General News and Information for The Duchess of Cornwall

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes I know. I was being funny. She said, heir's heir's heir Camilla. I knew she didnt mean that. Sense of humor boys and girls....

Charles’s visit to the Somerset Levels triggered the hasty arrival of both the Prime Minister and the head of the Environment Agency, Lord Smith — both of whom took his wake-up call and tried to make capital out of the royal initiative.
People instinctively knew who cared most for the flooded-out populace. But Camilla? Lost in the detail of the YouGov poll was a single damning statistic.
It showed that a mere 17 per cent of the population want her to be Queen. A striking 27 per cent want her to have no title at all when Charles ascends the Throne.
Can the woman who helped make Cheryl Cole a star persuade Britain to accept Queen Camilla? | Mail Online

Last edited:
Another trash article by the trash writer Christopher Wilson from the Daily Mail.

Man needs to follow Richard Kay & give it up.

FYI, Middlewick House was sold after her divorce from APB & Raymill House was purchased. (Wilson can never get his information correct.)

Last edited:
That webpage is unavailable? Also this is the DOCo thread the link says Charles?

'Camilla squeezed my buttock!' Kelsey Grammer reveals how the Duchess of Cornwall once grabbed his backside at the White House

Kelsey Grammer reveals how the Duchess of Cornwall once grabbed his backside | Daily Mail Online

In my view, this is quite a preposterous article. The only time that Camilla has been to the White House was in autumn 2005, if I am not mistaken. How likely is it that Camilla, on her first trip overseas as a member of the BRF, would deliberately squeeze somebodies buttock, at a formal engagement?

'Camilla squeezed my buttock!' Kelsey Grammer reveals how the Duchess of Cornwall once grabbed his backside at the White House

Kelsey Grammer reveals how the Duchess of Cornwall once grabbed his backside | Daily Mail Online

In my view, this is quite a preposterous article. The only time that Camilla has been to the White House was in autumn 2005, if I am not mistaken. How likely is it that Camilla, on her first trip overseas as a member of the BRF, would deliberately squeeze somebodies buttock, at a formal engagement?

Tom Parker-Bowles once wrote that he was a huge fan of the show "Frasier".
Maybe his mother is a bigger fan and couldn't resist.

Maybe this is why!

From Laura Bush's memoirs:

“When Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, came to visit us,” she wrote, “they requested glasses of ice before we began a long receiving line. The staff dutifully produced them, and the Prince removed a flask from his pocket and added to each a small splash of what I presume was straight gin, so that they might be fortified before the hour of shaking hands.”

From Laura Bush's memoirs:

“When Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, came to visit us,” she wrote, “they requested glasses of ice before we began a long receiving line. The staff dutifully produced them, and the Prince removed a flask from his pocket and added to each a small splash of what I presume was straight gin, so that they might be fortified before the hour of shaking hands.”

Too funny. I like the image of a slightly buzzed Camilla fangirling over Kelsey, and grabbing at his behind. Never underestimate the power of a contact high for a fangirl.

Last edited:
This is simply awesome!
A fan of Camilla, who runs a blog dedicated to her, got a cool reply from the Duchess of Cornwall, after writing to and telling her about her tumblr blog!

Check out here her response (already widely spread on twitter)!

This makes me believe some of the royals do read forums and blogs!

Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall

Last edited:
This is simply awesome!
A fan of Camilla, who runs a blog dedicated to her, got a cool reply from the Duchess of Cornwall, after writing to and telling her about her tumblr blog!

Thanks Marty! Recently I had a discussion about royals and reading the forums and blog with my sister by another mother and she believes that sometimes the royals can and do read this stuff and I was of the opinion that they don't.

Now I have to eat a crumpet and drink a cup of tea and admit a wee bit that I was umm.... not so right about the issue. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Marty! Recently I had a discussion about royals and reading the forums and blog with my sister by another mother and she believes that sometimes the royals can and do read this stuff and I was of the opinion that they don't.

Now I have to eat a crumpet and drink a cup of tea and admit a wee bit that I was umm.... not so right about the issue. :ROFLMAO:

:lol::ROFLMAO: IMO royals read some "big forums or blogs" about them to check on the monarchists and royal watchers mood and opinions. I would even get far and say that I believe that sometimes royals make pr-wise decisions according to what they read... maybe some of the "grey men" or royals themselves are members of forums... who knows;);)

But I am digressing...

Re Camilla: I think she bothered to check on the blog after she was told about it because she cares... I don't think she had read it before, but everything is possible at this point...:flowers:

We need bumblebees or honeybees as they are known in some parts of the world. Well done DOC for this awareness and fund raising.

This is simply awesome!

Wow! How cool is that? Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

This is simply awesome!

Thanks for posting, I can just imagine Camilla chuckling along with what's posted about her :lol:

Thanks for posting, I can just imagine Camilla chuckling along with what's posted about her :lol:

I think she just laughs at her own "horrible photos" as she comes across as a person with a sense of humor and irony... But I'm pretty sure she likes that blog too...:flowers:

I'm not entirely convinced royals spend any time reading online blogs about themselves. They maybe aware of such things but I don't see it happening.

They certainly don't read comments. The comments section of the DM is absolutely meaningless. Anonymous users from all over the world, using multiple accounts to troll people.

For every positive comment there will be 100 negative ones. You'd drive yourself bonkers.

That is true. Or some simply sound and realistic, checkable and factual commenst getting loads of red arrows for mysterious reasons.

:(

That is true. Or some simply sound and realistic, checkable and factual commenst getting loads of red arrows for mysterious reasons.

:(

My post was about Camilla reading a blog about her, after she was told about it by a fan... It was a nice gesture that she minded to have a look :flowers:

This is simply awesome!

That's awesome indeed - thanks for sharing. What a wonderful surprise for the blogger! Camilla isn't my favourite royal but it's when royals do things like this that make me smile. It shows they really do care, despite what some people may think.

Now I have a vision of Camilla sitting behind the computer screen with a mug of hot tea scrolling through TRF. :lol:

A close friend of mine went to a Buckingham Palace Garden Party this summer and met the DOC. This lady has significant medical training and told me that she was immensely pleasant but 'tiny' and looked 'frail'. I sincerely hope that The DOC is okay.

A close friend of mine went to a Buckingham Palace Garden Party this summer and met the DOC. This lady has significant medical training and told me that she was immensely pleasant but 'tiny' and looked 'frail'. I sincerely hope that The DOC is okay.
What diagnosis did she offer for this? I'm curious because "tiny" is genetic and frail can mean many things.

Camilla is involved with Osteoporosis as one of her charities. I'm quite confident as a result of her learing from this work that she is taking measures to guard against this category of female frailty.

What diagnosis did she offer for this? I'm curious because "tiny" is genetic and frail can mean many things.

Camilla is involved with Osteoporosis as one of her charities. I'm quite confident as a result of her learing from this work that she is taking measures to guard against this category of female frailty.

I believe Camilla is involved with osteoporosis because her mother and maternal grandmother both died of osteoporosis. While genetics aren't the only factor, I'm pretty sure there is a genetic risk as well, so Camilla is probably more likely to suffer from it at some point as she ages.

I think in general, Camilla has had more health problems than her-in-laws of a similar age. She had a hysterectomy in 2007, and broke her leg a few years back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom