Interviews/Quotes by Charles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished it was longer too, because I found it very enjoyable to watch. Charles just seemed so relaxed compared to how he has been in other interviews. I guess that's in part due to the more informal style of the interviewers. Also having his sons there probably helped to keep things lighter & livier. And of course, Charles just seems more content with life these days, so that no doubt helps.

I am a little confused though - is Highgrove open to the public for garden tours??

It isn't open to the public, but I think garden clubs or organic farming groups or other interested groups can apply for a tour of the gardens.

I see. A co-worker & I were discussing the interview this morning & we both found that part of the interview confusing. Thanks Elspeth.:)

Squidgy said:
I see. A co-worker & I were discussing the interview this morning & we both found that part of the interview confusing. Thanks Elspeth.:)

Prince Charles also entertains a lot of 'dignitarys' at Highgrove.:)

Skydragon said:
Prince Charles also entertains a lot of 'dignitarys' at Highgrove.:)

I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for him. This is supposed to be his "get away from it all" home and here he has to do business there as well as have horticulture enthusiasts traipsing through his prized gardens. :)

Warren said:
A reminder for Australian members: the 30 minute interview will be shown on channel 7 at 8.30 TONIGHT, Wednesday.
I watched it and frankly wasn't too impressed. I have no idea what Charles went on about. Honestly, it didn't make much sense. And he answered questions that were targeted at William and Harry. It was very frustrating so I turned off the last bit. William and Harry were good ... when they got a chance to speak.

Incas said:
The Prince and I
June 01, 2006

With the Countdown Spectacular due to hit Brisbane in September, the iconic television show's former host Ian 'Molly' Meldrum remembers some highlights and lowlights
http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,19317081-5003421,00.html

I recently saw this particular interview on tv the other week on a show called "20/1 " (A show about television gaffes) It was interesting to watch. I could just feel Molly's nerves while watching it.

On parenting, he said in 2001: 'I'm a great believer in teasing' which was a comment directly about parenting rather than in general. I don't know if 'teasing' is the word I would have used to describe Charles without that quote (although since that date there have certainly been a number of clips of having joking around with his sons), so I found it insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom