The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...jOHCtFaWCl.jpg

Camilla at one of her favorite events.
Don't know what the event is, but love the photo. The horse is so pretty. I'm getting an All Creatures Great and Small vibe.
The Duchess looks stunning too!

Old 12-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation attended the Horse of the Year show in London today, December 18:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
OK. Horses = Siegfried Farnon heaven. Horses + Mother Goose = Robert Hardy heaven. I love that Mother Goose. Seeing her with Camilla was priceless, and I want to give her a cuddle. Bet George would have loved her too.

Had I been there when I was 5 I can guarantee what would have happenend - I would have been over the moon with joy, dragging my parents over to see her, screaming with glee, and having to be given social cues to calm down. Heck, now I'd still be thrilled! But I don't need many cues now!And if I saw RH,above and beyond thrilled.

Old 12-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Serene Highness

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall meets pantomime performers at the Horse of the Year show | Daily Mail Online
Old 12-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Don't know what the event is, but love the photo. The horse is so pretty. I'm getting an All Creatures Great and Small vibe. The Duchess looks stunning too!
The photo is from the same event on December 18th. She removed her coat.

It is the 12th picture in the daily mail article.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:18 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron-in-Chief of the Victory Services Association visited the Victory Services Club in London yesterday, January 22.

The Victory Services Club (VSC) is a Military Members Club for retired and serving members of the Armed Forces.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** facetoface ** pm mixed gallery: Camilla et Charles, tout à leurs devoirs **
Old 01-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

HRH looks gorgeous!
Love pics 4- 6.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
HRH looks gorgeous!
Love pics 4- 6.

The two of her & the little one? That's not a Duchess on duty. That's a Granny on duty.

Great photos!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 01-23-2015, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you! You said just what I loved, but couldn't find the words to describe about Pics 4 and 5! Also loved Pic 6- and she looked gorgeous in all the photos!
Old 01-24-2015, 01:32 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The more I see of Camilla's involvement with literacy and children, the more the idea appeals to me of perhaps Camilla and Kate teaming up in the future on joint efforts. Perhaps something to do with going to the Art Room and having the children write and illustrate their very own books.

When it comes to children, I think both duchesses have quite a bit in common.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-24-2015, 03:10 AM
Royal Highness

I do not like the idea of Camilla teaming up with Kate, especially on literacy.

I do like the idea of Camilla teaming up with Princess Alexandra. I do wish Camilla had joined the garden party for the British Red Cross.
Old 01-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
The more I see of Camilla's involvement with literacy and children, the more the idea appeals to me of perhaps Camilla and Kate teaming up in the future on joint efforts. Perhaps something to do with going to the Art Room and having the children write and illustrate their very own books.

When it comes to children, I think both duchesses have quite a bit in common.
The only problem with that is that the story will be all about Kate. Not her fault, but, unfortunately, that's all the media are interested in. Camilla will be an afterthought.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree, and I think it's a good reason to keep them from teaming up like this. But having them pursue different interests and support different causes spreads them around more and thus allows their Royal touch to help more people.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall was in Newcastle upon Tyne today, January 28.

As President of the cancer charity Maggie's she toured Maggie's Newcastle and she visited Seven Stories: the National Centre for Children's Books as well as Laing Art Gallery.

** dailymail: It's Kung Fu Camilla! A glamorous Duchess of Cornwall is all smiles as she watches..**

** chroniclelive.co.uk: Duchess of Cornwall visit: RECAP from the Royal visit to Newcastle **
Old 01-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

They have an Angelina ballerina room at Seven Stories? The Duchess is a fan?
Some of my favorites as a kid.
The place looks awesome! I want to go!
The Tiger who came to Tea and Mixed up Fairy tales looks fun too!
I know someone who does an awesome reading of the Tiger who Came to Tea, and would be in heaven there!
Old 01-28-2015, 01:23 PM
Majesty

Quote:

The Duchess of Cornwall was in Newcastle upon Tyne today, January 28.

As President of the cancer charity Maggie's she toured Maggie's Newcastle and she visited Seven Stories: the National Centre for Children's Books as well as Laing Art Gallery.

** dailymail: It's Kung Fu Camilla! A glamorous Duchess of Cornwall is all smiles as she watches..**

** chroniclelive.co.uk: Duchess of Cornwall visit: RECAP from the Royal visit to Newcastle **
Quite a busy day, with 3 engagements in Newcastle.

I do like these "away days", and it is good to see that Camilla now has the confidence to do them on her own.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Belga Pictures

Belga Image - Editorial
Old 02-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall has become President of the Southbank Centre's Women of the World festival that promotes equality for women and girls, London's Southbank Centre announced yesterday, February 16.

Following the announcement the Duchess of Cornwall attended a reception in support of The Women Of The World Festival 2015 at Southbank Centre. This year's festival takes place from March 1-8.

** telegraph.co.uk: Duchess of Cornwall comes face-to-face with author of controversial Prince Charles book **

As Patron of the Fan Museum the Duchess of Cornwall today, February 17, attended the 'Waterloo Life and Times' exhibition at The Fan Museum in London:

Old 02-18-2015, 03:41 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Emmaus UK visited a new accommodation block for the charity's Lambeth community at St Luke's Hub in London yesterday, February 17:

** Pic ** zimbio/bauergriffin gallery **
Old 02-18-2015, 06:26 AM
Majesty

Quote:

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of Emmaus UK visited a new accommodation block for the charity's Lambeth community at St Luke's Hub in London yesterday, February 17:

** Pic ** zimbio/bauergriffin gallery **
Camilla appears to be having a busy week.

In addition tot he Emmaus centre in Kennington, she visited the Fan Museum in Greenwich yesterday, before she and the PoW attended the premiere of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall leaves London Fan Museum with shopping bags in hand | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-26-2015, 10:48 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Royal Veterinary College Animal Care Trust (ACT) visited the Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital in London today, February 26:

Tags
camilla, charities, duchess of cornwall, patronages