The Prince's Trust and Patronages and Causes 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The Prince of Wales announced that his charity The Prince's Drawing School has just become The Royal Drawing School.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 2h 2 hours ago
The endorsement of a Royal name is granted by The Queen.

Video:
The Prince's Drawing School in Shoreditch is to be renamed the Royal Drawing School, joining institutions such as the Royal Academy (1768), the Royal College of Music (1882), the Royal College of Art (1896) and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (1920), which all use the royal moniker. Granted by the Queen and agreed by the Cabinet Office, it is the first time anything similar has happened since the Royal Ballet School was given the title in 1956. .

http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=CHARLES VISITS HIS DRAWING SCHOOL IN SHOREDITCH

Last edited:
I can realy see that Charles is passionate about that! He shows his true self!

I can realy see that Charles is passionate about that! He shows his true self!

He most certainly has never done anything by half measures. That's for sure. Quite a remarkable man.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of Garden Organic visited the National Heritage Garden at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, Great Milton, Oxford, yesterday, November 21:

** zimbio gallery: Prince Charles Visits the National Heritage Garden **

** bbc: Prince of Wales views rare vegetables at National Heritage Garden **

Garden Organic is a very worthy cause because "it aims to conserve vegetable varieties from across Northern Europe that otherwise disappear".
It is good for people to realize how special the produce they currently have will be for future generations.

In King Charles III, Anthony Holden wrote:

Charles launched the Prince's Youth Business Trust which he described as 'a scheme for job-makers rather than job-seekers ... in catering for some of the harder hit youngsters in the UK, it sets an example to others'.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust hosted a reception at Clarence House today, December 18, to mark the 50th anniversary of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and to thank Princess Alexandra of Kent for her contribution as Patron of the Trust since 1968. Charles had succeeded Alexandra in May.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Earlier today the Prince of Wales visited Cystic Fibrosis patients at The Royal Brompton Hospital in London:

** photoshelter.com gallery **

:previous:

In his first official engagement for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, HRH The Prince of Wales visited the adult CF unit at the Royal Brompton Hospital on the morning of 18 December, to meet staff and patients and hear about the Trust’s ambitious plans for the future, including SmartCareCF.

New Patron in first CF clinic visit - Cystic Fibrosis Trust

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Prince's Countryside Fund and The Campaign for Wool visited the Rheged Centre to meet farmers and businesses benefitting from the work of the two charitable initiatives and viewed a photographic exhibition, and he visited the Westmorland Agricultural Society in Cumbria today, April 1st:

** zimbio/Bauergriffin.Com gallery: Prince Charles Visits Cumbria **

** dailymail: Can I have a hug? The moment cute baby reaches up for a cuddle...**

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: Royal Recognition For Cumbria's Iconic Herdwick BreedCraft, Community...**

The Prince can be proud on everything what his Prince's Trust already has achieved. This is part of his impressive legacy.

The Prince of Wales as Patron of The Prince's Countryside Fund and The Campaign for Wool visited the Rheged Centre to meet farmers and businesses benefitting from the work of the two charitable initiatives and viewed a photographic exhibition, and he visited the Westmorland Agricultural Society in Cumbria today, April 1st:

** dailymail: Can I have a hug? The moment cute baby reaches up for a cuddle...**

That is just precious. Someone likes his future King. Bet I know a few others he'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video:
Prince Charles has opened the new indoor fitness centre at Dumfries House, Scotland. The Prince joined in activities such as ping pong, cycling and badminton while meeting youngsters who were enjoying the new facilities-

Home - ITNSource News

Last edited by a moderator:
I simply cannot tell the real thing from a fake when it comes to diamonds and apparently prefer cubic zirconia, I guess, since it catches my eye quite nicely. So when I see polo, then star struck diamonds, in this thread, I wonder if their simulated, cubic zirconia or what. Then I find myself wondering why I wonder. I assume they're diamonds so Prince Charles is in image of being able to provide. personally I prefer the high stepping nags that seem to bounce around changing feet switching balance as they walk. Polo seems fun. The kind stable help down the road used to play years and years ago in the pasture at the boarding stables. Just not something I'd sit and ride to play. As far as fame, I wouldn't prefer it. I surely wouldn't want a nagging beast to be henpecked by and horses are like that. They make considerable friends, horses do, but not ones I'd want to pay for to keep, or any others for that matter, and don't. Anyway the trusts seem numerous. What a giant job. Money's only good for basic needs,too much of it is never a good thing. One of Prince Charles's basic needs is philanthropy, and he has that need met by giving.That is great.

Last edited:
I simply cannot tell the real thing from a fake when it comes to diamonds and apparently prefer cubic zirconia, I guess, since it catches my eye quite nicely. So when I see polo, then star struck diamonds, in this thread, I wonder if their simulated, cubic zirconia or what. Then I find myself wondering why I wonder. I assume they're diamonds so Prince Charles is in image of being able to provide. personally I prefer the high stepping nags that seem to bounce around changing feet switching balance as they walk. Polo seems fun. The kind stable help down the road used to play years and years ago in the pasture at the boarding stables. Just not something I'd sit and ride to play. As far as fame, I wouldn't prefer it. I surely wouldn't want a nagging beast to be henpecked by and horses are like that. They make considerable friends, horses do, but not ones I'd want to pay for to keep, or any others for that matter, and don't. Anyway the trusts seem numerous. What a giant job.

Charles has worked for most of his adult life after leaving the Navy to build up various programs, trusts and charities to benefit the UK and its people. As a young man, he was often referred to as the "Action Man" and I think that appellation still rings true today. Not only does he work extensively with his endeavors but he is also an author, a very astute businessman, an accomplished painter and, in my eyes, a very intelligent man along with fulfilling his role as The Prince of Wales.

To relax, this is a man that takes walks.

Video:
Prince Charles has presented certificates to young workers at Marks and Spencer in central London this morning, during a visit to the retailer’s flagship store near Marble Arch on Oxford Street today. It is part of the company’s four-week work placement programme scheme, between M&S and the Prince’s Trust. TV presenters Ant and Dec were on hand to help-

Home - ITNSource News

Prince Charles launched his own foundation in Romania on Tuesday. It is a charitable organisation based at Viscri, Brasov County, that seeks to support the preservation of heritage, sustainable farming and development, according to a release of the Prince of Wales Romania Foundation.
Prince Charles launches foundation in Romania
Prince Charles of Wales launches foundation in Romania

On his visit prince Charles met also crown princess Margarita and prince Radu.
Principesa Moștenitoare și Principele Radu, împreună cu Principele de Wales în Valea Zălanului _ Familia Regală a României _ Royal Family of Romania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom