The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the chance to say Hello to a excited Prince Charles this morning at the Museum. I got some beautiful pictures but I didn't ask him about "how he felt" I heard other people ask him though.

That's fantastic - you lucky girl! :flowers:

Will you be able to post any of your pix?

Got the chance to say Hello to a excited Prince Charles this morning at the Museum. I got some beautiful pictures but I didn't ask him about "how he felt" I heard other people ask him though.

How exciting! Will you share your pictures with us?

I just saw a video on BBC World News Today of Prince Charles in York. A little boy gave him a gift for the new baby, which was very nice. I wonder if Lumutqueen appeared on the video. It looked like a lot of fun. Prince Charles must have been distracted but he didn't show it.

I'll be posting the pictures on my tumblr when I get the chance I'll message you a link unfortunately I'm still a little jet lagged.

No problem. Thank you so much.

From day 2 of the visit to York

LIVE: Prince Charles and Camilla visit East Yorkshire (updates)
Click here

Impending arrival of first grandchild is the hot topic during Prince's York visit
thenorthernecho.co.uk

GRANDFATHER PRINCE CHARLES RESUMES TOUR
Article

How lovely for those kids. Made me smile.

Love these. Very funny facial expressions. Cannot tell who is having more fun- Charles or the kids.

Still in Scotland the Prince of Wales yesterday, August 5, visited Reids Bakery, Ormlie Industrial Estate and Links of Greenland Coronation Meadow, Burno Midsands, both in Thurso. Once again he had a lot of fun :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** heraldscotland.com: You tart!... **

** dailymail: The Prince of Tarts and a fine old mess: Charles's fit of giggles after he fails to master icing strawberry cakes **

It looked like he had a marvelous time. The pictures with frosting reminded me of the time in December, when I had my preschoolers decorate gingerbread houses.

It looked like he had a marvelous time. The pictures with frosting reminded me of the time in December, when I had my preschoolers decorate gingerbread houses.

Oh, I bet that the results were just as messy, but more importantly the kids had just as much fun. You are a brave woman nonetheless!:D:lol:

Oh, I bet that the results were just as messy, but more importantly the kids had just as much fun. You are a brave woman nonetheless!:D:lol:

Thank you! Yes, the results were quite...interesting. My TA, Arlene, who is an expert in all things art was out that day, so my other TA, Evelyn, and myself were trying to build the houses so the kids could decorate them. Let's just say, the architecture left a lot to be desired, but the kids did have a blast decorating. Evelyn and I laughed through the whole process of constructing the blasted things.

Thank you! Yes, the results were quite...interesting. My TA, Arlene, who is an expert in all things art was out that day, so my other TA, Evelyn, and myself were trying to build the houses so the kids could decorate them. Let's just say, the architecture left a lot to be desired, but the kids did have a blast decorating. Evelyn and I laughed through the whole process of constructing the blasted things.

Prince Charles could help you with the finer points of architecture- one of his passions!:lol:

Prince Charles could help you with the finer points of architecture- one of his passions!:lol:

Oh, I can see it now; we would have had the best gingerbread village in the entire NYC area :D.

Prince Charles thinks he is an expert with architecture, but most architects that I know and many with vast degrees and accomplishments, think he should stick to gingerbread houses.

His efforts in the sustainable farming arena are truly commendable.

Prince Charles thinks he is an expert with architecture, but most architects that I know and many with vast degrees and accomplishments, think he should stick to gingerbread houses.

I think most modern buildings are ugly and most architects have very little taste.

@ Daria- LOL!
@ Countess and USRW- Correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom