Prince Charles and His Sons

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one from Gettyimages:

Attachments

• charleswill.jpg
    charleswill.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 283
Is this the one you are talking about? From Universal Pictorial Press & Agency:

Incas said:
Is this the one you are talking about? From Universal Pictorial Press & Agency:

YES!!!!! I have been looking EVERYWERE for that picture for the longest time!!! :D :D THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!

Harry's polo shirt said:
He seems really happy lately...like I've never seen him! here are some pics from getty...see how happy he is.

Right, wrong or indifferent, he is with the woman that he loves.

I am very happy for him but sad that for all the pain that it caused all the way around.

I wish him well.

michelleq said:
Right, wrong or indifferent, he is with the woman that he loves.
I am very happy for him but sad that for all the pain that it caused all the way around.
I wish him well.

Yeah my pastor always says "love the person, hate the sin" it is difficult for some people to seperate the two. I know I have trouble with it when it come to Camilla, but I am trying to see past all of the pain she caused Diana, William and Harry.

I love a picture in Ingrid Seward's book, William and Harry, It's right before page 183 for those who have seen the book, and it's of Harry clutching his father's hand following his mother's death, when the boys and Charles go out to view the many "gifts" well wishers had left outside Balmoral. It's touching.

Also the book William by Tim Grahm & Peter Archer has some very good photos that I just love...
1)Page 42-A photo shoot in Kennsington, this particular picture is just William, Harry and Charles, sitting on a piano bench. Charles is holding Harry up, with Williamsnuggly between his knees, and Harry has his hands on William's head and William seems to be giggling...
2) Page 46-it's actually a photo of the whole family in like 1986, William and Harry are standing in between their father's legs and the two boys look thrilled to be there. It's a very endearing photo.
3)Page 64-These are a series of shots, William is following his father on what seems to be a display of airmen of some sort, and he's imitating the soldiers and his father, then looking completely bored and ready to be done!
4)Page 97-Just the back of William and Charles on this one. Charles has just finished playing Polo it would seem, and they are walking across the fields, William holding Charles by the hand. The book says it was taken in June of 1990 so William is 8.
5)Page 178- After a game of polo, later in life, (June 2002) they are clasping hands before going in opposite directions. It reminds me of one of those scenes in a movie when two people don't want to leave one another and so they hold hands as long as possible, letting their fingers slide out of grip at the last possible moment.

I'm going to do my best to scan these and get them onto the computer, but I'm not sure how long it will take, so if someone else has the photos...be my guest and post! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom