Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In years past, I've always thought that Charles in pictures showed a staid, stoic, formal, almost rigid kind of a guy but these last years, its been a joy to open a website just to see what expressions are caught on Charles' face these days. Its actually been a change that we've seen happen over the years.

I'd bet my last butter cookie that as they were in the neighborhood for the Sandringham flower show, they popped over to drop in on George and Charlotte's for cookies and milk too.

Obviously, if it isn't choreographed and they are not prepared, they can't deal with it. And, yes, I have had an glorious bald eagle come close. It was spectacular.

Obviously, if it isn't choreographed and they are not prepared, they can't deal with it. And, yes, I have had an glorious bald eagle come close. It was spectacular.

They are perhaps the most beautiful birds I have ever seen and they're really quite impressive up close and personal.

I'd much rather watch Charles and Camilla visiting places and people where nothing is scripted or set up ahead of time than the boring "must shoot" photographs that are staged usually with the royals, the head of whatever they're visiting and some kind of award/plaque. It lets us know that its not a run of the mill, tedious engagement but something they've actually found interesting.

In years past, I've always thought that Charles in pictures showed a staid, stoic, formal, almost rigid kind of a guy but these last years, its been a joy to open a website just to see what expressions are caught on Charles' face these days. Its actually been a change that we've seen happen over the years.

I'd bet my last butter cookie that as they were in the neighborhood for the Sandringham flower show, they popped over to drop in on George and Charlotte's for cookies and milk too.

They are perhaps the most beautiful birds I have ever seen and they're really quite impressive up close and personal.

I'd much rather watch Charles and Camilla visiting places and people where nothing is scripted or set up ahead of time than the boring "must shoot" photographs that are staged usually with the royals, the head of whatever they're visiting and some kind of award/plaque. It lets us know that its not a run of the mill, tedious engagement but something they've actually found interesting.

First- They are braver people than I- I'd be too scared to get too close to that eagle. That bird needs Robert Hardy. I say that because the only happy eagle I've ever seen was with RH in Northanger Abbey.
Charles and Camilla with the dogs - adoreable. You can't take them home guys!
Camilla and the little girl- Where oh where are William and Kate when you need them, and why can't RH suddenly appear? Poor sweetie- there's a case of needing RH if I've ever seen it.

Second- :lol:
Third- I'm glad I'm not the only one that has that thought as I log on to the computer. I bet my last butter cookie too.
Fourth- Agreed.

I think Prince Charles has a great way of responding to things that are unexpected, and it's priceless. Like others pointed out, over the years he mellowed out, and started to feel more comfortable with himself. That's why we see more of his often self-deprecating sense of humor, and I think it's absolutely fantastic. We're seeing a man who has lived a full, and relatively happy life; he has a loving wife, wonderful children, and beautiful grandchildren. His contentment and happiness shine through during these unscripted moments, and personally, I won't change a thing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

The Mey Games scheduled for August 1st were cancelled.

Last year Charles and Camilla attended the Ballater Highland Games where they were joined by Laura and her children.

This year the Ballater Highland Games are being held on Thursday August 13th, maybe we will see a repeat of last year.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h1 hour ago Poplar, London
The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay arrive at the #BattleofLoos centenary commemoration (via @RadioTayNews)
https://twitter.com/RoyalCentral/status/647726961410838528

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3h3 hours ago Coventry, England
The Queen Mother's brother, Fergus Bowes-Lyon, was among the many killed at the #BattleofLoos

Camilla is back!

She is indeed back! I'm glad she has recovered and hope she is feeling better now!

Wonderful to see Her Highness back on her feet.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h1 hour ago Poplar, London
The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay arrive at the #BattleofLoos centenary commemoration (via @RadioTayNews)
https://twitter.com/RoyalCentral/status/647726961410838528

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3h3 hours ago Coventry, England
The Queen Mother's brother, Fergus Bowes-Lyon, was among the many killed at the #BattleofLoos

Camilla is back!

Glad to see that Camilla is feeling better and is at today's event.

That is an absolutely beautiful photo of Charles and Camilla in that card. Very loving and intimate.

I think it's this years Christmas card. Very nice indeed.

To me it looks like it says "From Camilla".

I think out of all the holiday cards I've seen for royal families, its Charles and Camilla's that always seem to be the best and reflective of the two of them as a couple rather than their roles in the monarchy.

I would imagine that Charles used this same photo for his own personal greetings as well as for the ones they send out as a couple.

What a beautiful picture....

It is a nice photo. They send these cards to everyone. Barabra Walters receive one from them every year.

That is a beautiful card! I love the informality of it. We rarely get to see pics of them hugging each other like ordinary couples who love each other.

:poinsettia:

I agree with all. Very beautiful picture very lovely .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom