The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, I think that Anne's made private visits as well

In the long Reign of Queen Elizabeth -apart from the usual suspects (Charles and William)- only Sir Angus Ogilvy has been appointed as member of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council. Now the Duchess as the second "outsider" in the Queen's Reign. It is quite a honour. Congratulations to the Duchess!

Camilla is at Wimbledon today, as ate the Middletons

The Duchess of Cornwall visited Battersea Dogs and Cats Home to officially open the new Veterinary Hospital and Centre of Excellence in London today, September 7:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

I missed the visit until I went in Twitter. For once I love Richard palmers Twitter. I love the bulldog who had his head up her skirt:lol: now this was such great exposure. A lot of local television news showcases foster animals and it helps get them adopted. I have a feeling Winston or some of his friends may have some luck:flowers:

I saw that too and thought it was so cute. I was also thinking that Camilla shows a lot of restraint when meeting and holding these adorable four legged friends. Most likely she'd be so tempted to take them home with her like I know I would want to. It really made my opinion of Camilla skyrocket the day she went to Battersea and took Bluebell home with her.

Camilla and I have two things very much in common. We love our four legged best friends and we love books and reading.

Here's Bluebell's day out to the Dumfries House Dog Show. :D

Prince Charles plays wife Camilla's Jack Russell Bluebell at Dumfries House Dog Show | Daily Mail Online

:previous:

Camilla did say during her visit that she was restraining herself from "popping one (a dog) in my bag".

I know I would have the same problem :D

Those dogs - especially the Bulldogs are so adorable. Can we say Siegfried- Robert Hardy?

No. (ducks and runs for cover)

Just teasing ya hun. :D

Wedding days are such a happy occasion and a very big memory for the couple but having Camilla "crash" their wedding had to bring a extra big smile for both of the newlyweds and that photo makes it all the more memorable. :D

CC 7/12

The Duchess of Cornwall this morning received Miss Stella McCartney (Board Director, the Kering Foundation).

The Foundation focuses on combating Violence Against Women. And yes, it is that Stella McCartney.

She's going to be Queen so like it or lump it this is a step up for her. I personally have no issues with Camilla. She's come a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom