully in the far off distant future people will come to see that he will make a great King Charles.

This is a man that takes a brisk walk to relax. He's constantly on the go doing something. I agree that most people don't realize just how much this man has accomplished in his tenure as Prince of Wales. Not many realize too that Charles has 56 books to his credit as an author or co-author. He's an astute businessman, accomplished painter and definitely has a green thumb.

His time to shine is coming but I do think he'll be remembered in history more for what he's accomplished as The Prince of Wales rather than as a King.

Absolutely M. Payton & Osipi! :flowers: :flowers:

You can tell by the pictures in the links just how engaged he is with the artists. He does his research (or at least studies the information provided to him by advisors), and is an informed and interested patron. I doubt that he writes his own speeches, but he most likely takes data points provided to him and compiles them into his own voice, so he sounds knowledgeable about the subject at hand. He is someone to be admired IMO.

This is a man that takes a brisk walk to relax. He's constantly on the go doing something. I agree that most people don't realize just how much this man has accomplished in his tenure as Prince of Wales. Not many realize too that Charles has 56 books to his credit as an author or co-author. He's an astute businessman, accomplished painter and definitely has a green thumb.

His time to shine is coming but I do think he'll be remembered in history more for what he's accomplished as The Prince of Wales rather than as a King.

He wrote or co-authored *56* books, amazing and I did not know this about him. So off to my favorite book site to find his books. Yes he has the green thumb I wish I had, I love gardening and so wish for that piece of land to plant things. One dream trip would be to see his gardens and perhaps some advice if he is around.

Here's a listing to make it easier on you. Some of the 56 books, I've noticed, is that he's just has written a foreword. I have his Harmony and the book itself reflects the man. Its a work of art.

He's been a very busy Prince of Wales and that's reflected in the immense success of The Prince's Trust and all of his other endeavors.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/249898.Charles_Prince_of_Wales

Last edited:
Strongly recommend this piece by Chris Ship of ITN - he is new to the royal beat and tends to take a firm but fair line but always needs convincing.

How Charles is helping an entire community

Dumfries House: The ten year plan which lifted a town - ITV News

Thank you Cepe. What an excellent article.

Also a new patronage for the Prince, jointly with the President of Ireland

President Michael D. Higgins and HRH Prince Charles become joint patrons of Liverpool Institute of Irish Studies

:previous:

Thank you! I meant to add that stuff re Liverpool and it slipped my mind.

That report from ITN is so fair and good. I hope many people see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom