The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
To me it looks like it says "From Camilla".

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-15-2015, 08:38 PM
Royal Highness

It says 'from Camilla'.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

thank you both : D
Old 12-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Nobility

Wow, how lovely
Old 12-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Majesty

I think out of all the holiday cards I've seen for royal families, its Charles and Camilla's that always seem to be the best and reflective of the two of them as a couple rather than their roles in the monarchy.

I would imagine that Charles used this same photo for his own personal greetings as well as for the ones they send out as a couple.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Administrator

What a beautiful picture....

Old 12-16-2015, 01:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

It is a nice photo. They send these cards to everyone. Barabra Walters receive one from them every year.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-16-2015, 03:44 AM
Heir Apparent

That is a beautiful card! I love the informality of it. We rarely get to see pics of them hugging each other like ordinary couples who love each other.

Old 12-16-2015, 04:31 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree with all. Very beautiful picture very lovely .
Old 12-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I love their Christmas card this year. It's such a beautiful photo.

Here's a better view of the picture.

Ready for Royalty : Photo
Old 12-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Courtier

A lovely Christmas card from a lovely couple. God bless them.

Princess Isabel (1846-1921), Princess Imperial and Regent of the Empire of Brazil, after she signed the Golden Law, in 1888, abolishing slavery in Brazil.
Old 12-16-2015, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks so much for that better quality image, soapstar.

I love that photo.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Royal Highness

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-east-village/

Quote:
Prince Charles and Camilla, who are reportedly staying in the region for Hogmanay, spoke to people on the streets of Ballater before visiting the Victoria barracks which has been turned into a refuge centre.
Prince Charles makes surprise visit to flooded Scottish town - Telegraph

Quote:
It is understood that Birkhall’s cooks had prepared meals for some of the evacuated householders the previous evening.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/weat...rbyn-live.html

Quote:
Prince Charles walked round the town and spoke to members of the public as they started a massive clean up operation in the wake of the River Dee bursting its banks.

A palace official described the unprecedented trip as a "private visit" to see how the community was holding up after being battered on Wednesday by Storm Frank.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall have met victims of the Scottish floods, during a visit to Ballater in Aberdeenshire-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-31-2015, 10:54 PM
Majesty

I think its great that both Charles and Camilla, as part of the community, took part in checking in on folks and that the Birkhall staff was able to be put to good use making what probably is well needed sustenance.

It cannot be said of C&C that they don't care about the people because their actions more than prove that they do.
― John Lennon
Old 12-31-2015, 11:06 PM
Majesty

It's been a miserable Christmas and the New Year doesn't seem to be bringing anything but hard times and hard work. Seeing Charles and Camilla there may not change this but may brighten the spirit just a little.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:05 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the Ant and Dec interview have been moved to the The Prince's Trust and The Prince's Charities, Patronages and Causes thread.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Wilton's Music Hall today, January 28, for its official re-opening.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** dailymail: Charles and Camilla are charmed by a little girl ..**

** eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla formally open historic Wilton’s Music Hall in Whitechapel **
Old 01-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Prince of Wales took a turn on the stage of the world's oldest surviving grand music hall as it was official re-opened after years of restoration work. Like an old pro, Charles had the audience of Wilton's Music Hall in stitches when he said he was drawn to the attraction after his first visit in 2006 - "I'm afraid I'm rather a sucker for these sorts of projects." .

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-30-2016, 06:01 AM
Heir Apparent

This is so priceless... go to 3:20 minutes for a hilarious royal encounter with Charles and Camilla and a famous Australian Dame:

Tags
camilla, charles, current events, the duchess of cornwall, the prince of wales