General News for The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall 1: Feb 2015-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: And all eight year olds would agree!

But curious, is the item on India Hicks revealing her godfather's gifts and her thoughts there of, an old article, or just the subject of Charles gifts to his (probably many) godchildren?

:lol: And all eight year olds would agree!

But curious, is the item on India Hicks revealing her godfather's gifts and her thoughts there of, an old article, or just the subject of Charles gifts to his (probably many) godchildren?

I think the practice was generally reported on over the years, and certainly India was mentioned as one of the godchildren. But her revelation of the gift notes and specific comments are new. And they did not come to light by India saying "here is info about Uncle Charles" but she was speaking more to "here are my reflections on the making of my life, to date." At least that's how I read it.

Ok, thanks AdmirerUs! :) From previous posts I did think it might have been an old story revived!

She certainly did a beautiful job at Highgrove...and every where else. There is a wonderful book on the garden at Highgrove. I cant remember the author, and it's downstairs in my office, which I cant get to at the moment, having smashed up my leg.

Prince Charles has meeting to discuss Duchy of Lancaster | Daily Mail Online

Do you remember the day when Prince Charles dropped in on Surrey Street Market? | Croydon Advertiser

"There was much excitement at Surrey Street Market when stallholders were visited by the Prince of Wales when he came to Croydon just over 22 years ago.
Traders wrote to the Prince of Wales asking him to visit and help put Surrey Street Market on the map."

Happy 12th Wedding Anniversary!!

Prince Charles and Camilla wedding anniversary: Royal couple in pictures | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

"A Romanian mayor has offered the heir to the throne an honorary title because of his fondness for the area, where he has two holiday homes"

Prince Charles is a descendant of Vlad the Impaler and now he could become Prince of Transylvania - Mirror Online

Last edited by a moderator:
While sounding humane I'm wondering how red squirrels (along with other rodents) won't be effected by this?

While sounding humane I'm wondering how red squirrels (along with other rodents) won't be effected by this?

REd squirrels are found in v limited habitats. I know only of a particular area in Scotland and BRownsea Island nr Poole. So the chance of red being with grey is close to impossible.

I remember lots of red squirrels when I was young. Now I have to travel to Scotland or Poole. Glad that some positive action is being taken.

Ok, thanks Cepe, I wouldn't have had a clue where any of them are! :)

And all considerations were likely to have been taken into account in this venture.

For the love of :bang: let Diana rest in peace, or at least let the rivalry die.

Seriously? Yeah I am sure Camilla, whose birthday is more than a month before the anniversary. Is going to let it impac chef birthday. It's not like it would be public anyways. Likely a party st high grave like her 60th was.

I guess if Diana died on her birthday, the media could drum up some ridiculous story of disrespect and continue the rival. And how the boys are threatening to speak to her again. But thus is just stupid even for the fail.

I don't remember there ever being any kind of official noise about either Camilla or Charles birthdays.

This year is Diana's 20th anniversary so suddenly birthdays are a subject of discussion!

Well, papers have to find something to write about! :lol:

:previous: Good. I hate the thought of patents smoking around not only theories kids but other kids, even outdoors.

Like Scotland, we have laws here against smoking indoors except of course in your house. And since 2014 illegal to smoke in cars with minors.

Last edited:
Well, I think the title Prince of Wales and Transylvania has quite a ring to it ;)

Luckily, the long line of Princes of Transylvania have nothing to do with Vlad the Impaler. I have been reliably told that the people of Transylvania itself are not amused by the idea their beautiful country is regarded negatively with connections to vampires!

If one shakes the family tree of Charles' British heritage, there some pretty rotten fruit that can fall out there too. Bloody Mary for example.

The main gist is that it seems that Transylvania recognizes the deep love that Charles has for their country and the work that he's been doing to preserve the area and its way of life. In an of itself, that's a pretty big honor.

If one shakes the family tree of Charles' British heritage, there some pretty rotten fruit that can fall out there too. Bloody Mary for example.

Ah, but Charles isn't descended from Bloody Mary. That's not to say he doesn't have a good number of British royal ancestors who were rotten and/or bloody, just that Mary I was not one of them.

He not a direct descendant since Mary had no children but the current Windsors descent from the Stuarts. Margaret Tudor daughter of Henry VII and sister to Henry VIII marries James IV of Scotland. That's how the Stuarts come to the English throne after Elizabeth I death.

Has Prince Charles bought Cornwall's Brown Willy? | Daily Mail Online

Has Prince Charles bought Cornwall's Brown Willy? Royal is tipped as new owner of the country's highest point after it sold for nearly 3m

Prince Charles's hand-written letters to Nancy Reagan | Daily Mail Online

"My marriage was a greek tragedy" Prince Charles reveal over his split from Diana

'Some things change… but state functions will always bore Charles’: Hilarious photos taken 64 years apart suggest the Prince has a VERY limited attention span

Last edited by a moderator:
Great if true, nice for heavy get away with her kids and grandkids. Charles seems to get along with them amazingly. :flowers:

But I am sick and tired of the 'not celebrating not to over shadow Diana junk'. Camilla has never had a public one. Nor is her birthday close to Diana's anniversary. Are we going to suggest all royals don't celebrate anything this year just so Diana can shine? The media needs to give it a rest.

News to me, thanks An Ard Ri! :)

By all accounts Charles had a good time here last time round, here's to more of the same! Slainte! :winkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom