The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-18-2016, 10:38 AM
Majesty

Prince Charles was ‘infatuated’ with Barbra Streisand | Daily Mail Online

Old 04-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Royal Highness

Who made up this story? This is a total fabrication.

Charles only met her a few times and she was already married and divorce with a child before their first meeting.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:42 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
Who made up this story? This is a total fabrication.

Charles only met her a few times and she was already married and divorce with a child before their first meeting.
Supposedly Charles had a crush on her with her poster on his wall and even got to spend 20 minutes with Streisand on the set of a movie she was making. From that, 20 years later there was some torrid love tryst that supposedly happened and Diana knew all about it.

Of course, the article I read goes on to claim that Donald Trump saw Diana as a perfect trophy wife. Add into that more stories on the machinations to upend and manipulate who's on the throne and who upstages who, one would need a very sturdy and waterproof boots to wade through this extreme example of one's brain on some very good smoke. Anything to make a profit eh?

I do think however, that they left out the truth that in reality, Elvis is being channeled these days through Lupo and demands a hefty pork chop daily. That is the being reserved for the next installment of this author's book.
Old 09-28-2016, 01:27 AM
Majesty

Prince Charles and Camilla avoid eating garlic to stop them 'stinking' during engagements
Old 09-28-2016, 02:40 AM
Majesty

I think this is a rule of thumb that most people learn when they reach the age of being able to start dating. A happily married couple will the ones in a restaurant ordering onions on their burger.

To show really how strong garlic affects the system, take a clove of garlic and rub it on the palm of your hand. Your breath will eventually smell like garlic.
Old 10-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Majesty

The article is from April but i found it interesting.

HMS Bronington lies half-submerged in Merseyside dock* | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Majesty

Painting that hung on Prince Charles's wall for 25 years finally gives up its secret
Old 10-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Majesty

Thanks for that post eya. I can imagine Charles' happiness at the discovery of the artist's portrait in the painting. Charles is definitely one that knows and appreciates his artworks and if something like this had to happen, I'm happy it happened to him.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:01 AM
Nobility

How remarkable! Charles must have been chuffed to bit!
Old 10-21-2016, 01:13 AM
Majesty

Singer Phil Collins reveals Prince Charles's 40th birthday party request - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Old 10-28-2016, 03:20 AM
Majesty

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...ing-community?
Old 10-29-2016, 05:25 AM
Nobility

If this has been posted elsewhere, (several months in and still finding my way around!), please direct to the correct thread, I found this more amusing than remarkable, though annoyed on reading about the event a few days ago.

But as it relates to a tragedy, not so funny .....

A message on a wreath left by Prince Charles on the 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster has been returned.

Aberfan: Prince Charles' message anonymously returned - BBC News
Old 10-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Majesty

The Duchess of Cornwall was once fired from a previous job for coming in late to work – Royal Central
Old 11-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Majesty

Duchess of Cornwall's biographer reveals what Camilla got up to in the Sixties* | Daily Mail Online
Old 11-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Well, I realize we are meant to be scandalized by this, but when I was a young professional first out on my own, I aspired to a lot of this description:
She was terrific fun, immensely popular, and although she wasnt a beauty like Mary Gaye, she was attractive and sexy, recalled Burke later. She was never tongue-tied or shy, she always had something amusing to say

I also had stories I dined out on. My maternal relative had not been the King's mistress, but one of my uncles had been a professional baseball pitcher. He was way more interesting than my accountant uncle.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Nobility

Wow she was scandalous a real thought(sarcastic smile)!
Old 11-14-2016, 07:45 AM
Majesty

Happy Birthday Prince Charles! 68 facts about the 68-year-old Prince – Royal Central
Old 11-18-2016, 01:29 AM
Majesty

Royal Variety show 2016: Prince Charles says he isn't a fan | Daily Star
Old 11-22-2016, 02:07 AM
Majesty

Kathy Griffin Memoir: Joan Rivers Took Her to Windsor Castle to Meet Prince "Chuck" | Hollywood Reporter
Old 11-29-2016, 03:41 PM
Majesty

Prince Charles reveals that he was hit by a bus at Cambridge University | Daily Mail Online