The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

As part of his visit to Romania, the Prince of Wales has met with Romanian President Traian Basescu during an official welcoming ceremony at the Cotrocen Place, the Romanian Presidency headquarters, in Bucharest today, June 3, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife **

Today, June 6, the Prince of Wales as Colonel-in-Chief of The Mercian Regiment presented new colours to all four battalions of the regiment at Sixways Stadium, Warriors Way, Worcester,

** itv.com: Prince awards Mercians' colours **

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: The Prince Of Wales Presents New Colours To The Mercian Regiment **

** worcesternews.co.uk: Pirnce Charles honours Mercian Regiment with their colours at Sixways Stadium **

and he visited the Morgan Car Company in Worcestershire as well as Yamazaki Mazak U.K. Ltd. in Worcester:

** gettyimages: GBR: The Prince Of Wales Visits The Morgan Car Company **

** zimbio/Bauer Griffin: Prince Charles Visits Morgan Car Factory **

** zimbio/Bauer Griffin: Prince Charles Visits Yamazaki Mazak **

Last edited:
Pictures:
The Prince of Wales and his brother-in-law, Mark Shand Attends the Ormeley Dinner at the Bridgewater House in London:
The Ormeley Dinner is one of Europe's most important evironmental and conservation charity dinners. Here, Zac Goldsmith, Trudie Styler & Damian Aspinall, greet Prince Charles The Prince of Wales and his brother-in-law Mark Shand.
Prince Charles Pictures - Arrivals at the Ormeley Dinner in London - Zimbio

Interesting to see the prince together with his brother in law. The relationship with the Shands seems quite cordial.

This is an interesting article by Penny Junor on Charles as father of his 2 boys and how his closeness to his sones will hold William in stood stead as he becomes a father for the 1st time.

Whether it should be on this thread, or William's I dont know but it is worth a read.

Prince William: Like father, like son? - Telegraph

The Prince of Wales attended a dinner in honour of Lord Sacks, the outgoing British Chief Rabbi, at Grosvenor House in London yesterday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

The Prince of Wales as Colonel in Chief of the Royal Dragoon Guards presented operational medals to servicemen and women who have recently completed a tour of duty in Afghanistan, Clarence House gardens, London, today, June 27. Afterwards the Prince of Wales hosted a reception for the personnel and their families in the St. James's Palace State Apartments.

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: The Prince Of Wales Presents Operational Medals To The Royal Dragoon Guards **

And the Prince of Wales welcomed the Prime Minister of Belize, Dean Barrow and his wife Kim at Clarence House that same day:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Mo looks so proud in these pics - a lovely moment, thanks for sharing!

He's coming to York!!!!!!

@railwaymuseum: @Clarencehouse We are thrilled to announce the visit of HRH, The Prince of Wales, the Patron of #mallard75 in a fortnight’s time!

@railwaymuseum: @Clarencehouse We are thrilled to announce the visit of HRH, The Prince of Wales, the Patron of #mallard75 in a fortnight’s time!

Fantastic combo - Charles, York and the Mallard - green with envy

It's a speed demon of a historic train. It is its 75th anniversary. Do a search on #mallard75 to read all about it.

How cool! Will you be trying to get a glimpse?

Got the chance to say Hello to a excited Prince Charles this morning at the Museum. I got some beautiful pictures but I didn't ask him about "how he felt" I heard other people ask him though.

Got the chance to say Hello to a excited Prince Charles this morning at the Museum. I got some beautiful pictures but I didn't ask him about "how he felt" I heard other people ask him though.

That's lovely! What a great day to get to meet him. Do you mind sharing your pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom