The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

in the book are diana's intent of suicide? of course not, so in the book no is that, so the intent of suicide was a lie?

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

were did you get the 1984 from. the mid 80s is the generlization of when the marriage fell apart and both affairs started. Charles didnt go off and cause the marriage to fall apart. The marriage fell and they went there seperate ways. 1984 is in the mid 80s.

Old 11-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

IMO, the suicide thing was a complete lie and overexageration of a real event. Diana wanted to use it against Charles but it back fired on her. The whole falling down the stairs while Charles doesnt care and falling before the Queen is so theatrical and Diana-like. A servant said that diana feel on a couple of stairs and charles waited at her side while the doctor checked her out.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:08 PM

The boy who cried wolf....
Old 11-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
IMO, the suicide thing was a complete lie and overexageration of a real event. Diana wanted to use it against Charles but it back fired on her. The whole falling down the stairs while Charles doesnt care and falling before the Queen is so theatrical and Diana-like. A servant said that diana feel on a couple of stairs and charles waited at her side while the doctor checked her out.
charles leave the room
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

for you all diana do is a big lie and charles is the perfect man.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Do you believe the suicide or not Corazon. When someone accuses Diana of being hysterical and trying to commin suicide you say it is a lie, but when truth is revealed and it shines good light on Charles all of a sudden the suicide is true and Charles is the villian like Diana said. A servant said that she tripped on a few stairs and that Charles was with her as the doctor checked her.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejonnhy25
Do you believe the suicide or not Corazon. When someone accuses Diana of being hysterical and trying to commin suicide you say it is a lie, but when truth is revealed and it shines good light on Charles all of a sudden the suicide is true and Charles is the villian like Diana said. A servant said that she tripped on a few stairs and that Charles was with her as the doctor checked her.
you wea there when with the doctor?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
for you all diana do is a big lie and charles is the perfect man.
Corazon please, stop making childish statments like that. We know Charles faults trust me their not hard to miss. It is you lot who insist on Diana being a saint and that every utterence that came out of her mouth is the holy truth. We are trying to reveal the facts, that Diana was no saint and Charles was no monster.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
you wea there when with the doctor?
The servant said the charles ran to her side and insisted on calling the doctor to make sure everything was alright even though it was a small fall. He was there with her the whole time.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

diana not was the victim and charles not was de villan, both have responsability in the end of the marriage, I am a racional person,a old person and I know that nobody is totally bad o totally good.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
diana not was the victim and charles not was de villan, both have responsability in the end of the marriage, I am a racional person,a old person and I know that nobody is totally bad o totally good.
I find that to be a hypocritical statment. Your history has proven irrational. You have taken Diana as the gods honest truth. If no body is totally bad or good and they both have responsibilty then why do you insist on damning Charles and Camilla. Why do you insist on vilifying them. They are not bad people. If like you said that they both have responsibilty(Charles and Diana) then it was not Camillas fault. If you believe that why do you dislike Camilla and Charles so much and refuse to see the good they have done.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

some time you read some post mine when a said that diana was a saint a charles a monster?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I didnt say you said Diana was a saint or Charles a monster. I said you treated them like they were that. That eveything Diana said and did was the truth and good and that Charles was a bad man who used Diana and did not care for her.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

camilla and charles not are bad persons, they not do what they had to do when they had to do it, my personal opinion about charles and camilla is personal and only for myself.
i know that charles and diana have responsabilites in the end of the marriage, diana was inmadure and charles was inlove with another women.
there more things, naturally.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

charles used a diana for having children, this said the princess of kent.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
camilla and charles not ara bad persons, they not do what they had to do when they had to do it, my personal opinion about charles and camilla is personal and only for myself.
i know that charles and diana have responsabilites in the end of the marriage, charles was inmadura and charles was inlove with another women.
there more things, naturally.
It is statments like these that still bother me. You mentioned that they both have responsibilties but you mentioned Charles faults and non of Diana. They didnt do what they had to do when they had to do it. The marriage fell apart. They were lonely. Diana found comfort in another man and Charles found comfort in Camilla. Why do you punish C and C for their affairs but let Diana go on her affairs with many men. You shouldnt dislike Charles and Camilla. They have not hurt you. They did not hurt Diana. They do a lot of good and there is no reason for the negative view on them.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

diana have many defect, charles back with camilla in 1984 and diana start her affair with hewitt in 1986. Diana was inmadure, too sensible and have a serius trauma for her parent's divorce.
i dont have problem to talk about diana defects. bue ever she have more pressure than camilla, first diana was the mother a future king.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
charles used a diana for having children, this said the princess of kent.
HA. That gave me a good laugh. Thank you I needed it. It rejuvinated me. Princess Michael of Kent is not the most trustworthy of people. The inner circle of the royal family doesnt like her and accept her. She creates drama and talkes about things she has no idea about. If you are going to believe the Princess then you must believe her when she said that Diana was one of the stupidest people she met. That her head was full of air.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

chasrles and camilla must marry in the '70 , i am totally sure about that.

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships