The Prince's Trust and Patronages and Causes 1: Ending Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today, November 25, the Prince of Wales as Patron of the Prince's Countryside Fund visited Sherston Old School Community Interest Company in Malmesbury Wiltshire and as President of the Royal Agricultural University he visited the new Rural Innovation Centre in Harnhill, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** heart.co.uk: Prince Charles Visits Malmesbury **

** gazetteandherald.co.uk: Welcome from schoolchildren waving flags **

** wiltsglosstandard.co.uk: Prince Charles visits local village shop at Sherston **

** wiltsglosstandard.co.uk: The Prince of Wales visited the new Rural Innovation Centre, part of the Royal Agricultural University...**

I am surprised Camilla was not with the Prince of Wales for the reception for the BAT and the Prince's Trust Gala.

:previous:
The Duchess of Cornwall was hosting a reception (in the evening) for the War Memorial Trust at Clarence House.

So far this year Charles and Camilla have done 4 engagements together of Charles' 36 and Camilla's 13.

I am a bit surprised he isn't doing this in India or previously Colonial Africa rather than Asia.

India is part of Southern Asia, so I'm sure he is. Ok back to work I go. Enough of this wasting time on the internet.

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 10h
When a tiny baby cried during Prince Charles' speech:"I think it's time to give it a bottle...I've been taking lessons in grandfatherhood"

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 10h
Prince Charles joked today he was taking lessons in "grandfatherhood", adding "I know when something needs a bottle"

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror 12h
Group photo pic.twitter.com/34RXPMOZH5

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
10h
Inspirational stories at the prince's trust awards today

Last edited:

The Prince of Wales visited Prince's Crescent at The Ideal Home Show at Earls Court today, March 26. He visited three 'Eco' Houses put together by the Prince's Foundation for the Built Environment.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

The Prince of Wales was in Cumbria today, April 9.

As Founder of The Prince's Countryside Fund he toured the Rural Auction Centre in Milnthorpe and met guests at the launch of The Prince's Countryside Fund Tourism Initiative in Penrith,

as Founder of The Northern Fells Group he attended the group's 50th anniversary celebration in Wigton

and as Patron of the West Cumbria Hospice at Home he toured the charity's new Workington Hospice.

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery ** demotix gallery **

** itv.com: Princes Charles visits Cumbria **

** cumbriacrack.com: In pictures Crowds welcome The Prince of Wales as he goes walkabout in Penrith **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom