The Prince of Wales Current Events 12: April 2013 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On November 11 the Prince of Wales visited the "From the Forest to the Sea: Emily Carr in British Columbia" art exhibition at the Dulwich Picture Gallery in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

A very Happy Birthday to Charles and it was nice of him to spend part of it with the Royal Shakespeare Company (of which he is patron) in Warwickshire.

Video:
Prince Charles visits the Prince of Wales School in Dorchester yesterday to mark its 20th anniversary. .

Home - ITNSource News

:previous: Great!

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 136
Yes, it's good to see Prince Charles holding his little grandson, though he does appear to be a little uncomfortable, as some men are. Afraid of dropping the baby? Probably everyone, including the Queen, had a little hold of the newest member of the royal family. I hope we see more.

The Prince of Wales officially opened the newly restored Newbridge Memorial Hall in Newbridge, Gwent and as Colonel in Chief of the 1st Queen's Dragoon Guards inspected the troops as the Regiment exercise the Freedom of Swansea, Brangwyn Hall, The Guildhall, Swansea, today, December 12:

** southwales-eveningpost.co.uk: Pictures: Prince Charles visits Swansea **

** walesonline: Prince Charles reopens the refurbished Newbridge Memo memorial hall **

** dailymail: Royal salute for Army veteran travelling around Britain on a mobility scooter for charity as he's met by Prince Charles **

How much I'd love something like that with George!

I would love to see it too. I can see Charles in the future taking George into the gardens at Highgrove and teaching him a love of nature, bugs and frogs and all that good stuff. Digging in the dirt is a good past time.

Video:
The Prince of Wales visits a Big Bang Event and The Prince of Wales Engineering Workshop, both of which are helping to raise the profile of STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) at the University of Essex in Colchester. The Prince will also visit an affordable rural housing scheme developed by the Hastoe Housing Association before opening the Engineer Your Future exhibition at the Science Museum in London-

Home - ITNSource News

I would love to see it too. I can see Charles in the future taking George into the gardens at Highgrove and teaching him a love of nature, bugs and frogs and all that good stuff. Digging in the dirt is a good past time.

Perhaps a photos will be released after the birth of his second grandchild, who knows...:flowers:

So can I! Great mental image!

The future King digging in the sand table, and mooing like a cow? Priceless!

He can be a guest in any preschool classroom that I' in charge of :D. Heck, he can even teach a lesson. Bet he'd be great. All kids want at that age is a 'teacher' that will have no problems getting down to their level and playing with them.

To see Charles interact with his grandchildren would be a great.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Start with dirt, bugs and frogs and work into the times they spend together the lessons of a monarch. I can see Charles and George spending private times together much as William did at teas with Granny learning first hand from the best of what it takes to be a monarch.

Back on the subject at hand of Charles with the preschoolers. I think 10 years ago the image of Charles digging in the sand with little kids would have really surprised me. Today it just makes me smile and giggle. Its amazing what the change of overall character in Charles has been. Its almost like the old austere, staid and introverted Charles has totally disappeared. I love it!

I agree with you. Charles is still more regal about it than I think William would be, but it's a major improvement that he's doing it at all.

I appreciate the words from Charles... My question is: is is allowed to say so? Why is there som many controversy whenever he speaks up?

I appreciate the words from Charles... My question is: is is allowed to say so? Why is there som many controversy whenever he speaks up?

Some people might not like this, but he has spoken out recently for the need to support and protect Christian communities in the Middle East.

This might not be liked because some might see it as political even though he speaks for both christian and muslim.

He is sometimes viewed as controversial because people just disagree with his views and/or he shouldn't speak out because he is Heir to the Throne. But there is no constitutional reason why he cannot speak out as long as he avoids absolute politics (ie supporting a political party)

Some people might not like this, but he has spoken out recently for the need to support and protect Christian communities in the Middle East.

This might not be liked because some might see it as political even though he speaks for both christian and muslim.

He is sometimes viewed as controversial because people just disagree with his views and/or he shouldn't speak out because he is Heir to the Throne. But there is no constitutional reason why he cannot speak out as long as he avoids absolute politics (ie supporting a political party)

Thanks... I think he shouls keep sharing his views while he can... Sometimes I disagree with his opinions bu that's something normal... we cannotalways have the same thought on something

What he is saying isn't political. Frankly, I am not sure how any civilized person could disagree with him. The British government, regardless of party, is on record as opposing what is happening to Christians in parts of the Middle East. This is similar to the outrage shown when Muslims were under attack in the Balkans. Members of the Labour Party and the Tories both strongly oppose terrorism and persecution based on their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom