The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-08-2016, 09:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Very nice of Charles and Camilla joining her son and daughter in law for dinner.

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Very nice of Charles and Camilla joining her son and daughter in law for dinner.
Quite right. It's rare to see Charles ear out at a restaurant.

Old 10-18-2016, 04:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Duchess of Cornwall, Andrew Parker Bowles, and Daughter Laura attends Tom Parker Bowles book launch-
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gertsroya...66381020737536

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-18-2016, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I admire the way the DOCornwall supports any literary effort in the family. Always faithful in her way!
Old 10-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Plenty of love and attention in that family I think !
Old 10-18-2016, 09:04 PM
Majesty

Nice to see a divorced couple who can still function on a good level, for their kids and now grandkids. I am sure Tom appreciated both his parents utbfir his book launch
Old 10-21-2016, 04:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duchess of Cornwall, Andrew Parker Bowles, and Daughter Laura attends Tom Parker Bowles book launch-
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gertsroya...66381020737536
I'm going to presume APB and Lady Rosalind Morrison are no longer a couple. She attended previous TPB book launches but doesn't appear to be at this one. And I haven't seen a picture of the (likely former) couple since Ascot 2015. Even though they had been pictured together on a regular basis starting in 2012.

I wonder who APB will woo next?
Old 12-16-2016, 09:03 AM
Courtier

Annual Royal VP nite out Charles and Camilla present - David Williams did (and said as much as good luck to the Knighthood!) make a gag about the Ginger One with face hair and settling down.

Apparently earlier in the night he hackled them in their seats, mistaking them for Riff-Raff ,,,,, Charles seemed to be enjoying the joke, Camilla less so! Maybe you do need to be born into it! Royalty that is!
Old 02-05-2017, 07:29 AM
Courtier

Was she associated with William? When was that?

Being Emma Parker Bowles, she will only be Camilla's niece through the (now defunct) marriage line, so no longer related at all really, although yes a cousin of Tom and Laura's.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Anna View Post
Was she associated with William? When was that?

Being Emma Parker Bowles, she will only be Camilla's niece through the (now defunct) marriage line, so no longer related at all really, although yes a cousin of Tom and Laura's.
Back when Wills was 16 or 17, the tabloids were convinced the two of them were an item. IIRC, all they were going off of was someone saying they'd seen William look at her adoringly, which was translated as "that's my girlfriend, isn't she great." When, at most, it probably was more the matter of a teenage boy not yet understanding how to admire an attractive woman's looks without having his appreciation plastered all over his face. There's no reason to believe the two were ever actually interested in each other, especially given that he was still a schoolboy and she was an adult at the time.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Nobility

Did he invite her to his wedding
Old 01-10-2018, 02:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Charles commissions her interior design to refurbish holiday cottages that are part of the Duchy of Cornwall

Camilla's sister Annabel gets £50k from Prince Charles | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Prince Charles commissions her interior design to refurbish holiday cottages that are part of the Duchy of Cornwall

Camilla's sister Annabel gets £50k from Prince Charles | Daily Mail Online
Nothing new here, Annabel has worked for the Duchy for years now ...
Old 01-12-2018, 02:40 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about Tom and Sara splitting have been moved to their thread: Tom Parker Bowles, Sara Buys and Family: August 2005-
Old 03-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Andrew Parker Bowels was today at the Cheltenham Festival and watch the race with Princess Anne and Zara

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...l%2C%20Day%201
Old 03-13-2018, 09:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Andrew Parker Bowels was today at the Cheltenham Festival and watch the race with Princess Anne and Zara

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...l%2C%20Day%201
I don't know whether I should feel surprised or not. I wonder what kind of relation she has with Princess Anne: are they good friends?
Old 04-11-2018, 01:39 AM
Administrator

Andrew Parker Bowels attended the Memorial Service for equestrian sport commentator Mike Tucker in Cirencester yesterday, April 10.

** Pic ** rex gallery **
Old 04-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette2 View Post
I don't know whether I should feel surprised or not. I wonder what kind of relation she has with Princess Anne: are they good friends?
Andrew Parker Bowles and Princess Anne? Yes, by repute they are and have been VERY good friends!
Old 04-11-2018, 01:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Yeps. Andrew and Anne are another example of a couple that dated but ended up with different people and remained good friends over the years.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 04-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Yeps. Andrew and Anne are another example of a couple that dated but ended up with different people and remained good friends over the years.
Indeed, I believe he is one of Zara’s godfathers.

Tags
alice keppel, camilla, camilla's family, duchess of cornwall, sonia keppel