The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was great fun, Nico. Tracy Ullman's Camilla is a hoot! (And so are all her other characters, too.) Thanks for providing the link. :flowers:

Last edited:
Funny but the real Camilla is so much prettier. The actor playing George is real cute.

They used her name and image without her permission. :whistling:

They are cashing in on her and George and the implications in the video are outrageous and lawsuit worthy.:whistling:

How can George now show his face at nursery school?
He has been branded a thief, a kitten killer and an unsafe driver.:ermm:

The poor boy's reputation has been ruined...

George & Camilla will be teaming up to file a lawsuit for damages. :lol:
They will settle for a cut of profits from all BBC shows.:D

And they will insist each program end with a caption that no animals were harmed in the fiilming of the program.

Once a year, BBC promises to allow Camilla and George to make their own parody of BBC staff.:ROFLMAO:

Camilla has always supported charities supporting those who've suffered domestic violence. Its nice to see it being made a little more public now and its a credit to her.

I completely agree. One has to remember that domestic violece has been (and sadly still is) considred a taboo for many years!

She's a beautiful caring person. This is an issue that affects all women-no matter the race, money, or education level.

What a wonderful, down to earth person the Duchess is. Lovely.

Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall has visited Brixton Prison today to learn more about its rehabilitation programmes. While taking a tour through the workshop of Bounce Back - a charity that trains prisoners in construction skills - Camilla spoke to prisoners practising their skills. The charity has a large workshop where prisoners can learn painting and decorating from scratch in order to prepare them for work on the outside. The Duchess also visited The Clink - HM Brixton's fully functioning restaurant-

Home - ITNSource News

On Tuesday, February 23rd, The Duchess of Cornwall will visit her old school, Queen's Gate School.

Hopefully we get lots of pictures and stories, especially of a young Camilla.:lol:

Last edited:
On Tuesday, February 23rd, The Duchess of Cornwall will visit her old school, Queen's Gate School.

Hopefully we get lots of pictures and stories, especially of a young Camilla.:lol:

Any pictures of this engagement?

We have quotes in the DM article.

Here's a few:ROFLMAO:
After unveiling a plaque to mark her visit, Camilla told a school assembly: 'I cannot believe that Queen's Gate has been going for 125 years; I feel like it's 125 years since I was here.
I wish I could say I was a head girl, or even a prefect or captain of games - I was none of those, I might have been in the swimming team.
There is hope for possible pictures in the future. The school has copies of their magazine in their archives from 1902 to 2008 and has been actively collecting archives to celebrate its 125th anniversary.
'But I do remember I was a boarder here, which I hear now is abolished. I was a weekly boarder and lived right at the top of the school, quite cold, I think we were always made to have the windows open - fresh air.

'I did leave when I was 16, I didn't go on to the sixth form. I think in those days we weren't encouraged to go to university. I think the very, very clever girls went on but nobody seemed to give us much inspiration to go on.

'So we went off and explored the university of life, and Paris and Florence and London.'
When she visited in 2007 she said it was exactly 45 years since she left Queen's Gate School. Has it been so long that she has forgotten if it was 1962 or 1963?:lol:

We have heard a few stories about Paris, now we look forward to stories about Florence and London in the 1960s.

Can the Foreign Office send Camilla to Florence?:lol:

Duchess of Cornwall is visibly moved as she hears harrowing stories from the holocaust during a visit to the survivors centre in London | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Oh my, I hope the boy wasn't afraid of Camilla! Perhaps he got a bit overexcited!:lol:.Very lovely picture btw, and Camilla looked perfect among the kids.

Camilla has three engagements tomorrow.

Tuesday 26th April 2016
The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the St Mary's Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) to mark its 30th anniversary and meet staff and partners who provide support for victims of sexual abuse. St Mary's Sexual Assault Referral Centre, York Place, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL

The Duchess of Cornwall, President, Barnardo's, will visit Big Manchester in the charity's 150th anniversary year and meet staff, and families who are benefiting from the innovative, child-focused service which seeks to address the impact of domestic abuse, parental mental health issues and / or substance abuse on children aged 5 -11.

The Duchess of Cornwall, President, Maggie's, will officially open the charity's first cancer support centre in Manchester and meet staff, supporters and people who have benefited from the care and support Maggie's provide. Maggie's at the Parfett Building, 15 Kinnaird Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4QL

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news-and-diary/diary?field_news_date_value[min]=915148800&field_news_date_value[max]=4102444800&page=1

Camilla's future schedule

Wednesday 27th April 2016

The Duchess of Cornwall, President the Royal Voluntary Service will attend the launch of GrandFest a festival aimed at celebrating the heritage skills that the older generation can share with the younger generation, The Geffrye Museum of the Home, 136 Kingsland Road, London E2 8EA.

Thursday 28th April 2016

The Duchess of Cornwall, Honorary Air Commodore, Royal Air Force Halton, will visit the RAF base to see how the Community Centre supports military families and to join cadets, trainers and other RAF personnel at a reception in the Officers Mess, Aylesbury HP22 5NZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Camilla carried out two engagements in Hertfordshire yesterday. There does not appear to be much press coverage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom