Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall: Tour of South Africa & Tanzania - Nov 2-9 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muriel

Imperial Majesty
City
London / Guildford
Country
United Kingdom
Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall: Tour of South Africa & Tanzania - Nov 2-9 2011

BBC News - Prince Charles to visit South Africa community projects

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are to visit townships and community projects in South Africa during a tour next month.
They will also travel to Tanzania, visiting a Maasai village, a national park and the island of Zanzibar.

Will they have an audience with former President Mandela?

I read on my twitter that he no longer receives visitors.
How long ago was this? Because he reccieved Mrs. Obama and her daughters not too long ago if I remember right....

How long ago was this? Because he reccieved Mrs. Obama and her daughters not too long ago if I remember right....

I don't know all the details, but this is where I got my information:

SkyNewsRoyal Paul Harrison
#royal during prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit to South africa they will not meet Nelson Mandela who no longer meets visitors

I've no idea how long ago this was put in effect.

Thank you for posting these, Camilla looks fabulous.

wow, the Duchess looks amazing! :)

Camila looks absolutely wonderful. She's appearing to enjoy herself. Love her smile.

Thanks for the lovely photos, Camilla seems like a very friendly, jolly person.

Video: Duchess of Cornwall becomes proud owner of Zulu headdress - Telegraph

Camilla looks wonderful, I love seeing her in live action, she is just so jolly and game. It reminds me why I am so grateful for her, she has made Charles a far happier and tactile man. They make a great team and will make great monarchs. Now the magpie in me is dieing to know, will there be a tiara occasion on these visits?

thanks a lot for the articles, pics and videos! can anyone make out what C and C say when she is buying the hat? I can't hear it very well

Thank you for the videos and pictures! The Duchess appears to be a very approachable and cheerful type of person, and her husband is just the same when around her. Enjoyable to watch.

Love Camilla's outfit again! they both look great

It's wonderful to see them enjoying their trip. They both look great, and the Camila's attire choice is praise-worthy.

Love Camilla's outfit again! they both look great

Agreed. And it's wonderful to see that not only are they enjoying their trip but they so obviously enjoy being together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom