The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The duchess of cornwall's speeches always are so moving, simple and yet touching...OMG

What a beautifully composed speech. I would have loved to hear the Duchess' voice and pronuncation...

What a splendid speech! I would love to see a video of her delivering it.

What a beautifully composed speech. I would have loved to hear the Duchess' voice and pronuncation...

I totally agree, I would have loved to hear her speech and see her expressions when she talks about her father.

Last edited:
Such a lovely family... pity we don't see the children often

I just have to say that she looks 20 years younger exiting the car. Not all of us have this talent! She looks to have enjoyed the show!

she looks amazing in this black outfit , she is shining ! i missed her !

I just have to say that she looks 20 years younger exiting the car. Not all of us have this talent! She looks to have enjoyed the show!

I agree she looks a lot younger from some angles. I think a lot of this is to do with her hair. In recent years, she has allowed it to cover a lot more of her face, which I think is very ageing for her. When the hair is away from her face, she looks much younger IMO.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3h3 hours ago
The Duchess of Cornwall will take the salute at Beating Retreat on Horse Guards Parade this year on 11th June, @ArmyInLondon announces.

The Duchess of Cornwall was in Woodstock, Oxfordshire, today, June 9, to open the new Churchill Memorial Garden at Blenheim Palace and to unveil a new stained glass window commemorating the 50th anniversary of the death of Sir Winston Churchill, St Martin's Church, Bladon.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** express: Camilla unveils window and statue to mark 50th anniversary of Churchill's death **

** oxfordmail.co.uk: Video: Duchess of Cornwall Unveils Two Memorials to Mark 50th Anniversary of Death of Sir Winston Churchill **

The Duchess of Cornwall was in Woodstock, Oxfordshire, today, June 9, to open the new Churchill Memorial Garden at Blenheim Palace and to unveil a new stained glass window commemorating the 50th anniversary of the death of Sir Winston Churchill, St Martin's Church, Bladon.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** express: Camilla unveils window and statue to mark 50th anniversary of Churchill's death **

** oxfordmail.co.uk: Video: Duchess of Cornwall Unveils Two Memorials to Mark 50th Anniversary of Death of Sir Winston Churchill **
Surprised Robert Hardy wasn't there. He's played Churchill 9 times.

Video:
Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall is attending Wimbledon today, on arrival Camilla met with ballboys, ballgirls, stewards and players including Rafa Nadal-

Home - ITNSource News

Video:
Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall is attending Wimbledon today, on arrival Camilla met with ballboys, ballgirls, stewards and players including Rafa Nadal-

Home - ITNSource News

I assume the bird of prey is for pigeon control? Is she on Court one to see Murray? I just turned on the tennis!

I assume the bird of prey is for pigeon control? Is she on Court one to see Murray? I just turned on the tennis!

Yes, she is there to watch Murray play. I believe Camilla attends every year and I spotted who I believe to be her sister next to her in the Royal Box. (Michael and Carole Middleton are also there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom