The Duchess of Cornwall's Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Love pictures of Camilla with the cow!:lol:

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Desert Rats Association visited "Voices from the Desert", a Desert Rats exhibition by artist Anna Redwood yesterday, June 24, 2014.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Teh Duchess of Cornwall as Chancellor of the Aberdeen University presented degrees at a graduation ceremony at King's College, University of Aberdeen, and officially opened the new Aquatics Centre, Aberdeen Sports Village.

** eveningexpress.co.uk: Gallery: Camilla opens new Aquatics Centre in Aberdeen **

** dailymail: CAMILLA WATCHES DIVING PERFORMANCE **

** news.stv.tv video: Duchess of Cornwall visits Aberdeen Aquatics Centre and university **

** dailymail: She's got a degree in royalty! Proud Camilla beams as she presents new graduates...**

Last edited:
Is that like 'Meals on Wheels' for the elderly and disabled?

Is that like 'Meals on Wheels' for the elderly and disabled?

Partly, but it also incorporates catering for people in care homes etc.

Camilla always seems so genuinely interested in the people she meets. She's become a real asset to the RF.

The lovely, annual Christmas tree event has taken place today, December 11!

As Patron of the Helen & Douglas House the Duchess of Cornwall had invited children cared for by the hospice to decorate the Christmas tree at Clarence House:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

What a wonderful cause. It must have meant so much to those families. It's nice that they included some of the staff. I really respect people who can work with dying children, it must be incredibly difficult

The lovely, annual Christmas tree event has taken place today, December 11!

As Patron of the Helen & Douglas House the Duchess of Cornwall had invited children cared for by the hospice to decorate the Christmas tree at Clarence House:

This is my favorite royal event of the year! Really brightened my day. Have no words - only tears. How does one sign up to help out?

So heartbreaking.... The children were all smiles with Camilla though

So heartbreaking.... The children were all smiles with Camilla though

Watching Camilla with the children and getting the feel of the gaiety of the occasion, one can't help but feel that warmth and caring is an integral part of Camilla's character makeup.

Watching Camilla with the children and getting the feel of the gaiety of the occasion, one can't help but feel that warmth and caring is an integral part of Camilla's character makeup.

Absolutely:flowers: You can see that the warmh is inside her

Last edited:
They were! So magical for them!
They were so happy- and one little one- the one in the red dress was dressed to the nines!
Loved seeing them with Camilla's equerry. Got one ? - the people in suits with POW feathers- are they butlers? Fancy!
All that was missing was Robert Hardy.
Shame William and Kate don't do something like this.

Indeed so! And bangers and mash- would not " Siegfried" fit right in? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Video:
Children from the Helen and Douglas House Hospice have joined the Duchess of Cornwall at Clarence House for lunch as well as help decorate the Christmas tree-

Home - ITNSource News

This is my favorite royal event of the year! Really brightened my day. Have no words - only tears. How does one sign up to help out?

This is my favorite event too. There's so much joy there. Pictures and videos don't do it justice. It would be such a privilege to take part in it, so yes, when you find out how to sign up, do pass it on :D.

Indeed so! And bangers and mash- would not " Siegfried" fit right in? LOL!

Ha! I was thinking the same thing :ROFLMAO:.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation attended the Horse of the Year show in London today, December 18:

OK. Horses = Siegfried Farnon heaven. Horses + Mother Goose = Robert Hardy heaven. I love that Mother Goose. Seeing her with Camilla was priceless, and I want to give her a cuddle. Bet George would have loved her too.

Had I been there when I was 5 I can guarantee what would have happenend - I would have been over the moon with joy, dragging my parents over to see her, screaming with glee, and having to be given social cues to calm down. Heck, now I'd still be thrilled! But I don't need many cues now!And if I saw RH,above and beyond thrilled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom