Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall: Tour of South Africa & Tanzania - Nov 2-9 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Aaaaah thank you SO MUCH. It's priceless !
Love them :lol: !

You're very welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. I love watching this particular couple let loose. They get so into whatever it is they're doing. This was no different.

He looks like one of them old crabby librarians with his glasses on the tip of his nose... ;-)[/QUOTE

They could also be reading glasses perched on the tip so when he looks down, he can read print easily but have normal vision when looking up. LOL, I'm a librarian who wears reading glasses on the tip of her nose and have the same habit, but am certainly not crabby (well, not all the time :lol:)! And I like to think they make me look smart, too.;)

One reason I refuse to get contact lenses. I'm vain and want people to think I have a brain :lol:. But on a serious note, glasses definitely give one a more distinguished air.

It reminds me of Dumbledore from the Harry Potter movies,I think it looks very cute :)
I don´t see anything wrong with looking like a librarian when you deliver a good speech,at least everyone will believe you can read and you are smart and educated!

Amen to that remark! As I give my librarian stare over my reading glasses.... ;)

They look like they are truly enjoying their time in Tanzania!Camilla looks so cheerful when she is trying out the traditional Masai necklaces... & because we´ve discussed eyewear before-I think both sunglass-types were quite pretty and modern:)

They look like they are truly enjoying their time in Tanzania!Camilla looks so cheerful when she is trying out the traditional Masai necklaces... & because we´ve discussed eyewear before-I think both sunglass-types were quite pretty and modern:)

I completely agree. They appear to be at ease with each other and with the people around them. The sunglasses add some pizzaz to the whole situation.

yes, it was an awesome tour, I'm kind of sad it's over already! C and C both looked very relaxed and happy, it was good to see that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom