The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Any pictures of this engagement?
The Duchess of Cornwall Visits Queens Gate School - Pictures - Zimbio

Old 02-23-2016, 05:58 PM
Royal Highness

We have quotes in the DM article.

Here's a few
Quote:
After unveiling a plaque to mark her visit, Camilla told a school assembly: 'I cannot believe that Queen's Gate has been going for 125 years; I feel like it's 125 years since I was here.
Quote:
I wish I could say I was a head girl, or even a prefect or captain of games - I was none of those, I might have been in the swimming team.
There is hope for possible pictures in the future. The school has copies of their magazine in their archives from 1902 to 2008 and has been actively collecting archives to celebrate its 125th anniversary.
Quote:
'But I do remember I was a boarder here, which I hear now is abolished. I was a weekly boarder and lived right at the top of the school, quite cold, I think we were always made to have the windows open - fresh air.

'I did leave when I was 16, I didn't go on to the sixth form. I think in those days we weren't encouraged to go to university. I think the very, very clever girls went on but nobody seemed to give us much inspiration to go on.

'So we went off and explored the university of life, and Paris and Florence and London.'
When she visited in 2007 she said it was exactly 45 years since she left Queen's Gate School. Has it been so long that she has forgotten if it was 1962 or 1963?

We have heard a few stories about Paris, now we look forward to stories about Florence and London in the 1960s.

Can the Foreign Office send Camilla to Florence?

Duchess of Cornwall is visibly moved as she hears harrowing stories from the holocaust during a visit to the survivors centre in London | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-24-2016, 02:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Pictures And Photos | Getty Images
Old 02-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall visited Islington Central Library today, February 24.

Poor little boy she had to comfort..

** gettyimages gallery ** atlanticopress.pt **

** islingtongazette.co.uk: Duchess of Cornwall impresses parents and pupils on visit to Islington Central Library **
Old 02-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh my, I hope the boy wasn't afraid of Camilla! Perhaps he got a bit overexcited!.Very lovely picture btw, and Camilla looked perfect among the kids.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:22 PM
Royal Highness

Camilla has three engagements tomorrow.

Tuesday 26th April 2016
The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the St Mary's Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) to mark its 30th anniversary and meet staff and partners who provide support for victims of sexual abuse. St Mary's Sexual Assault Referral Centre, York Place, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL

The Duchess of Cornwall, President, Barnardo's, will visit Big Manchester in the charity's 150th anniversary year and meet staff, and families who are benefiting from the innovative, child-focused service which seeks to address the impact of domestic abuse, parental mental health issues and / or substance abuse on children aged 5 -11.

The Duchess of Cornwall, President, Maggie's, will officially open the charity's first cancer support centre in Manchester and meet staff, supporters and people who have benefited from the care and support Maggie's provide. Maggie's at the Parfett Building, 15 Kinnaird Road, Withington, Manchester M20 4QL

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news...ews_date_value[min]=915148800&field_news_date_value[max]=4102444800&page=1

Camilla's future schedule

Wednesday 27th April 2016

The Duchess of Cornwall, President the Royal Voluntary Service will attend the launch of GrandFest a festival aimed at celebrating the heritage skills that the older generation can share with the younger generation, The Geffrye Museum of the Home, 136 Kingsland Road, London E2 8EA.

Thursday 28th April 2016

The Duchess of Cornwall, Honorary Air Commodore, Royal Air Force Halton, will visit the RAF base to see how the Community Centre supports military families and to join cadets, trainers and other RAF personnel at a reception in the Officers Mess, Aylesbury HP22 5NZ.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I found her!
https://twitter.com/maggiescentres/s...42384593784833
Old 04-29-2016, 05:50 AM
Majesty

I understand Camilla carried out two engagements in Hertfordshire yesterday. There does not appear to be much press coverage though.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:17 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I understand Camilla carried out two engagements in Hertfordshire yesterday. There does not appear to be much press coverage though.
Duchess of Cornwall laughs as dog hides under her skirt on animal hospital visit | Daily Mail Online

Camilla meets onesie-wearing siberian husky | Daily Mail Online
Old 05-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cornwall attends the memorial service for Lord Geoffrey Howe of Aberavon today.
https://twitter.com/RegalEyes/status/727534201411620865
Old 05-03-2016, 02:23 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
The Duchess of Cornwall attends the memorial service for Lord Geoffrey Howe of Aberavon today.
https://twitter.com/RegalEyes/status/727534201411620865
I expected to see her attending this service. Lord Howe was her uncle.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Other Images Press: Thanksgiving Ceremony For The Life And Work Of Geoffrey Howe Held In London
Old 05-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Administrator

More pics of the Duchess of Cornwall at the memorial service can be found here:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 05-03-2016, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

More pics of the Duchess of Cornwall at the memorial service can be found here:

** gettyimages gallery **
Baroness Howe of Idlicote (Camilla's aunt)
**Pic**
Old 05-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Royal Highness

Friday 6th May 2016
The Duchess of Cornwall will join the judging panel as an Honorary Judge for BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition, BBC Radio 2 , Western House, 99 Great Portland Street, London, W1A 1AA.

Sunday 8th May 2016
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall will be presenting the prizes and trophies at the conclusion of the Mitsubishi Motors Badminton Horse Trials.

https://www.badminton-horse.co.uk/in...-and-trophies/

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news-and-diary/diary
Old 05-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 -

If you weren't already jealous of Camilla, you might be now.

https://twitter.com/clarencehouse/st...11935457722368

https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/sta...12544797765632

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse 42m42 minutes ago Paddington, London
Before the serious work of judging commences, HRH meets this rest of today's guests in the @BBCRadio2 studio.
https://twitter.com/clarencehouse/st...13208991010817

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 37m37 minutes ago
Video: Camilla and @twhiddleston
https://twitter.com/re_dailymail/sta...14066302545921

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 37m37 minutes ago
Video: Camilla @achrisevans @twhiddleston #500words @BBCRadio2
https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/sta...14668357111808

She's judging 500 words stories this morning.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:05 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Night Manager fan Camilla's VERY flirty exchange with Tom Hiddleston | Daily Mail Online

Tom Hiddleston hug breaches royal protocol - but Camilla doesn't protest
Old 05-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Administrator

The Duchess of Cornwall joined the judging panel as an Honorary Judge for BBC Radio 2's 500 Words creative writing competition:

** gettyimages gallery ** atlanticopress.pt gallery **
Old 05-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Yep! Insanely jealous of Camilla at the moment.