The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Prince of Wales visited the Packington Estate in Islington today, November 12, to view a project run by apprentices funded by The Prince's Trust.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** dailymail: Brolly good show! Prince Charles forced to take shelter after the heavens open.. **
Prince Charles looks very gallant with his umbrella!

Old 11-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The Prince of Wales announced that his charity The Prince's Drawing School has just become The Royal Drawing School.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The endorsement of a Royal name is granted by The Queen.

Video:
The Prince's Drawing School in Shoreditch is to be renamed the Royal Drawing School, joining institutions such as the Royal Academy (1768), the Royal College of Music (1882), the Royal College of Art (1896) and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (1920), which all use the royal moniker. Granted by the Queen and agreed by the Cabinet Office, it is the first time anything similar has happened since the Royal Ballet School was given the title in 1956. .

http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...N%20SHOREDITCH

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales at The Prince's Drawing School in Shoreditch today, November 18:

Old 11-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

The Prince of Wales at The Prince's Drawing School in Shoreditch today, November 18:

It is encouraging that drawing instruction is delivered by artists and teachers from the Royal Academy Schools and the Royal College of Art.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:31 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Garden Organic visited the National Heritage Garden at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, Great Milton, Oxford, yesterday, November 21:

** zimbio gallery: Prince Charles Visits the National Heritage Garden **

** bbc: Prince of Wales views rare vegetables at National Heritage Garden **
Old 11-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I can realy see that Charles is passionate about that! He shows his true self!
Old 11-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I can realy see that Charles is passionate about that! He shows his true self!
He most certainly has never done anything by half measures. That's for sure. Quite a remarkable man.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 11-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Garden Organic visited the National Heritage Garden at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, Great Milton, Oxford, yesterday, November 21:

** zimbio gallery: Prince Charles Visits the National Heritage Garden **

** bbc: Prince of Wales views rare vegetables at National Heritage Garden **
Garden Organic is a very worthy cause because "it aims to conserve vegetable varieties from across Northern Europe that otherwise disappear".
It is good for people to realize how special the produce they currently have will be for future generations.
Old 11-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
He travels the world on official royal duty and sees more in a year than most do in lifetime.
But could it be possible that the Prince of Wales does not know what a skip is?
Prince Charles was visiting the National Heritage Garden in the ground of Raymond Blanc's country house and restaurant yesterday when the subject of skips arose.
Prince Charles appears not to know what a skip is at organic gardening event | Daily Mail Online

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 11-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

In King Charles III, Anthony Holden wrote:

Charles launched the Prince's Youth Business Trust which he described as 'a scheme for job-makers rather than job-seekers ... in catering for some of the harder hit youngsters in the UK, it sets an example to others'.

Old 12-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Yesterday, December 8, the Prince of Wales as Patron of the Donatella Flick Conducting Competition attended the 2014 Donatella Flick Conducting Competition at the Barbican in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** classicfm: Elim Chan wins Donatella Flick Conducting Competition ** demotix gallery **
Old 12-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as Patron of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust hosted a reception at Clarence House today, December 18, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and to thank Princess Alexandra of Kent for her contribution as Patron of the Trust since 1968. Charles had succeeded Alexandra in May.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Earlier today the Prince of Wales visited Cystic Fibrosis patients at The Royal Brompton Hospital in London:

** photoshelter.com gallery **
Old 12-18-2014, 08:44 PM
Heir Apparent

In his first official engagement for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, HRH The Prince of Wales visited the adult CF unit at the Royal Brompton Hospital on the morning of 18 December, to meet staff and patients and hear about the Trust’s ambitious plans for the future, including SmartCareCF.

New Patron in first CF clinic visit - Cystic Fibrosis Trust

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as President of The Prince's Trust visited South Thames College in London today, December 19, to mark the completion of the College's 300th Team Programme.

** princes-trust.org.uk: hrh visits south thames college **

** dailymail: Has anyone seen a Bentley round here? Prince Charles is all smiles as he meets Prince's Trust volunteers ..**
Old 01-23-2015, 03:34 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as President of the Royal College of Music attended a joint concert by young members of Opera Australia and the RCM and a reception at Buckingham Palace yesterday, Jauary 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** dailymail: Moved to tears, Charles? Prince enjoys 'astonishing' performance from Australian soprano on his OWN cello..**
Old 03-13-2015, 04:20 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, March 12, the Prince of Wales as President of the Royal College of Music attended the College's annual awards ceremony in London.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Royal College of Music Awards **

As President of The Prince's Trust he met award winners and the charity's supporters at the annual Prince's Trust Celebrate Success Awards:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Prince's Trust Celebrate Success Awards **
Old 04-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Prince's Countryside Fund and The Campaign for Wool visited the Rheged Centre to meet farmers and businesses benefitting from the work of the two charitable initiatives and viewed a photographic exhibition, and he visited the Westmorland Agricultural Society in Cumbria today, April 1st:

** zimbio/Bauergriffin.Com gallery: Prince Charles Visits Cumbria **

** dailymail: Can I have a hug? The moment cute baby reaches up for a cuddle...**

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: Royal Recognition For Cumbria's Iconic Herdwick BreedCraft, Community...**
Old 04-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

The Prince can be proud on everything what his Prince's Trust already has achieved. This is part of his impressive legacy.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Charles was at the Rheged Centre in Cumbria today to inspect a photo exhibition entitled Herdwick: A Portrait of a Lakeland. His visit came as part of his work for the Campaign for Wool and The Prince's Countryside Fund. .

http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...O%20EXHIBITION

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Prince's Countryside Fund and The Campaign for Wool visited the Rheged Centre to meet farmers and businesses benefitting from the work of the two charitable initiatives and viewed a photographic exhibition, and he visited the Westmorland Agricultural Society in Cumbria today, April 1st:

** dailymail: Can I have a hug? The moment cute baby reaches up for a cuddle...**

That is just precious. Someone likes his future King. Bet I know a few others he'd like.

Tags
prince charles, prince of wales, the prince's charities, the prince's trust