The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles is very fond of that fascinating country Romania, and anxious to promote arts and crafts on and around the estates he owns there. I wonder who will inherit these estates or will the people farming on the land form cooperatives eventually? It would be a pity if everything Charles has striven to build up there was just left to waste in the future.

US actor Kevin Spacey was presented with the honorary KBE (Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire) for services to the theatre, arts education and international culture by the Prince of Wales at Clarence House today, June 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

Charles looks like he is thoroughly enjoying the Games. :D

Thanks for the link, Dman.

I love the photos of Charles sowing seeds with the kids. Something like that is a memory those kids will have for a life time. 'I planted a garden with the future king' :flowers: the look of surprise on joggers was quite funny.

:previous: It's the first time I remember seeing him in that uniform. Is there a special name for the red staff he is carrying?

The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 -

It's a field marshal's baton.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Although the article I posted kind of comes across as Charles being kind of self involved as a man that had to let everyone know at the funeral in Israel who he was, I didn't see it that way. It gave me the impression that the yarmulke that Charles wore is something that he has had and keeps among his possessions for occasions where he would respectfully wear a yarmulke. This shows me a deep respect for the religions and practices of other people around the world and that Charles has a very open mind when it comes to spirituality.

Wish the other world leaders were as open minded as Charles is.

I very much agree with you Duc_et_Pair on that. Perhaps I should have taken more time to search further on for a picture of Charles in his yarmulke without that article but, at the time, had demands coming at me from a hungry, hungry hubby and a Dawg on the wrong side of the door.

Anyone that has any kind of an inkling into the makeup of Charles will see that his actions by wearing that yarmulke was nothing but a deep respect for Shimon Peres and the Jewish faith.

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom