The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a video of HRH The Prince of Wales on his visit to the birthplace of Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown.

The Prince of Wales started a two-day visit to Northumberland today, September 12.

He visited the Sill: National Landscape Discovery Centre in Hexham, and Hexham itself, as Patron of the Salmon & Trout Conservation UK he visited the Kielder Salmon Centre and as Patron of the Prince's Countryside Fund he visited Kirkharle, the birthplace of Lancelot "Capability" Brown in Newcastle upon Tyne:

** rex gallery ** chroniclelive: Prince Charles in Northumberland..**

** dailymail: The Peckish Prince! Charles samples the local produce at a farmer's market as he kicks off ..**
Not surprisingly Capability Brown and work is still known, admired and lauded for his services to Gardening and making gardening the fashionable pastime for stately homes and country cottages to this day.

HRH The Prince of Wales planted a tree on his visit to Northumberland today.

Last edited:

On September 21 the Prince of Wales/Duke of Rothesay visited the Alford Heritage Museum in Alford, Aberdeenshire:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Prince of Wales/Duke of Rothesay as Royal Colonel of The Black Watch 3rd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Scotland presented campaign medals at Fort George in Inverness today, September 28:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
Here's a video of HRH The Prince of Wales visit to Balmoral Offshore Engineering in Aberdeen today.

Court Circular 2nd October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay this morning received representatives of Aid to the Church in Need.

Court Circular 9th October:
The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay this morning received representatives of Aid to the Church in Need.

Court Circular 16th October:
The Prince Charles this evening visited the Royal Guard, Victoria Barracks, Ballater.

Charles is still in Scotland but he had to have a meeting of the Duchy of Cornwall so we have the interesting entry in the CC for the 18th October:

The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay, Duke of Cornwall today received Mr Alastair Martin (Secretary of the Duchy of Cornwall).

He is only 'The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay' when in Scotland but when he is dealing with Duchy matters he is 'Duke of Cornwall' so he is both for this event.

Most of the time, of course, he is HRH The Prince of Wales. He is only HRH The Duke of Cornwall when in Cornwall or when on Duchy business. He is Duke of Rothesay in Scotland, although in the past I have also seen him as Baron Renfrew when in Renfrew. He is also Earl of Chester when in Chester.

It should be noted that he was created Earl of Chester at the same time as he was created Prince of Wales - same LPs. When in Chester Camilla is referred to as the Countess of Chester which is proof absolute for those who claim otherwise, that she is also the Princess of Wales as she couldn't use one title if she didn't hold both (I know everyone here knows she is Princess of Wales but on other boards etc they still argue the point).

I have almost finished this week's update but it is a very full week with many royals out and about and given how tired I am I won't put it up until tomorrow.

I do appreciate all the good wishes I have received from people here and the rehab is going very well. The physio is even saying I might be able to do away with the walking stick in a few more weeks - around the six week mark.

Court Circular 24th October:
The Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall this morning held a Duchy of Cornwall Meeting.

Also:

Court Circular 24th October:
The Duke of Cambridge this morning attended a Duchy of Cornwall Meeting at Clarence House.

Court Circular 25th October:
The Prince of Wales this morning visited the London Ambulance Service Trust Headquarters, Waterloo Road, London SE1, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London (Sir Kenneth Olisa).

The Archbishop of Canterbury was received by His Royal Highness this afternoon.

Last edited:
Court Circular 14th November:
The Prince of Wales this afternoon received Mrs Atifete Jahjaga (formerly President of the Republic of Kosovo).

The President of the Republic of Cuba called upon The Prince of Wales at Clarence House.

Court Circular 15th November:
The Prince of Wales this afternoon visited the Royal Society of Musicians of Great Britain, Fitzroy Square, London W1, and was received by Colonel Jane Davis (Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London).

The Prince of Wales later received Addresses of Congratulation from the House of Lords and the House of Commons on his Seventieth Birthday to which His Royal Highness was pleased to reply.

Last edited:
Court Circular 20th November:
The Prince of Wales this evening held a Dinner for the International Rescue Committee at St James’s Palace.

Court Circular 22nd November:
The Prince of Wales this morning received the Governor-General of Antigua and Barbuda (His Excellency Sir Rodney Williams) and Lady Williams.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom