The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that surprise may be because both Camilla and Carole don't have the occasion to see with each other very often IMO... I didn't know they were in such a close relationship and was quite surprise to see them talk too to be fair

The one really chatting with Carole seems to be Annabel. I was expecting to see a cosy huddle between Camilla and Carole. Considering they were the only ones in the immediate vicinity, it would be have been darn odd if the two of them didn't talk to each other, considering the connection. I don't see much "enjoying", just ordinary, polite, social intercourse in the circumstances. The Daily Mail will make a story out of anything.

The one really chatting with Carole seems to be Annabel. I was expecting to see a cosy huddle between Camilla and Carole. Considering they were the only ones in the immediate vicinity, it would be have been darn odd if the two of them didn't talk to each other, considering the connection. I don't see much "enjoying", just ordinary, polite, social intercourse in the circumstances. The Daily Mail will make a story out of anything.

Agree! Maybe they simply made some remarks regarding the match... :flowers:

The DM story failed to tell who moved.

Carole and Mike were not sitting behind Camilla and her sister.

Was this an intermission or was this before the match or between match?

It was in between matches. After Murray but before Nadal.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I think that surprise may be because both Camilla and Carole don't have the occasion to see with each other very often IMO... I didn't know they were in such a close relationship and was quite surprise to see them talk too to be fair

Just because we don't see meetings doesn't mean they don't happen. We really don't know how often or how infrequently Charles and Camilla see Mike and Carole or William and Kate for that matter.

The Mail are going to print the story that fits their world view. At the moment that's Charles vs the Middletons. Except for the two families, nobody knows the real story.

Just because we don't see meetings doesn't mean they don't happen. We really don't know how often or how infrequently Charles and Camilla see Mike and Carole or William and Kate for that matter.

The Mail are going to print the story that fits their world view. At the moment that's Charles vs the Middletons. Except for the two families, nobody knows the real story.

What I merely meant was that IMO Carole may be more closed to Charles rahter than Camilla, or even Camilla's sister Annabel... I didn't even read the Mail for that matter!

Camilla is one of the royals who appears to be very comfortable around children. It looked as thought she formed a little bond with one of the girls she met. Very lovely.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Camilla is one of the royals who appears to be very comfortable around children. It looked as thought she formed a little bond with one of the girls she met. Very lovely.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, indeed. She reminded me of Robert Hardy in a few pictures. In the last photo, what are Camilla and the little boy doing?

Last edited:
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3h3 hours ago
The Duchess of Cornwall will present medals and take the salute to mark the completion of Operation GRITROCK on 10 September.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3h3 hours ago
Operation GRITROCK is the UK's support to the global Ebola threat. Camilla will also visit RAF Argus to honour it's 25 years of service.

I love Camilla in that pink suit! Had she added her pink choker we would have really been in business! And that puppy- oh that puppy!

The puppy is a guide dog and a regular feature I believe.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h3 hours ago
The First Sea Lord, Admiral Sir George Zambellas, will now present medals and read Camilla's speech, Clarence House says.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h3 hours ago
Camilla was due to attend an event in London tonight and has an engagement in the capital tomorrow. Aides say it's not clear if she will go.

I hope Camilla recovers soon. Same problem The Queen had.

I was afraid it was something related to the Osteoporosis again. Wishing her well.

Did Camilla attend the BGC Annual Global Charity Day or did she cancel?

She doesn't show up in any of the photos that I have seen.

Sophie did attend.

The FE had Charles attending an event associated with this day but not Camilla (at least up to the 6th September when I did my latest update for the FE for September).

The CC for the 11th won't be published until the 12th in the UK (Saturday papers) and not online until who knows when - at their current rate of updating sometime after H*** freezes over I suspect.

The CC does not show Camilla attended The BGC Annual Global Charity Day on behalf of Elephant Family so she was still sick on Friday.

She was able to receive David and Samantha Cameron on Saturday so she is feeling better, but it is unfortunate that she missed an opportunity to bring further recognition to her brother's charity.

I hope so too. From experience, I know that as I got older, it took me longer and longer to bounce back from things. Heck, I'm still trying to bounce back from a cold I got last fall and here we are approaching another cold and flu season here.

Hopefully Camilla is pampering herself a bit and following doctor's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom