Laura & Harry Lopes and Family: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How lovely! Another little girl. Congrats to all concerned.

Congratulations to Laura, Harry and both families! :flowers: What great news, this little bubba is sure to be dotted on by Grandma, as is Lola no doubt

I can't wait to hear the name...

I bet Camilla is thrilled to have a second little granddaughter!

As Charles surely is - he has been heard to say that he had always wished for a daughter for himself, so now he will have two little granddaughters for loving and spoiling.

The girls of Tom and Laura will be so sweet growing up together like sisters.
:angel:

Lola Parker Bowles and Eliza Lopes, I love it. Does the name come from anyone in Harry or Laura's family? Or they named her after The Queen? hehe

Last edited:
They will be like sisters! I would love to see Charles with the two little girls. I remember that he wanted girls also! Maybe William and Harry will have girls and Charles will have these wonderful girls to take care of!:wub: I sure he will love it.:flowers:

Congratulations to Laura, Harry and both families

Wonderful news, congratulations to the family! :flowers:

A second grandchild for Camilla | the Daily Mail

That picture is not new is it? Clarence House said Camilla went to visit the baby this morning but this picture cannot be of her today? The picture reminds me of ones that came out in September, and the DM made a fuss about her hair or something.

The DM says the baby's name isn't known. I suppose Kay's scoop on the name Eliza isn't confirmed so they are being safe. We shall see.... "Eliza Lopes" sounds very nice though.

So "Eliza" Lopez was a joke then ? Sorry I loved it !

That picture is not new is it? Clarence House said Camilla went to visit the baby this morning but this picture cannot be of her today? The picture reminds me of ones that came out in September, and the DM made a fuss about her hair or something.

The DM says the baby's name isn't known. I suppose Kay's scoop on the name Eliza isn't confirmed so they are being safe. We shall see.... "Eliza Lopes" sounds very nice though.

You're right about Camilla's picture. The Daily Mail published it a few months ago when she was leaving the hairdresser's and they pointed out that her hair looked grey/white. :neutral:

I love the name Eliza so I hope thats her name.

It's a nice name, probably bandied around by the couple an their intimate friends, and Kay, being the snoop that he is :D got wind of it.

I notice also the press reports are not saying the name of the hospital, as they did with Tom & Sara. Maybe they got a lashing from Camilla's people about doing it, and now they are playing nice. For now. :ermm:

It's a nice name, probably bandied around by the couple an their intimate friends, and Kay, being the snoop that he is :D got wind of it.

I notice also the press reports are not saying the name of the hospital, as they did with Tom & Sara. Maybe they got a lashing from Camilla's people about doing it, and now they are playing nice. For now. :ermm:

I imagine Kay got the name from Tom as he works for the Mail newspapers also + there is absolutely nothing about it on the Clarence House website, not even a repetition of the Press Association announcement.

eliza is a lovely name, but i somehow prefer rosemary (lola rosemary) more (although i had my reservations about lola at first). i hope they announce eliza's second name soon if she has it!

I imagine Kay got the name from Tom as he works for the Mail newspapers also + there is absolutely nothing about it on the Clarence House website, not even a repetition of the Press Association announcement.

My understanding is that Tom actually writes for the Mail on occasion, as a food critic, more like a special correspondent than a regular clock-into-the-office kind of employee. Kay is a regular columnist and probably has his own office. Yes, I know about the name only being mentioned in Kay's column. I thought I made that clear but....... whatever. :rolleyes:

Tom has a regular weekly column in the Mail on Sunday in the food section. (It is available online and he writes a nice column.)
I doubt weekly columnists have offices or do they? But on a more practical note, somehow I doubt Tom would give any information to Richard. Richard HATES Charles and Camilla. He was a good friend of Diana's. Most likely, one of Richard's sources from CH gave it to him. Unless he managed to cultivate someone in the Lopes circle.. a housekeeper or someone who works with either of them.

Tom has a regular weekly column in the Mail on Sunday in the food section. (It is available online and he writes a nice column.)
I doubt weekly columnists have offices or do they? But on a more practical note, somehow I doubt Tom would give any information to Richard. Richard HATES Charles and Camilla. He was a good friend of Diana's. Most likely, one of Richard's sources from CH gave it to him. Unless he managed to cultivate someone in the Lopes circle.. a housekeeper or someone who works with either of them.

WHAT!! Do he really hate Camilla and Charles?

WHAT!! Do he really hate Camilla and Charles?
I think it is fair to say that he dislikes Charles and Camilla with his entire being. The articles he writes about them are pretty awful. :flowers:

He was one of Diana's greatest fans and she of course gave him much of his information, (much of it untrue, we seem to be hearing). Neither Charles, Camilla or any of their friends will 'speak' to the 'man' and as I say, 'hell hath no fury like a reporter scorned'! :D

I think it is fair to say that he dislikes Charles and Camilla with his entire being. The articles he writes about them are pretty awful. :flowers:

He was one of Diana's greatest fans and she of course gave him much of his information, (much of it untrue, we seem to be hearing). Neither Charles, Camilla or any of their friends will 'speak' to the 'man' and as I say, 'hell hath no fury like a reporter scorned'! :D

'Much of it untrue', you can say that agian.:eek: According to the evidence in the Diana Inquest Diana repeatedly told her media friends, staff and epecially her lawyers that Prince Charles was an abortionist and potential serial killer who was intending to bump off both Diana and Camilla in order to marry the nanny!! So presumably he walked down the aisle with Camilla's ghost.:lol:

'Much of it untrue', you can say that agian.
eek.gif
According to the evidence in the Diana Inquest Diana repeatedly told her media friends, staff and epecially her lawyers that Prince Charles was an abortionist and potential serial killer who was intending to bump off both Diana and Camilla in order to marry the nanny!! So presumably he walked down the aisle with Camilla's ghost!

Question though - in Tina Brown's book "Diana" it is stated that the POW was very interested in Tiggy and that Camilla was very aggressive about keeping herself in the forefront. Was this ever an issue?

Congratulations to Camilla and the family

re Tom's daughter.........Lola was my mum's name she always hated it lol, wonder what she would think of Camilla having a g/d with the same name:lol: She always had a soft spot for Camilla and Charles and if she was still alive would be thrilled they are now married

Eliza is a pretty name too, all the "old" names becoming fashionable again:)

Question though - in Tina Brown's book "Diana" it is stated that the POW was very interested in Tiggy and that Camilla was very aggressive about keeping herself in the forefront. Was this ever an issue?
I don't believe so, but there is now a thread to vote and put forward your view. :flowers:

Last edited:
Congrats on the new addition. It will be fun around Grandma house next holiday season.
I just wish they would hurry up and offically announce the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom