The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I would totally vote for it.
The latest pictures are very nice too; the photograph in the last one - is that a gift to the Duchess?

Old 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You mean the one I've added under pic 3? It's indeed a gift, but it's a painting she received from artist Charlotte Verity

Here's a nice additional gallery:

** zimbio gallery: Camilla At The Garden Museum **

Old 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I see, thanks for the information, iceflower!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Today, February 20, the Duchess of Cornwall has visited Bletchley Park, the home of the Second World War code breakers, and Medical Detection Dogs in Milton Keynes.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

** worthingherald.co.uk: Duchess hails medical dogs charity **

** helloonline: The Duchess of Cornwall meets female veterans at Bletchley Park **

Two more galleries with nice large pics:

** zimbio 1: Camilla Visits Bletchley Park ** zimbio 2: Camilla Visits Medical Detection Dogs **
Old 02-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Royal Highness

Funny pic of Camilla talking to and looking at the woman but still with her hand on the dog
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/162...nklu1plg%3d%3d
Old 02-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Majesty

Video:
The Duchess of Cornwall has attended a reception at Bletchley Park in Buckinghamshire today, to honour the women who worked at the site during the Second World War:
Home - ITNSource News
Old 02-21-2013, 02:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Today, February 20, the Duchess of Cornwall has visited Bletchley Park, the home of the Second World War code breakers, and Medical Detection Dogs in Milton Keynes.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

** worthingherald.co.uk: Duchess hails medical dogs charity **

** helloonline: The Duchess of Cornwall meets female veterans at Bletchley Park **

Two more galleries with nice large pics:

** zimbio 1: Camilla Visits Bletchley Park ** zimbio 2: Camilla Visits Medical Detection Dogs **
First off...To the Lady Veterans of Bletchley Park...Thank you!! They deserve our honour, our respect and our thanks from now till the end of time for what they did during WWII.

Second...I knew about dogs being able to detect Cancer and of course about the ones trained to know when a Seizure is on it's way in time for their Human to be able to prepare in time for it happening. Such as sitting on the floor or going somewhere at school or work that's been put aside for just that happening. First time though I've heard of them being trained to detect Blood Sugar drops.

Wow!! Isn't it amazing what the dogs can be trained to detect these days in order to help those of us who need a Service Animal lead as normal a life as possible? Glad Camilla's helping to put their work into the spotlight it so deserves.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

The Duchess of Cornwall has visited The Discover Children's Story Centre in Stratford, London today, February 27, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall Visits Discover Children's Story Centre **

** newhamrecorder.co.uk: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visits Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford **
Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Duchess of Cornwall has visited The Discover Children's Story Centre in Stratford, London today, February 27, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall Visits Discover Children's Story Centre **

** newhamrecorder.co.uk: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visits Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford **
Love the pics of Camilla with the little ones! Looks like an awesome place to me!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love the pics of Camilla with the little ones! Looks like an awesome place to me!
Oh, it looks like heaven for kids to use their imagination. I have a feeling the Duchess had as much fun as the kids.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Oh, it looks like heaven for kids to use their imagination. I have a feeling the Duchess had as much fun as the kids.
In total agreement about it being kid heaven! I bet she did.....
Old 03-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Today, March 26, the Duchess of Cornwall visited Toynbee Hall and the Bethnal Green Branch of the London Community Credit Union in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** sipa gallery **

** standard.co.uk: Compassionate Camilla champions East End poor **
Old 03-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks stunning in that 2nd photo. what I really like about her is that she chose her charities and patronages because the causes were problems/issues that she has always been personally interested in and her interest shines through all the time. She has taken up issues close to Charles' heart and she has embraced them 100%. No one could doubt that. The work she is now involved in is so important. One of the biggest growth areas in advertising revenue is loan companies - and they screw people on interest rates. The charities she saw today lend money at affordable rates to help people in crisis. This should be more widely publicised.

I've really grown to respect Camilla.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 03-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Courtier

Daily Mail reports a "spat" between Duchess of Cornwall and Wayne Rooney's wife.
Apparently Camilla was shown the 5-million pound wedding gown of Mrs.Rooney at an event and she was not amused, and said a thing or two about "being sensitive while spending money". Mrs.Rooney became furious and took to Twitter..

Coleen Rooney hits out at Duchess of Cornwall for commenting on her '5 million wedding dress' | Mail Online

Was this discussed elsewhere? Does this even merit discussion?
And I am pleasantly surprised no personal venom was thrown on Camilla in the comments..Good going..
Old 03-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Doesn't even warrant a discussion. Coleen acting like a typical WAG and moaning on twitter. Hilarious. There's no 'spat' I bet Camilla's laughing her socks off. Just looked at twitter and seen this - https://twitter.com/therealbricktop/...74717963354112 LOL!
Old 03-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

The Duchess of Cornwall visited the BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon today, March 27, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** zimbio gallery: Camilla Parker Bowles Visits Croydon **

** thisiscroydontoday.co.uk gallery ** sipa gallery **

** thisiscroydontoday.co.uk: VIDEO: The Duchess of Cornwall at the Brit School **

** thisiscroydontoday.co.uk: Brit School students enjoy visit from the Duchess of Cornwall **

Old 03-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Doesn't even warrant a discussion. Coleen acting like a typical WAG and moaning on twitter. Hilarious. There's no 'spat' I bet Camilla's laughing her socks off. Just looked at twitter and seen this - https://twitter.com/therealbricktop/...74717963354112 LOL!
She can't even spell 'Duchess' properly, in WAG spelling it's 'Dutchess'
Old 03-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
She can't even spell 'Duchess' properly, in WAG style it's 'Dutchess'
I tweeted her the exact same thing! Got several retweets for the effort.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrish View Post
Daily Mail reports a "spat" between Duchess of Cornwall and Wayne Rooney's wife.
Apparently Camilla was shown the 5-million pound wedding gown of Mrs.Rooney at an event and she was not amused, and said a thing or two about "being sensitive while spending money". Mrs.Rooney became furious and took to Twitter..

Coleen Rooney hits out at Duchess of Cornwall for commenting on her '5 million wedding dress' | Mail Online

Was this discussed elsewhere? Does this even merit discussion?
And I am pleasantly surprised no personal venom was thrown on Camilla in the comments..Good going..
Coleen Rooney sounds dreadful. And the Duchess is quite right that conspicuous consumption solely for the sake of spending money and getting attention is quite insensitive and unattractive.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Love the pic of Camilla with the baby- so cute!Also love to see Camilla supporting the arts- looks like she had fun!

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall