Diana/Charles/Camilla's Relationships Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of debating this. Seriously, someone tell me. It is just a way for people to damn and blame Charles for all the drama. Charles and Diana delt with their differences. They divorced and MOVED ON. They started a new, freindly, and happy relationship. The buried the past and Diana said she would support the Charles marring Camilla. Diana and Charles buried the hatchet and moved on. If they did then everyone else should. There is no reason to continue debating a worthless topic.

corazon said:
whena women married a prince she married with a position, with a duty, with a title and lost so things from her old live. Camilla have a unhappy marriage with andrew, but she not married charles when she can do (in the '70). diana have royal's sons etc ect and many responsabilites. Camilla even was with the man she love, before, during and later charles's marriage.

So you don't think it might have been painfull for her to watch the man she had loved since the 70's with another woman. This other woman being feted, treated as someone special, doing all the things with him that she wanted to do, bearing his children, visiting foreign countries? That this woman did not appear to make him happy or support him in any way, the things she would have done willingly and without thought because she loved him!
I won't even bother to point out to you that Diana herself later stated that by 1984, her marriage was over and that in 1984, she (it is claimed) was already having affairs.

It is. How many times does it have to be said that Diana and Chalres buried the hatchet and moved on. They started a new, friendly, and happy relationship. They let bygones be bygones. Diana wanted Charles and Camilla to wed. People need to see that. There is no reason to debate a topic that wont get anywere. It is worthless and pointless.

Margrethe II said:
This is really getting pathetic now....

"MII"

I agree. Its time to give this topic a rest. I'm closing the thread for now until the other moderators can review it.

People can't keep themselves from getting into pointless battles no matter how many other members complain. Its unfair to the rest of the community.

ysbel
British forums moderator

ysbel said:
I agree. Its time to give this topic a rest. I'm closing the thread for now until the other moderators can review it.

People can't keep themselves from getting into pointless battles no matter how many other members complain. Its unfair to the rest of the community.

ysbel
British forums moderator

I agree. We've done our best to keep this thread civil, but it's turning into the same sort of train wreck that caused the other one to be closed. Some of the posters here need to start being considerate of the rest of the membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom