The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

camilla have defenct too and never talk about this, because i dont konw her like person, so if I don't know anout something I don't speak.

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Courtier

corazon,
I have looked back through this thread at your posts, and I can not find any in which you called Charles a monster.

I think what may have inspired the most recent exhanges is your following post

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
When diana said that charles was with camilla (in '80), the people said ''diana is inestable'' the time said she was right (charles ever was with camilla).
Others have simply been trying to substantiate that there WAS a time (however few the years were) when both Charles and Diana were committed to their marriage and were trying to make it work and that Charles was not always with Camilla.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
chasrles and camilla must marry in the '70 , i am totally sure about that.
I have never had trouble understanding you Corazon but I am having a little trouble hear. First of all the didnt marry in the 70's and didnt need to. They had a passionate and loving relationship that ended. Camilla moved on and got married. The marriage didnt work out after they had children and they agreed to an open marriage. Charles moved on and had many girlfriends after Camilla before meeting Diana. They did not marry Diana and could not. He would have to face the fury and wrath of the RF. The wrath of the Queen Mother, Duke of Edinburough, and Lord Mountbatten is enough to scare me to do anything they wanted. They relationship ended and didnt work out. Later on in life in the mid 80's they found comfort in each other and fell in a deep passionate love again.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by selrahc4
corazon,
I have looked back through this thread at your posts, and I can not find any in which you called Charles a monster.

I think what may have inspired the most recent exhanges is your following post

Others have simply been trying to substantiate that there WAS a time (however few the years were) when both Charles and Diana were committed to their marriage and were trying to make it work and that Charles was not always with Camilla.

Exactly, I never said charles is a monster, and you're right was a time (short) of happines, when diana was pregnant with harry the cuple was REALLY happy, the hell come on later.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I didnt say Corazon called Charles a monster I said that the posts made it seem like Corazon treated him that way. Never believing he was good and anything that bad said about him is the truth. It was a figure of speech on my part.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Exactly, I never said charles is a monster, and you're right was a time (short) of happines, when diana was pregnant with harry the cuple was REALLY happy, the hell come on later.
Then why did you so diehardingly insist that Charles loved Camilla before and after the marraige. That Charles slept with Camilla the night before the wedding and that Charles continued his affair right after the marriage too. Be more clear and constant in your posts.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
I have never had trouble understanding you Corazon but I am having a little trouble hear. First of all the didnt marry in the 70's and didnt need to. They had a passionate and loving relationship that ended. Camilla moved on and got married. The marriage didnt work out after they had children and they agreed to an open marriage. Charles moved on and had many girlfriends after Camilla before meeting Diana. They did not marry Diana and could not. He would have to face the fury and wrath of the RF. The wrath of the Queen Mother, Duke of Edinburough, and Lord Mountbatten is enough to scare me to do anything they wanted. They relationship ended and didnt work out. Later on in life in the mid 80's they found comfort in each other and fell in a deep passionate love again.
because if married in the 70 many things never had happened, no diana, no andrew parker bowles, no scandals, no pain for charles diana camilla laura tom william harry and the monarchy.
Is very simple. Later they become lovers, divorces etc .......
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Then, corazon, you should not have said "Charles ever was with Camilla". In a phrase like that the word "ever" means "always".
Old 11-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
Then why did you so diehardingly insist that Charles loved Camilla before and after the marraige. That Charles slept with Camilla the night before the wedding and that Charles continued his affair right after the marriage too. Be more clear and constant in your posts.
I am constant, charles was with camilla before and later diana, but like I said before the happiness of charles of diana was in 1984 when diana was pregnant (a few months).
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Then, corazon, you should not have said "Charles ever was with Camilla". In a phrase like that the word "ever" means "always".

exactly, my english is terrible. thanks
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
because if married in the 70 many things never had happened, no diana, no andrew parker bowles, no scandals, no pain for charles diana camilla laura tom william harry and the monarchy.
Is very simple. Later they become lovers, divorces etc .......
They didnt marry cause they knew the marriage would never work. Camilla knew herself very well. She was an indepedent women. She knew she could not have handled the RF and the royal protocals back in the day. She knew she would explode and want her freedom more than charles after marring. Charles knew that his family would never accept Camilla as his wife back in the day. Things were different back then. Thankfully, things have changed and they can get married now. They are much more mature and they dont have as many restraints anymore.

Quote:
no diana, no andrew parker bowles, no scandals, no pain for charles diana camilla laura tom william harry and the monarchy.
Charles and Camilla werent the only ones to cause them pain. Diana caused much more pain to the monarchy. She could have kept her trap shut and her children would not have had to go through that and the monarchy would not have been ridiculed. The kids may have suffered somewhat but they have grown up into wonderfull accepting kids who dont creat drama and have fun.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I am constant, charles was with camilla before and later diana, but like I said before the happiness of charles of diana was in 1984 when diana was pregnant (a few months).
Charles and Diana were happy from before their marriage and througout their marriage until the mid 80's. Not just for a few months but for years they tried to commit and be happy. Camilla was before Diana a long with many other women and Camilla came after Diana. That is the truth and I dont see were your trying to get at by pointing that out.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

so, why charles marry with a women tha he not leved? I s avery simple question, and diana caused pain to me monarchy, maybe be true but is true to diana have a future king for the monarchy.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

''Charles knew that his family would never accept Camilla as his wife back in the day.'' why charles don't leave all for love?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

and married camilla, have many childen and live inpeace an happines?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
so, why charles marry with a women tha he not leved? I s avery simple question, and diana caused pain to me monarchy, maybe be true but is true to diana have a future king for the monarchy.
Charles did marry the women he loved. Even you said they were happy. They were in love. That love brought two children into this world. Diana didnt bring a future king into the monarchy by herself she needed Charles for that too. They both brought a future King into the monarchy. That was one of their jobs and they did it well.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I said because he don't leave all for her real love, marriage with the women he love in the 70 or 80, have children and live in peace
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Not terrible, corazon. I think you're very gutsy to try to present your views (whether I agree with them or not) even though you think your English is terrible. Missing the special nuances of a language, though, can certainly lead to misundertanding!
Old 11-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Corazon, I speak Spanish. If you want me to translate important posts for you into English I would be happy to.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Not terrible, corazon. I think you're very gutsy to try to present your views (whether I agree with them or not) even though you think your English is terrible. Missing the special nuances of a language, though, can certainly lead to misundertanding!
thanks, I try do my best :o

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships