The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-15-2015, 03:37 AM
Administrator

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the Great Yorkshire Show 2015 in Harrogate yesterday, July 14:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** yorkshirepost.co.uk: Video: Charles and Camilla at the Great Yorkshire Show **

** thenorthernecho.co.uk: Great Yorkshire Show welcomes Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall **

** dailymail: Charles and Camilla left smiling after four-year-old flower girl overcomes her nerves...**

Old 07-15-2015, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Camilla has been great lately! She looks so happy and interested in what she does... a lot of ice cream must help too

Old 07-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall joined thousands of visitors to sample the best of British farming at the Great Yorkshire Show. Charles and Camilla attended the event in Harrogate on its opening day and spent three hours meeting delighted crowds, exhibitors and livestock. The Great Yorkshire Show, organised by the Yorkshire Agricultural Society (YAS), is billed as England's premier agricultural event and is expected to welcome around 130,000 visitors over three days-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Ah, Harrogate, and Yorkshire- one of my favorite places on earth. You couldn't get more All Creatures Great and Small than that! And little Jessica totally stole the show- loved the Prince's reaction - rightfully thrilled to bits!
Old 07-20-2015, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
Prince Charles and Camilla have been to visit the Lost Gardens of Heligan in St Austell, Cornwall today. The Prince walked across a rope bridge before meeting young visitors to the gardens. The royal couple unveiled a plaque to mark their visit-

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-20-2015, 01:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Prince Charles and Camilla have been to visit the Lost Gardens of Heligan in St Austell, Cornwall today. The Prince walked across a rope bridge before meeting young visitors to the gardens. The royal couple unveiled a plaque to mark their visit-

Home - ITNSource News
The Lost Gardens of Heligan are an amazing place, I am glad C&C visited to highlight the work they are doing.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Here are some nice pics from today's visit, July 20:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** zimbio/Bauergriffin gallery: Royal Visit to Cornwall **

** zimbio/Bauergriffin gallery: Charles & Camilla Visit Cornwall **

** cornishguardian.co.uk: Charles and Camilla wow the crowds at Padstow and Heligan **
Old 07-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are continuing their tour of the Scilly Isles by visiting St Agnes. Prince Charles and Camilla are currently taking part in their annual summer annual tour to the region-

Home - ITNSource News

It's very nice to see them visiting the Scilly Isles. Charles & Diana and William & Harry used to vacation there in the 80's.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-22-2015, 12:33 AM
Royal Highness

Charles and Camilla visited St. Agnes Scilly Isles on May 20, 2005, a month after they were married.

Here are some pictures from today.

The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall Visits Cornwall - Day 2 Thumbnails - Pictures - Zimbio

A few of my favorites.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...cbeod78yal.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...tTTM2FhLKl.jpg

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...bYkV9e_m2l.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...xbl9AK64Gl.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/D...kqYp-Oinul.jpg
Old 07-22-2015, 03:09 AM
Administrator

Here are some more pics and information about yesterday's visit, July 21:

** zimbio/Bauergriffin gallery: Royal Visit to Scilly Isles **

** westernmorningnews.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla on the Scilly Isles **

** dailymail: ‘She’s a whopper!’ Camilla draws the short straw as she wrestles a giant lobster..**
Old 07-22-2015, 08:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Camilla must have had fun with all that eating and drinking
Old 07-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Camilla must have had fun with all that eating and drinking
I think both Charles and Camilla truly do enjoy what they do on these kind of visits. The expressions on their faces are some of the happiest I've seen them and its near impossible to fake something like that.

As chicken soup is good for the soul, Camilla is good for Charles.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 07-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Charles meets Cornwall's Surfers Against Sewage on West Country tour | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-22-2015, 02:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall attended an Ocean Plastics Awareness day at Fistral Beach in Newquay. .

Home - ITNSource News

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall attended an Ocean Plastics Awareness day at Fistral Beach in Newquay. .

Home - ITNSource News
In 1997 a cargo ship lost a huge shipment of plastic (mostly Lego) toy pieces. They continue to wash up on the beaches of Cornwall. Apparently, the POW was introduced to the Lego Lost at Sea folks who track these toy bits as they wash up on beaches. It's one of my fave quirky FB pages:
Lego Lost At Sea

5 hrs ·

When our dragons fell off the ship on that fateful day back in 1997, they never dreamed that one day they would meet the future king. But today, they did. In fact, Prince Charles seemed most interested in the story of the Lego Lost At Sea.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think both Charles and Camilla truly do enjoy what they do on these kind of visits. The expressions on their faces are some of the happiest I've seen them and its near impossible to fake something like that.

As chicken soup is good for the soul, Camilla is good for Charles.

You are so right! I think that Camilla is even more transparent than Charles, and you can clearly see when she is enjoying herself! But I agree than the two of them really seem to do things simultaneously!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Additional pics from yesterday, July 22, can be found here:

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall Visits Cornwall - Day 3 **

** cornishguardian.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla give Newquay Royal seal of approval **
Old 07-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

First- Charles with the babies is so adorable, and Camilla with the bulldog is so adorable. The bulldog is adorable.
Second-You can always count on Charles for a smile- him with those costumed characters. LOL! And he and the little girl with the bulldog were adorable- along with the dog who apparently didn't get the memo that says your'e supposed to wake up from your snooze, and greet your royal guest, and who couldn't care less!
Old 07-29-2015, 11:27 AM
Majesty

C&C at the annual Sandringham flower show

Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall meet an eagle at Sandringham Flower Show* | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-29-2015, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

In Pictures: Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall tour Sandringham Flower Show - Environment - Eastern Daily Press

Tags
camilla, charles, current events, the duchess of cornwall, the prince of wales