The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also hosted a reception for equestrians who participated on Rio 2016

Last edited:

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of St. John's Hospital visited the charity's almshouses in central Bath and officially opened the newly refurbished Rosenberg House today, January 31.

She also visited the Southside Family Project in Bath, a charity that is supported by St John's Hospital.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** dailymail: Camilla cuts a glamorous figure in her trusty tweed coat for a charity engagement in rainy Bath **

What a wonderful charity.

Last edited:
Wel,, who could be more fitted that Camilla for this new-pass-on patronage? :)

I'm not surprised at all! A great choice!

No better pairing if total and patronage have I seen. :flowers:

I love she brings her dogs she rescued from the shelter with her :)

I love seeing her in animal and literacy related stops. She really shines with animals and kids. She is a born dog owner and grandma.

CC 7/2
Her Royal Highness this evening attended a Reception at the Victoria and Albert Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7.

Last edited:
Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall meets Royal Volunteer Service Volunteers-
Home - ITNSource News

Camilla and Arthur Edwards loosing their minds on the dance stage.

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the Ebony Horse Club visited the charity's Brixton riding centre to celebrate the club's 21st anniversary in Brixton, London, today, February 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Duchess of Cornwall as President of the Ebony Horse Club visited the charity's Brixton riding centre to celebrate the club's 21st anniversary in Brixton, London, today, February 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

Great. A few years ago Camilla and HM visited the centre.

CC 22nd February

The Duchess of Cornwall, Patron, the Big Lunch, this morning held a Reception at Clarence House to launch the Great Get Together.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, the London Chamber Orchestra, this evening held a Recital at Clarence House.

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the London Library hosted a dinner and evening of readings in honour of the Library's President Sir Tom Stoppard at Clarence House yesterday, May 18:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

"The Duchess of Cornwall, could be seen delighting a toddler, entertaining her by pulling funny faces as she greeted well wishers at Jamie's Farm in Herefordshire"

The Duchess of Cornwall visits Jamie's Farm | Daily Mail Online

Duchess of Cornwall has marked her 70th birthday by agreeing to become Patron of The Silver Line Helpline.

https://fundraising.co.uk/2017/07/17/duchess-cornwall-becomes-patron-silver-line-helpline/

Duchess of Cornwall has become oatron of the Fullham Palace Trust

Duchess of Cornwall gains new patronage – Royal Central

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the comments is always interesting. You can pick the comment from the name with so many of them as they are always on the DM's royal articles with the same comments - Republic Now and the 'Down with Camilla and Charles' ones - same people over and over again. And anyone who dares to stand up for Camilla will be red-arrowed to death on these articles.

Some of the commenters are truly obsessed with this couple. It's rather disturbing IMO.:sad:

Last edited:
Reading the comments is always interesting. You can pick the comment from the name with so many of them as they are always on the DM's royal articles with the same comments - Republic Now and the 'Down with Camilla and Charles' ones - same people over and over again. And anyone who dares to stand up for Camilla will be red-arrowed to death on these articles.

Oh Yeah "Sandy from New York" is quite a regular on the Camilla bashing ..

Last edited:
If there is one thing that endears Camilla to me, its her passionate love of books and reading. I really admire how she has taken that love and has campaigned in various ways to promote books and reading among children. Books too often go by the wayside in this era of instant online communication, electronic means of entertainment and the wide knowledge available at our fingertips from places such as our dear friend Google. :google:

To sit with a book and become an armchair traveler and sometimes even travel through the mists of time to wherever the heart wants to go has been one of the biggest blessings in my life and one to be passed on as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom