The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: October 2013 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is a formal sitting room/reception room. To me it doesn't seem to have much of a homely feel. Even the family photos/portraits feel as if they've been chosen by an interior designer rather than by the family.

I don't know.. the room kind of reminded me of (in tone) of my grandparents' parlour, as well as of other rooms we've seen from the BRF. The intent is to be a formal sittiny room type, but it doesn't mean that it isn't homely or designed more by C&C. As for the pictures, I wouldn't be surprised if all of the BRF intentionally chose pictures that have already been consumed by the public for their more public rooms and kept the pictures that haven't been released for their more private rooms.

I hope this is a formal sitting room/reception room. To me it doesn't seem to have much of a homely feel. Even the family photos/portraits feel as if they've been chosen by an interior designer rather than by the family.

This room is called the Morning Room and is situated on the ground floor of CH. It's not a private room, indeed, but some kind of official, if not state, parlor.
Camilla has a more private drawing room upstairs.

Last edited:
This room is called the Morning Room and is situated on the ground floor of CH. It's not a private room, indeed, but some king of official, if not state, parlor. Camilla has a more private drawing room upstairs.

Thank you for the information Nico. I thought it looked a bit too formal for Camilla. I imagine her private rooms would be more relaxed. Now those I would like to see.

The artist Will Topley made two nice interior views of the private sitting rooms of Charles and Camilla at CH.
Here 's Charles 's, but i was not able to find the view of Camilla's room.
Clarence House

Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall visited The Poppy Factory in Richmond this morning to mark the beginning of the 2013 season of Remembrance-
Home - ITNSource News

Is Camilla missing the State Visit of the President of Korea? I do hope that is not the case.

It is the case, she will fly directly to New Delhi.

The comments on the DM though are largely negative with green arrows for those who dislike her and red for those who do.

The comments on the DM though are largely negative with green arrows for those who dislike her and red for those who do.

We can argue that the comment with more green arrows is quite positive ...

The Duchess of Cornwall attended the 21st annual ICAP Charity Day at 2 Broadgate, London today, December 3, 2013.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Heart-melting. :D

How does one sign up to volunteer next year?:lol:

When you find out, pass the info along. I'd love to be a part of something like this. But the images and articles are very touching, and heart-warming. What a treat for the children, and their families.

Nice. I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities of this kind in everyone's home country.

When you find out, pass the info along. I'd love to be a part of something like this. But the images and articles are very touching, and heart-warming. What a treat for the children, and their families.

Trust me, I will.:D

Last edited:
Pictures:
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall attends a Gala Concert and Reception to mark the 125th Anniversary of I CAN and support their Million Lost Voices Appeal at St James's Palace on January 21, 2014 in London, England. The Gala Concert featured a special performance by I CAN's Meath School Choir, the 'Meath Singers', to be accompanied by the London Chamber Orchestra, of which The Duchess of Cornwall is Patron-
Search - Getty Images : Gala Concert In Support Of The Million Lost Voices Appeal 2014

Pictures:
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/0rXwTNN3RCZ/Camilla+Parker+Bowles+Hosts+Gala+Concert/QbnK3LwH6MO

Last edited:
Pictures:
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall attends a Gala Concert and Reception to mark the 125th Anniversary of I CAN and support their Million Lost Voices Appeal at St James's Palace on January 21, 2014 in London, England. The Gala Concert featured a special performance by I CAN's Meath School Choir, the 'Meath Singers', to be accompanied by the London Chamber Orchestra, of which The Duchess of Cornwall is Patron-
Search - Getty Images : Gala Concert In Support Of The Million Lost Voices Appeal 2014

Pictures:
Camilla Parker Bowles Hosts Gala Concert - Pictures - Zimbio
Great pictures! Love Camilla with the kiddos , and her gown is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom